Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) (8339 Views)

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by greghamite: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2015
By Femi Salawu

They all have two things in common; they are all celebrities in their own spaces and they all are blessed with a set of twin babies each.

Inspired by Nadia Buari’s latest bundle of joy.......

Follow the link....>>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/nadia-buari-fever-meet-six-nigrian-celebrity-moms-of-twins-with-photos/

Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by eleko1: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Those twins resemble one kain artist wey TB Joshua delivered lipsrsealed I nor mention name oo
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by bighead1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oh boy i fear twins pass anything

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Baba God please bless me wif twins. I so luv twins

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Baba God please bless me wif twins. I so luv twins

Am a twin.. come and pay your dues to us!!! tongue grin
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
See my mothers.... Awon iya Ibeji...

The kinds trouble wey me and my twinnie cause when we small, no be beans.
But my mum is strong smiley

Love you all Mommas kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by icebebe(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tried uploading mine,but I get #urs is still on d way# instead
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by Mariojane(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
eleko1:
Those twins resemble one kain artist wey TB Joshua delivered lipsrsealed I nor mention name oo
grin grin grin grin grin CAN I GIVE U OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM?
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by eleko1: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oya nah
Mariojane:
grin grin grin grin grin CAN I GIVE U OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM?
cool
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by Mariojane(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
eleko1:
Oya nah cool
a)JIM b)JIM c)JIM wink
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by eleko1: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
embarassed grin
Mariojane:
a)JIM b)JIM c)JIM wink
all the above cool wink
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by Mariojane(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed ;Dall the above cool wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah i can see the resemblance
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by eleko1: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
So on point.U have got Eagle sharp eyes
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah i can see the resemblance
kudos cool
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by angelTI(f): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
I so love twins. I wanna have twins; a boy and girl
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

Am a twin.. come and pay your dues to us!!! tongue grin
lolzzz..takes d next available flight down 2 her house
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
pretydiva:
lolzzz..takes d next available flight down 2 her house

cheesy cheesy grin grin You are welcome smiley
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
bighead1:
Oh boy i fear twins pass anything

Why are you fearing us sad
Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by Mariojane(f): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
eleko1:
So on point.U have got Eagle sharp eyes kudos cool
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) by eleko1: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy wink
Mariojane:
smiley
Have a nice evening

(1) (Reply)

**New** Dbanj HIV Positive Scandal. What An Awful End / Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture / Body On This ‘oyibo’ Woman Too Sweet [see More Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.