Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband (1207 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by adedoyin2015: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Hello house, pls do u tink about this?

Please I woke 5 days ago and heard my neighbour quarelling. the wife took their two daughter to her mother without the consent of the husband after collecting school fees for the kids from her husband. She went and registered the kids in a new school and in custody of her mother.
she said she was tied of the marriage because the man could not provide all her needs.
Now the man is so angry and he asked the wife to go bring his children and that the mother cannot raise his kids for him while he is still alive.
the husband has since stop to give them upkeep money and the wife has moved out of the house.
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
A mother of two, suddenly realised her husband isn't capable of providing all her needs compared to who?

-->> Her secret lover?

He should take back his kids lawfully.
And grant the bítch a divorce. Done.
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do it in legal way...divorce this man if she really thinks he cant provide all she needs so she can have the full custody of her children... cool
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by Obodo999(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
Do it in legal way...divorce this man if she really thinks he cant provide all she needs so she can have the full custody of her children... cool

This is the most disgraceful and pathetic advice ever.
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Obodo999:

This is the most disgraceful and pathetic advice ever.

Oohh really? Why...r u the husband?
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by Obodo999(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh really? Why...r u the husband?

I don't need to be the husband to recognise an evil and idiotic advice.
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Obodo999:

I don't need to be the husband to recognise an evil and idiotic advice.

Why r u mad? As if u carry the problem of this world..bless ur poor soul my friend but i wont stoop down in ur level...
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by breathless(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Aprime:
A mother of two, suddenly realised her husband isn't capable of providing all her needs compared to who?

-->> Her secret lover?

He should take back his kids lawfully.
And grant the bítch a divorce. Done.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by SonOfEl(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
i believe this issue is deeper than it is being narrated...trust me... The story is incomplete fr6 head to tail.
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by bennyrazz: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
every married woman wants to become a single woman because they want to sell their market very well grin grin
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by pickabeau1: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin grin
bennyrazz:
every married woman wants to become a single woman because they want to sell their market very well grin grin
Re: His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
adedoyin2015:
Hello house, pls do u tink about this?

Please I woke 5 days ago and heard my neighbour quarelling. the wife took their two daughter to her mother without the consent of the husband after collecting school fees for the kids from her husband. She went and registered the kids in a new school and in custody of her mother.
she said she was tied of the marriage because the man could not provide all her needs.
Now the man is so angry and he asked the wife to go bring his children and that the mother cannot raise his kids for him while he is still alive.
the husband has since stop to give them upkeep money and the wife has moved out of the house.

How was their marriage before now? Was the husband abusive?

What is the mother saying?

(1) (Reply)

Mathematic Explanation Why Men CHEAT / Lying To Your Kids To Get Them Do Your Bidding, Is It Right Or Wrong? / Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.