Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,893 members, 7,834,965 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard (1610 Views)

Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground / President Jonathan Hugs General Buhari At Election Sensitization Workshop (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by tp10: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has exposed the plan by the Jonathan Administration and the PDP to render card readers ineffective on election day, with a view to justifying their fears about the use of the card readers and ultimately to scuttle the polls.

”We can authoritatively inform Nigerians that the morbid fear of card readers by the Jonathan Administration and the PDP has now been translated into concrete action: They have hired an Israeli, Gyora Berger, to do the dirty job of jamming the card readers,” the party said in a statement issued in Lagos on Monday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ”To those who might accuse us of crying wolf, they should realize that every alarm we have raised in the past has been true, including that the Jonathan Administration was pushing for the postponement of the elections and that they are mortally afraid of the use of PVCs and card readers APC said the Israeli was hired specifically to develop three prototype card reader jammers, and he has now developed three of such jammers (25 metres, 50 metres and 100 metres range) to be carried in the pockets of trusted PDP stalwarts on election day with a view to disabling the card readers within the state radius. The party said that apart from disabling the card readers, the jammers will also disable all telephones, iPads, etc within the states radius of those carrying them on their persons. It said an an order has been placed for 75,000 pieces of the jammers at a cost of 200 US dollars per piece, bringing the total cost to 15 million dollars.

The jammers will be air freighted to Nigeria next week. ”The plan is to deploy the card jammers to the areas deemed to be the strongholds of the APC, such as the North-west, North-east , North-central and the South-west. ”It is the planned procurement of the jammers that have given the confidence to the Administration and party officials to continuously boast that Buhari will never rule Nigeria, and also the reason why a chieftain of the PDP boasted last week that the card readers won’t work, thus advising INEC to make alternative arrangements,” APC said.

The party said the Israeli, who has agreed to do the dirty job for a desperate Jonathan Administration and the PDP, is an enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians, who does not mind if the nation burns, as long as he has collected his pay for the dirty job for which he has been hired. It said because the opposition party has become a movement which is being propelled by the people themselves, it is difficult, if not impossible, for the Jonathan Administration and the PDP to succeed in their devilish intentions of rigging, sabotaging or scuttling the forthcoming polls. ”We have consistently said power resides in the people, irrespective of what the government of the day might think. When the people are determined to vote out any government, no amount of money, evil plots and shenanigans can save that government, as the Jonathan Administration will find out in two weeks,” APC said. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/apc-exposes-plan-by-jonathan-govt-to-sabotage-card-readers-on-election-day/#sthash.pDruIFKC.dpuf

4 Likes

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by tp10: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
k
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by aorseer: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na Wa oooo

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by Acidosis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who carried out this lunatic - based investigation?

APC Data Centre Recruits?

2 Likes

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by Ricardo2400(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Their plans will not work oooo *in PEJ's voice*

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by tp10: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
Who carried out this lunatic - based investigation?

APC Data Centre Recruits?

na your opinion be that............this na real tori.
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by dapsin999(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
This election should pls come and go. Meanwhile #SaiBuhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by yeahh(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why do application always accuse isrealis
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
I thought they said riggingchas been caged by the card readers? so why this complain naa.So the so-called card readers is not immune to rigging afterall
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by PassingShot(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Another thumbs up to APC for this revelation. I respect you guys! By being ahead of their steps and exposing their evil acts, you have done a good job in checking other clandestine plans.

GEJ/PDP must understand that Nigerians are more determined than ever to send them packing after sixteen ignoble years at the center.

Change must come and Nigeria must be liberated from the shackles of PDP governance of wastes, corruption and looting of our treasury!

Any senseless attempt to make the votes not to count is a prerequisite for anarchy which could make someone receive the Gbagbo treatment.

6 Likes

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
yeahh:
Why do application always accuse isrealis
They fear the people of GOD.

GEJ alliance with ISRAEL is a big threat to the coven of lunatic fundamentalist. Come March 28, we'll teach these tyrants some difficult lessons.
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by sammyj: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by Plus10(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
lol apc is already trying to turn a new leave on the use of the card reader....but it's too late because no going back. Card reader must be used

March 4 Gej doing it for the love of country
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Okay, I think it's high time I joined this party officially or something! I am sooooooo proud of their political intelligence and sensibility. To tell you how sure they are of their investigations, they even mentioned the name of the hired Israeli. "Gyora Berger"

If this was in anyway a lie, the said person should come out and offer a disclaimer. No matter what their plans are, the Strong will of the people will prevail. We want GMB simple!!!

Nigerians open your eyes and see that Buhari and APc are the best thing for this country right now! Do not be clouded by sentiments and tribalism, Think Please!!!!

#IHaveSinceDecided #NoGoingBack #SaiBuhari!

5 Likes

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by themilanway(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
If GEJ and his brain farting supporters like,let them employ the whole of Isreal to do their dirty job.

It won't stop him from getting"rigged"out.

He who lives by sword must die by sword.

This kind of news doesn't faze me.

The will of the people must prevail.

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by themilanway(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
If GEJ and his brain farting supporters like,let them employ the whole of Isrealis to do their dirty job.

It won't stop him from getting"rigged"out.

He who lives by sword must die by sword.

This kind of news doesn't faze me.

The will of the people must prevail.

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by blackfase(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Could b true.. I did a quick frisk on d fella, turns out to b a techie. Na wa o.....
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by viczing(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lai mohammed is bout going psycho
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by stronger: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP and GEJ should not bother. . lol

Nothing can stop a movement. . NOTHING!!

Also, there are some people in the PDP who desperately need CHANGE but are held back by the dollars GEJ is sharing. These are the people that keep revealing the GEJ plots to APC and the media!

Sai Buhari!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by tp10: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
viczing:
Lai mohammed is bout going psycho

its pdp state of madness that we should worry about

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by GeneralBosco: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
tp10:

its pdp state of madness that we should worry about
True..i can assure you that they'll do nothing tangible in the next four years. That's a fact!!!
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by frodobee: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nigerians Against Buhari
CHANGE, CHANGE?
APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015
Elections:
1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former APGA)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)
Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing
who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs
that are calling for CHANGE?
NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE
DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.
DARKNESS WILL NEVER CHANGE LIGHT. As for me I
shall Vote Goodluck Jonathan for better Nigeria .....
#AgainstBokohari
GEJ1000LIKES
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by frodobee: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari spoke
in Hausa in Kaduna during the zonal rally held at the
International Trade Fair had said, “On the issue of past
corrupt leaders facing trials in various courts across
the country, I would allow the courts to decide on
those cases, but whoever that is indicted of corruption
between 1999 to the time of swearing-in, would be
pardoned. I am going to draw a line, anybody who
involved himself in corruption after I assume office,
will face the music. the implication of Buhari’s
statement was that those who were facing corrupt
charges or alleged of corruption before May 29, 2015
would be pardoned and it was so because there was
already a fight in the camp of APC, adding that those
funding his campaign were beginning to question him
whether he will prosecute them when he gets into
power. Buhari changed the tune of his music as to
when he will begin his fight against corruption because
of the big names who are with him, former President
Olusegun Obasanjo, Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, former Governor of
Kwara state, Senator Bukola Saraki, Governor of Rivers
state, Rotimi Amaechi, former FCT minister, Nasir El
Rufai, Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha,
Governor of Kano state, Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso,
former Governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu, former
Governor of Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako; Senator
Danjuma Goje, Senator Saminu Turaki, Senator
Abdullahi Adamu and Professor Babalola Borishade.
Fellow nigeria this apc do not have the qualification to
fight corruption, Buhari has always anchored his
campaign promises to wipe out corruption. I am
puzzled to hear Buhari say that ‘whoever has been
indicted of corruption between 1999 to the time of his
swearing-in would be pardoned. According to him, like
a village sports man, he will draw a line, anybody who
involves himself in corruption after he assumes office
on May 29, 2015 will face the music, while no matter
how corrupt a person has been before then, he/she
would be asked to go and sin no more. i wonder if the
man, Buhari knows what the law says about
corruption. Will General Muhammadu Buhari’s
proclamation take the effect of law? I beg niger make
una answer this question.
#GEJ1000LIKES

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by WisdomFlakes: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Like Gbagbo, like Jonathan. I am afraid GEJ's admin may not end well. Jonathan why? ?

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by ManMountain(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
There is a very big mole inside PDP, working for APC, I suspects FFK.
Moles are always the fiercest in defending their master.

1 Like

Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by arsetalks(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
I thought they said riggingchas been caged by the card readers? so why this complain naa.So the so-called card readers is not immune to rigging afterall
It is obvious you didn't read the original post. Shame on you.
Re: APC Exposes Plan By Jonathan Govt To Sabotage Card Readers At Election-vanguard by HzRF(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
PassingShot:
Another thumbs up to APC for this revelation. I respect you guys! By being ahead of their steps and exposing their evil acts, you have done a good job in checking other clandestine plans.

GEJ/PDP must understand that Nigerians are more determined than ever to send them packing after sixteen ignoble years at the center.

Change must come and Nigeria must be liberated from the shackles of PDP governance of wastes, corruption and looting of our treasury!

Any senseless attempt to make the votes not to count is a prerequisite for anarchy which could make someone receive the Gbagbo treatment.
Ur mumism name correct case study for the study of mumu

(1) (Reply)

Stop Teaching Tribal Superiority, We Are All Equal Before God. / More Graphic Photos From The Yola Bomb Blast This Evening / Ignore Boko Haram? Protect Cattle Rearers Buhari Orders Military.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.