Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) (33202 Views)

Buhari, APC NWC Meet To Decide Senate Presidency, Senator Lawan Favored. / Yaradua Cabal Member, Tanimu Yakubu Favored To Be Buhari's Finance Minister / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Rilwayne001: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

No offense my Southern brothers n sisters, but come to Afe Babalola University in Ekiti here. You'll find blind supporters of GEJ, they accused Buhari with all stupid accusations. Some even went to the extent to say Buhari was an ISIS member! grin I was laughing my life ass out. Most of them are from the South especially Ibos, but Buhari has large popularity here tho!

Of course, what do you expect from igbos and Niger deltans?

Some of the both are tribal bigotz notall tho. There are lots of igbos on facebook that have decided to vote GMB.

Just go to any proGEJ page read any of their propaganda against APC/Gmb, you will see how some igbos rain curse on PDP/GEJ.

Fact is, people are much more enlightened now unlike before.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
barcanista:
@ the bold, whoever secures the votes of the electorate is half way smiling to victory.

You are so gullible. You think what the OPC National is now is something Yoruba people are proud of?

If you must know, OPC even in its most deepest and sacred sections which Osogbo zone is has not more than 5000 to 8000 members and bad news is each zone is very independent from whatever the national office says and they carry out their activities based on laid down constitutions of each section. Only time they cooperate is maybe when they have regional functions or festivals like the Osun Osogbo festival which brings all of them together.

Also, If you think Millions of other Yorubas who are either Christians or Muslims who see the OPC as occultists and hate them for their gangstarism would now follow the word of OPC as the holy grail then I don't think anyone should respond to you anymore. This is not the East where a bunch of militias determine the fate of millions of people. We are very independent and logical.

If you must know, GEJ just alienated more liberal Yoruba Christians and Muslims that would have voted for him to the other side or some might not just turn up at the elections with his romance and endorsement by OPC and their recent show of terror. Even traditionalists in Yoruba land is divided into many segments and many frown on the activities of the OPC.

As for your other comments about Political Parties and stuff. The block votes coming from the south west is coming from people who have no party affiliations and they vote individuals they feel more at home with.The 2011 elections is enough pointer to that fact. I don't need to school you on that.

Lastly, you would do well to desist from fruther analysis of the SW political terrain because you got no CLUE at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Bayswater: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
On a more serious note, some of our southwestern people have been seriously brainwashed by these APC demons and what is their message:

GEJ marginalised the southwest!

I have been on the phone all evening with my peeps and I can tell you there's a lot of work that needs to be done for GEJ especially in Oyo and Ogun States.

Most people that are voting Buhari are doing so because of GEJ and not because they think Buhari is a better option. Their grouse:

GEJ has marginalised the southwest and the funny thing is that message is resonating however, the older folks are swinging into action by telling the younger generation about the havoc Buhari caused in his time as president.

GEJ's real surge is beginning to gather momentum, I spoke to our mogaaji (olori ebi) tonight, the 89 year old spent time telling me how Buhari is a bad choice; he was happy when I told him I am for GEJ.

The late surge is starting, the real grassroots leaders are beginning to come out and the funny thing is, they are not even doing it for money. If GEJ is truly spending dollars, these are the people it should go to, they are the ones that would save him from the disgrace the APC planned for him in the southwest.

The goodnews: two weeks is enough to do the job.
The radio stations especially needs to be flooded with the truth about Buhari's past, an average southwesterner apart from those in Lagos will listen to the radio before watching TV.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by waternogetenemy: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
I just want to say GEJ till 2019... cool

Barcanista welcome home brother. cheesy

Barcanista of all people, dis world sef! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Of course, what do you expect from igbos and Niger deltans?

Some of the both are tribal bigotz notall tho. There are lots of igbos on facebook that have decided to vote GMB.

Just go to any proGEJ page read any of their propaganda against APC/Gmb, you will see how some igbos rain curse on PDP/GEJ.

Fact is, people are much more enlightened now unlike before.
We Igbo's are never hypocrites or cowards like the Yoruba's. 2011 election recorded a massive win for GEJ and it will never change, we can never vote for Buhari, I mean never.

ABIA:
PDP 1, 175, 984
CPC 3, 743

ANAMBRA:
PDP 1, 145, 169
CPC 4, 223

DELTA:
PDP 1, 368, 851
CPC 8, 960

EBONYI:
PDP 480, 592
CPC 1,025

ENUGU:
PDP 802, 144
CPC 3,753

RIVERS:
PDP 1, 817, 762
CPC 13, 182
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ba7man(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Meanwhile the people here screaming "GEJ 2019" don't have light at home and the faliing naira is dealing with them and Nepa is giving them crazy bills and ATM machines are robbing them blind and they still haven't seen the "transformation" trains in their lives and they still pay more for food despite the Agric revolution being advertized and they're being robbed every time they buy fuel............

They're simply as daft as the OPC touts that campaign for GEJ.

Fools identifying with their kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by waternogetenemy: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
ba7man:
Meanwhile the people here screaming "GEJ 2019" don't have light at home and the faliing naira is dealing with the and Nepa is giving them crazy bills and ATM machines are robbing them blind and they still haven't seen the "transformation" trains in their lives and they still pay more for food despite the Agric revolution being advertized and they're being robbed every time they buy fuel............
They're simply as daft as the OPC touts that campaign for GEJ.
Fools identifying with their kind.

Can Nigeria be fixed by a magic wand? Let us save the country first frm sudden disintegration as CIA have planned before u talk about ur town man being President. That is all u care about not all those excuses u listed up there.

Africans cannot see beyond their village. That is why we remain backward.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
waternogetenemy:
I just want to say GEJ till 2019... cool

Barcanista welcome home brother. cheesy

Barcanista of all people, dis world sef! smiley
Wetin I do?
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
waternogetenemy:

Can Nigeria be fixed by a magic wand? Let us save the country first frm sudden disintegration as CIA have planned before u talk about ur town man being President. That is all u care about not all those excuses u listed up there.

Africans cannot see beyond their village. That is why we remain backward.

Don't mind the fools. Thesame man who call them dogs and baboon https://sahelblog./2012/05/29/nigeria-a-statement-by-general-buhari-on-boko-haram-and-its-aftermath/

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Chigold101(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

In 1999 and 2003 that Obasanjo contested, what was his performance in the South West?
in 1999 the Yorubas voted for Olu Falae who was AD‘s presidential condidate because then AD is seen as Yoruba party. And in 2003 OBJ won south west so dont even go there. GMB came second in that election buthe lost in southwest.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chigold101:
in 1999 the Yorubas voted for Olu Falae who was AD‘s presidential condidate because then AD is seen as Yoruba party. And in 2003 OBJ won south west so dont even go there. GMB came second in that election buthe lost in southwest.
What happened in 2011. Digest the report of the 2011 election http://www.obsafrique.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/13May2011Nigeria.pdf
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by waternogetenemy: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
barcanista:
Wetin I do?

U dey too much...Ooo! The cross no dey easy, but u are definitely on a positive side. The fight is not easy and the Journey is long, but we shall surely get to a better place for this country.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by waternogetenemy: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
slimmy05:
Don't mind the fools. Thesame man who call them dogs and baboon https://sahelblog./2012/05/29/nigeria-a-statement-by-general-buhari-on-boko-haram-and-its-aftermath/

The same set of people that created the problem he is busy blaming GEJ for. Who said attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North? The same man, i tell u.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
waternogetenemy:

U dey too much...Ooo! The cross no dey easy, but u are definitely on a positive side. The fight is not easy and the Journey is long, but we shall surely get to a better place for this country.
Amen and thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Chigold101(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Omon605:
SW and the NC are the two zone that will decide the winner of the presidential election. But from all indication it's clear the APC presidential candidate will win the NC and the PDP presidential candidate need more 80% total votes cast from the SW to makes the election competitive. From all the analysis and the situation report on ground, I can tell one of the candidate might likely win in 4 zones.

The
S. S= PDP
S. E=PDP
N. W:APC
N. E=APC
N. C= Though very hard to call but I still strongly believe APC will triumph but with a slim margin
S. W= I can't really say anything about THE S. W because is long I visited any of the S.W state, I only follow the S.W analysis on social media. But what I can deduce is 50=50. Please no strong language, just my opinion though
you really believethat APC will win NE? Lolzzz unless if the election is rigged.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bayswater:
On a more serious note, some of our southwestern people have been seriously brainwashed by these APC demons and what is their message:

GEJ marginalised the southwest!

I have been on the phone all evening with my peeps and I can tell you there's a lot of work that needs to be done for GEJ especially in Oyo and Ogun States.

Most people that are voting Buhari are doing so because of GEJ and not because they think Buhari is a better option. Their grouse:

GEJ has marginalised the southwest and the funny thing is that message is resonating however, the older folks are swinging into action by telling the younger generation about the havoc Buhari caused in his time as president.

GEJ's real surge is beginning to gather momentum, I spoke to our mogaaji (olori ebi) tonight, the 89 year old spent time telling me how Buhari is a bad choice; he was happy when I told him I am for GEJ.

The late surge is starting, the real grassroots leaders are beginning to come out and the funny thing is, they are not even doing it for money. If GEJ is truly spending dollars, these are the people it should go to, they are the ones that would save him from the disgrace the APC planned for him in the southwest.

The goodnews: two weeks is enough to do the job.
The radio stations especially needs to be flooded with the truth about Buhari's past, an average southwesterner apart from those in Lagos will listen to the radio before watching TV.

Keep consoling yasef, tis allowed!
March 28th iz not far so, RELAx & watch cool
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Anambra

Enugu

Akwa Ibom

Adamawa

Abia

Bauchi

Bayelsa

Benue

Borno

Cross River

Delta

Ebonyi

Edo

Ekiti

Gombe

Imo

Jigawa

Kaduna

Kano

Katsina

Kebbi

Kogi

Kwara

Lagos

Nasarawa
Niger

Ogun

Ondo

Osun

Oyo

Plateau

Rivers

Sokoto

Taraba

Yobe

Zamfara

Please, tell me how Buhari want to win in those bolded states? undecided. I am 100% sure GEJ will take half vote in the North from the sane minded ones. They think the goats and cows they registered will be allowed to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ba7man(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
barcanista:
Wetin I do?
You displayed your 2-faced character.

I can bet you didn't get more that N100,000. Cheap ar5e with no value.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
ibrosuv:
Pdp will smile to their graves come march 28, while APC will smile to the Bank...............in oshiomole's voice (PDP should go and die).
Baba Ibu....nice seeing you on nairaland...
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
ba7man:
You displayed your 2-faced character.

I can bet you didn't get more that N100,000. Cheap ar5e with no value.
Stop constituting nuisance, and stop defaming the brilliant young man who has devoted his time in educating miscreants like you. You think everyone is as cheap as you? Don't know why these APC paid agent are pained this much. It further proves Barcanista was the informed one amongst them all.

Barcanista, leave them with their usual propaganda and cheap blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ba7man(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Stop constituting nuisance, and stop defaming the brilliant young man who has devoted his time in educating miscreants like you. You think everyone is as cheap as you? Don't know why these APC paid agent are pained this much. It further proves Barcanista was the informed one amongst them all.

Barcanista, leave them with their usual propaganda and cheap blackmail.
get the f*ck off my mentions you ret@rd.

3 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
ba7man:
get the f*ck off my mentions I am a ret@rd.
I didn't expect any less from a miscreant like you. cheesy Rightly placed

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ba7man(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
I didn't expect any less from a miscreant like you. cheesy Rightly placed
Ok.........................Now f*ck off.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2015
ba7man:
Ok.........................Now I got to f*ck off.
Yes you need to

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ba7man(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Yes you need to
hmmmmm......interesting.
.........Now f*ck off.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by oloyeadeniyi(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Forget GEJ's dollar and his incessant visit to S/west, he has no stake here. Sample opinion at newspapers stands, among youths, market women and in any public gathering, they mock Gej. Awujale of Ijebu has tacitly given him a clue that he can't unlock S/west with endorsements except he has performed creditably well. Remember, S/west has the highest turn out of graduates, all families have at least a graduate that is unemployed.
All those support you see are fake.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2015
ba7man:
hmmmmm......interesting.

.........Now f*ck off.
You need to be incarcerated . In fact who burgled your cage.
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by ba7man(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2015
slimmy05:
You need to be incarcerated . In fact who burgled your cage.

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:
Forget GEJ's dollar and his incessant visit to S/west, he has no stake here. Sample opinion at newspapers stands, among youths, market women and in any public gathering, they mock Gej. Awujale of Ijebu has tacitly given him a clue that he can't unlock S/west with endorsements except he has performed creditably well. Remember, S/west has the highest turn out of graduates, all families have at least a graduate that is unemployed.
All those support you see are fake.
Its next week Saturday, you don't need to pour your undue frustration on GEJ for your personal failures. I know the Yoruba's are cowards and backstabbers, they say this and do otherwise. I am 100% sure they would all vote GEJ. I am more interested in Lagos and Rivers election cos I know GEJ will be re-elected. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 17, 2015
ba7man:
Go wan.k at her pics
Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by Bayswater: 12:47am On Mar 17, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Keep consoling yasef, tis allowed!
March 28th iz not far so, RELAx & watch cool

What's consolatory here? That you people have been able to brainwash some of my people and subsequently sold a bad product to them?

That the APC demons have gained some ground which would now make the real grassroots players do more real work and get more votes for GEJ?

That you guys have played your cards too soon?

That we are able to see the lies you have sold to the younger and naive generation by rewriting history?

That the trusted old players are now out to make sure the younger ones do not board APC's one chance bus?

So tell me, what is consolatory in the above?

1 Like

Re: Beyond Propaganda: President Jonathan Is Favored To Win SW (opinion) by emiye(m): 12:47am On Mar 17, 2015
The real bad news for GEj in the sw is that his supporters are more likely to sit at home on election day than a Buhari supporter.

Random opinion samples gives at least a 3: 1, but i have thinned it down to a 2: 1, that is 2/3 for GMB, and 1/3 for GEJ.

It is roughly 65% for GMB , and 35% for GEj, , GEJ's strength will come from Ekiti ( the least number of PVC holders in sw state) and Ondo state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern / FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.