Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) (32457 Views)

Soldier Murtala Danjuma Abdulsalam's Birthday Celebrated By Communities (Photos) / Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos) / Tambuwal's Convoy Passes Through Floods As He Visits Sokoto Communities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Honestly GEJ may be slow in his achivement but believe me
He is very

S. T U. P I D

Foolish.

Click like is u believe Otuoke shall welcome their Clueless one comes may 30th
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by melomelo: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
NeverAgain shall Buhari terrorise Nigerians

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by sunny63(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ all d way
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by Theophrastus(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2005/01/why_do_we_use_explosive_fertilizer.html

And GEJ keep supplying fertilizer to every part of Nigeria with North accounting for 82% delivery. You just have to read the above link......it will make you think twice.
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by OkuDiOver1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeCritique:

Correction please...

It's GEJ and not Gem wink

Thank you... Make sure to disseminate this information over the seas and across the valley's that...

"It's GEJ till 2019!" cool
Thank you dearie, it was a mistake
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gallant military. #neveragain
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by EngrKB: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
More power to the Nigeria army for the wonderful work done. But my question that upon all this while what were they doing until when damages has been seriously created by the sc et that they decided to take serious action while I didn't blame the Nigerian Army but the Nigerian Government for mis administration, more power to the Nigeria army. Sai Baba Buhari!!!
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by klbakare(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:
#NeverAgain shall Buhari terrorise Nigerians

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Mumu your foolish prexy and his lying soldiers continue to do air raids while bombs keep going off in various parts of the country...and u pepl kip giving us shuffled pics of the same weapon recovered from boko haram. Nigerians are wiser. I only weep because I knw Jonathan and his cohorts will rig d election but one thing I knw is dat judgement awaits evil men!
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by visalo: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Apc will see this development as a bad news
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by visalo: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
klbakare:

Mumu your foolish prexy and his lying soldiers continue to do air raids while bombs keep going off in various parts of the country...and u pepl kip giving us shuffled pics of the same weapon recovered from boko haram. Nigerians are wiser. I only weep because I knw Jonathan and his cohorts will rig d election but one thing I knw is dat judgement awaits evil men!

Evil mind. I know you are not happy about this development
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by visalo: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
kenonze:
Honestly GEJ may be slow in his achivement but believe me
He is very

S. T U. P I D

Foolish.

Click like is u believe Otuoke shall welcome their Clueless one comes may 30th

See who they talk. Mumu
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by 2kris(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
POPdecorator:
NEVER AGAIN shall i vote for GEJ

sai buhari
sai chanji
sai APC
mai hauka....zaku haukace if gej win
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Actually.....groups like the FARC, India's Maoist movement, the IRA, the ETA , PFLP, the Japanese Red Army and so on are examples of terrorist groups, past and present, that are not Muslim.

And suicide bombers? Invented by the LTTE....the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Erelan....a group formed to fight for Tamil independence in Sri Lanka.And not Muslim BTW.

wow.thanks; I didn't know about dis.it might
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by blessingee: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
We keep seeing air bombardments, yet pictures of the same armored tank has been going round for about 3 weeks now
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by Legendoscar2: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
hakanai:
All i see in the hands of the BH is our lost military hardware!!!!
I mean the army did not tell us the full extent of there loss to BH at the beginning. It seemed as if we lost only empty barracks and communities. Looking at the weapons on display,carnage and the destroyed military hardware, i can say this people captured alot from the army in terms of hardware.
Now the Airforce and army are forced to destroy there own weapons which have fallen into the wrong hands. The Tank is a T55 Russian tank and Nigeria army has about 50 of them based on global security assessment.Its sad that we allowed the BH terrorist go this far before,we put a lid on the issue.

Before i forget UP [size=14pt]Nigeria Army[/size] Down BH terrorist !!!!
UP [size=14pt]Nigeria Airforce[/size] Down BH
UP [size=14pt]NIgeria Civilian JTF[/size] and Down BH
UP [size=14pt]Nigeria[/size] and down with Shekau & BH Gang.

SAI BUHARI !!! GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

Well said son!
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by simdam500(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good..... more to the army shocked
Re: Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) by hakanai(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ndeewonu:

You and your Buhari have been put to shame. Even since this victory, Buhari's health has worsened due to heart attack--his only campaign tool is being shattered, and capturing of the commanders migh spell doom for him with a barrage of confessions.

What was it you were saying before the inauguration of President and commander in Chief Muhammadu Buhari (Retd General) cool cool cool cool
Didn't hear you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“God Owns Lagos, Entire Universe” – PDP Blasts Oba Of Lagos / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) / Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.