Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) (5385 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Man Dies After Lodging With Two Women In A Hotel In Delta / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
ooooooh, whys is op these stapied your gave pregancy am your not prapred form itsad you belled her go remove it am she grees out loves and now you hear saying bull crepsad an angrly form you, seuna plasea barn these boy still 2099sad

WHO GIVE YOU PHONE cry cry
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by free2ryhme: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
succyreal:
believe it or not 85% of women have done this
remember there are still good ones

say no to abortion it a sin against God

does the statistics include females from your family
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mynd44:

What idea?

Well, I was talking about you, your thinking ability.

With your thinking ability you should av created a very good idea
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by stuff46(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dry
cutieberie1:

lol....u know dats not true.....m chillin @ home
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
ooooooh, whys is op these stapied your gave pregancy am your not prapred form itsad you belled her go remove it am she grees out loves and now you hear saying bull crepsad an angrly form you, seuna plasea barn these boy still 2099sad
grin grin Jesus, what kind of concoction English is this?
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
u guys should stop yanshing if u are not ready to b a father!!#fact#not ladies fault.
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Well, I was talking about you, your thinking ability.

With your thinking ability you should av created a very good idea
Or a bunch of ideas
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
succyreal:
believe it or not 85% of women have done this
remember there are still good ones

say no to abortion it a sin against God
haha this is exaggeration of the highest order,true 96% fvck but not up 50% do abortion
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mynd44:

Or a bunch of ideas

That would be great!

Care to share them?
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by Mynd44: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

That would be great!

Care to share them?
Eat more popcorn.

best idea ever
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by zeelo2014: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
u guys should stop yanshing if u are not ready to b a father!!#fact#not ladies fault.
It's the girl's reproductive system,let her deal with it. At the end of the day she bears whatever consequences or brunt that comes from the risky behaviour while the boy walks off unscathed.
If we're true to ourselves, u'll know the OP is not far from the truth. A lot of guys will get married to serial abortionist unknowingly and not like the guys were not involved too.
Unfortunately these abortions happen mostly between the ages 18-25yrs.
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mynd44:

Eat more popcorn.

best idea ever

Can't be!

Some people are allergic to popcorn.

Too much of popcorn isn't good.
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cokacoola(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin Jesus, what kind of concoction English is this?
babie these it is simpar an pure an correst bratian english landguages grammar I cam teachs your form freesad
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cutieberie1(f): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2015
stuff46:
Dry

ur post z so senseless...i dont hv tym 4 u..
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by sonikstargirl(f): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2015
kuuljay:
yes!! are you happy now?
Hmm...Even ur girlfriend too... I also wonder if ur aunts nd cusins r included, what a family...
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by kuuljay(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
sonikstargirl:

Hmm...Even ur girlfriend too... I also wonder if ur aunts nd cusins r included, what a family...
thank you
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by kuuljay(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
cokacoola:
babie these it is simpar an pure an correst bratian english landguages grammar I cam teachs your form freesad
I don die!!!!!
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cokacoola(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
kuuljay:
I don die!!!!!
your pesting nairilaind form you graves
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by FredHandsome(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
There's some elements of truth in this assertion, but the figure might not be as high as 85% at the moment, however, might escalate to that with time. It's my supposition that 1 out of every 10 girls (or less) may have had an abortion. Lemme tell you why I said this. Out of the 'very few girls' I've met, 3 (three) confessed (to me) to have had abortion during a previous relationship! I was amazed. At a point, I was frightened and worried why I would be meeting mostly 'baby aborters' grin. Now, that's some scary shiit! What baffled me was that you'd never believe that the girls in question would ever have indulged in such. Most Girls have gone farther than you'd imagine: done crazy things you'd never fathom!

But I don't judge them: we are all humans after all!
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by stuff46(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
That's what you get when you are a dunce
cutieberie1:

ur post z so senseless...i dont hv tym 4 u..

cheesy
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by elobyobi: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
cutieberie1:
i am among d remainin 15% who hasnt done it

That's because you're still 12 years old.
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by cutieberie1(f): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
elobyobi:

That's because you're still 12 years old.

i wpnt answer u cos am nt 12 years old ....is ur sista among d 85%..??
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by hriz(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
85 wah? cmon calm d ef dwn na.
... 35 to 40 is still manageable
Re: 85% Of Women In The World Have Done This( Photo) by hriz(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
y u sef go use urself advertise d remaining 15%, u dy advrtize cd or promoting ur bfs witdrawal skills? berry don set p lols,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healthy Diet For Blood Type "O". / I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) / How Do I Achieve A Bigger Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.