Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State (22228 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by amazingqueen(f): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
civilized group of people . GEJ till 2019!
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by onatisi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Yaaa, the PDP of old has repositioned for position in apc but they are no match to the new PDP of this age as they are light in shining amour. After GEJ comes a younger president. #never again shall we go back to the failures of the past#
a political tsunami will happen on march 28. That day will mark the end of an era in nigeria politics and the opening of a new one . The political end of ppl like obj,annenih,bode george ,tinubu ,bisi akande and many of the old guards and the rising up of new era. Gej has change our politics for life and never again shall we allow a sick person to lead us ,never again shall we allow our politicians to use religion and tribalism to divide us to the point of killing ourselves . We are in a gradual process of POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION IN NIGERIA .
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by barnaby04(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Once upon a time, there was a party that had power bestowed on it on a platter of gold and boasted of ruling the for country for 60 years uninterrupted which made it took Nigerians for granted by thinking Nigerians will always remain the old fool forever.

Suddenly, APC came on board with the message of #CHANGE, to liberate Nigerians from 16 years of cluelesness, massive scale of corruption and lack of accountability in governance.

Vote Gen. Mohammadu Chukwuemeka Oluwanifemi Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osibanjo as President and Vice President, come March 28, 2015, to rebuild a new NIGERIA!

Think a new Nigeria,
Vote APC!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by nortcentrallord(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
onatisi:
a political tsunami will happen on march 28. That day will mark the end of an era in nigeria politics and the opening of a new one . The political end of ppl like obj,annenih,bode george ,tinubu ,bisi akande and many of the old guards and the rising up of new era. Gej has change our politics for life and never again shall we allow a sick person to lead us ,never again shall we allow our politicians to use religion and tribalism to divide us to the point of killing ourselves . We are in a gradual process of POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION IN NIGERIA .

Thumbs up bro. You have seen the bigger picture. When the reality dawns, some will go into extinction with it.
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Martins301:
As a youth reading this, if you will vote for GEJ click SHARE. If you will vote GMB click LIKE.
lol,I fit help u generate share oo grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
onatisi:
you dey give urself hope,it's allowed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,I fit help u generate share oo grin

Brother u can't imagine my joy seeing that PDP money spending spree is not yielding any fruit grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Martins301:

Brother u can't imagine my joy seeing that PDP money spending spree is not yielding any fruit grin
they chop the guy eye...change is here
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Martins301:
As a youth reading this, if you will vote for GEJ click SHARE. If you will vote GMB click LIKE.
And GEJ has lost another online poll. grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
thatniqqress:
Cool

#GEJ till 2019 smiley

*modified*
Just GEJ till 2019 is giving me likes* like this? shocked
GEJ till it starts snowing in Nigeria cheesy
Sai buhari till 28thmarch wink
Just 22 likes and u had to modify? SMH.... Ur mates are getting hundreds of likes for SAIng Buhari ur re here celebrating 22likes... Cluleless chic. grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:
It isn't all about Election but about the next generation - GEJ

Nigerian youths can choose to be flogged and pushed around like cows or to be free in a Real democracy like birds !

Over to you!!

Yes you reading this !!!
shhhh..... Shut up... Dont let them hear of ur cluelesness..... Lemme give u hint.. Buhari is coming in as a democratic leader....
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by mrborntodoit: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
shhhh..... Shut up... Dont let them hear of ur cluelesness..... Lemme give u hint.. Buhari is coming in as a democratic leader....

Where do Slow pokes like you crawl out from?

I don't give a flying fucck about the shyte hole local dogs like you are bred but please stop flaunting your useless upbringing by quoting someone who doesn't give a damn about your miserable existence.
Someone dear to you will give up the ghost if you quote me again!
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Where do Slow pokes like you crawl out from?

I don't give a flying fucck about the shyte hole local dogs like you are bred but please stop flaunting your useless upbringing by quoting someone who doesn't give a damn about your miserable existence.
Someone dear to you will give up the ghost if you quote me again!

dude.... NO ONE CLOSE TO ME is going to give up the ghost if I quote you.... Quit being clueless.... BitchAssPussy nigga... Fvck you.... Yes YOU...... FVCK you soo very much..... horse ass...
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by mrborntodoit: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
dude.... NO ONE CLOSE TO ME is going to give up the ghost if I quote you.... Quit being clueless.... BitchAssPussy nigga... Fvck you.... Yes YOU...... FVCK you soo very much..... horse ass...

Ignored!
Re: Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Ignored!
Now thats maturity.... #PEACE#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Plans To Obtain A Court Injunction On Monday To Stop Announcement Of Results / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.