Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kwankwaso Blast Fayose !!!! Hit Or Miss ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Blast Fayose !!!! Hit Or Miss ? (421 Views)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Governor Kwankwaso Blast Governor Fayose, Says The North Will Speak On March 28 / Jega Blast Fayose, Accuses Him Of Breaking Several Decorum Rules Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Blast Fayose !!!! Hit Or Miss ? by datone: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2015
The Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, on Sunday, led the Hausa community in Lagos, in a visit to the Bola Tinubu.

Although the visit was for the group to plan for the forthcoming election, the Kano State Governor used the occasion to react to what he calls the seeming disrespect for elders by his colleague governor FAYOSE in one of the South West states.

“I have this belief that in this part of the country are people who are positively cultured. This part of Nigeria we have very respectful people, ranging from Awolowo, Shonekan, Obasanjo, MKO Abiola, Asiwaju and so on and so forth.

“But anytime I listen to this young man in Ekiti State, I feel terribly embarrassed as a governor and I feel bad for Yoruba people.

“This young man, I don’t know what went wrong, I used to know him, although I was not very close to him. Of course when I was a governor, he was not a governor, he was governor after I left Government House in 2003.

“These days if I look at him, I think many things are wrong with his words and even his mouth. You tell him that he should learn how to respect elders.

“Even those of us who are governors with him are his seniors and in this business of politics, like all other businesses, I think seniority should be respected,” he said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Calls For Issue-based Campaigns / Do PDP States Receive Different Monthly Allocation? / 9 Year Old Donates Her Lunch Money For Buhari's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.