Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Do You Think Of Blind Dating? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think Of Blind Dating? (497 Views)

Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. / BIKO!! Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Girl’s Dressing? [look] / What Do You Think Of This New Trend For Guys? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Blind Dating? by acmemb: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2015
It becomes more and more difficult to find someone to spend life with. And it maybe the reason that blind dating is so popular nowadays. There are so many novels and movies made up with this theme. You must know some of them, I believe.

I want to share my own blind dating story with you here today. He was a solider about one year ago, quite handsome and charming. We had a dinner together and watched a movie “Cinderella”, quite impressive. But I still have some doubts in him. The reason is simple and understandable, I just met with this man once, I don’t know much about him, yes, it is nice to be with him, but is it real? So when I went back home, I talked with my mom, she thought that I should spend more time to get to know more about him and I agree with her totally.

So, what do you think of blind dating? When the spring comes, love comes as well. And it is believed that to wear something shining and bling will bring good luck in beautiful spring. My suggestions is rhinestone transfers products which will make you feel special.

Wish you the best. Oh, welcome to let me know your own ideas about blind dating.

(1) (Reply)

[0703-554-3201 Engr Ben] 2015 Jamb Result "Low Score Issues" And "No Result Yet" / Model Displays Perilous Bends In Fish-net Outfit / To Pick The Most Productive Cloth To Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.