Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise (1849 Views)

PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / Buhari Should Come Clean About His Illness / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by Weezyval(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) is now in dilemma over how to manage the position it has allegedly been forced into by its presidential candidate, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who had, during his recent medicals in the UK, also, allegedly dangled legalisation of gay unions before pro-gay western nations, in the bid to win their financial support. To this end, Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO) has challenged the party to come clean on the allegation and tell Nigerians whether or not its presidential candidate has dropped the idea. Director of Media and Publicity of the PDPPCO, Chief Femi Fami-Kayode, in a statement issued yesterday in Abuja, said this was more important to Nigerians than the issues that had been raised as a consequence of Morocco’s withdrawal of its envoy from Nigeria.
Read More http://wethepeopleofcrossriver.org/?p=1521
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
I don't understand...
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by irsakant: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I don't understand...
go check your dictionary. Imagine, a graduate!
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Has anybody observed that despite series of rebuttal from APC on various issues, they have not yet responded to the allegation of Buhari's pro-Gay pact with the West since almost 2 weeks ago?

7 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by stronger: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
OLADD:
Has anybody observed that despite series of rebuttal from APC on various issues, they have not yet responded to the allegation of Buhari's pro-Gay path with the West since almost 2 weeks ago?

Sometimes, silence is the best answer for a FOOL!!!

How do you respond to a man who claims GMB is going to islamise Nigeria and then agree to legalise homosexuality!
How do you respond to a FOOL that claims GMB was sick throughout his UK trip but that he had several meetings with western countries!

you now see why he has ignored FFK, Fayose and the fellow clowns??!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:

How do you respond to a man who claims GMB is going to islamise Nigeria and then agree to legalise homosexuality!
How do you respond to a FOOL that claims GMB was sick throughout his UK trip but that he had several meetings with western countries!

What is the congruence of Islamisaton with gay allegation? Are you positing that there are no gays who are muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by stronger: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
OLADD:

What is the congruence of Islamisaton with gay allegation? Are you positing that there are no gays who are muslims?

Really? Are you seriously asking this question? Okay, let me patiently explain.

An Islamist is someone who strictly adheres to the tenets of Islam and can be extreme in some cases. Islam STRICTLY forbids homosexuality (just like Christianity).

Therefore, it is a MASSIVE CONTRADICTION to state that an Islamist/Sharia law upholder will also support Homosexuality!! It doesn't add up! In any case FFK is a drug-addict and shouldn't be taken seriously!

Is it clear now?

7 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:

Really? Are you seriously asking this question? Okay, let me patiently explain.

An Islamist is someone who strictly adheres to the tenets of Islam and can be extreme in some cases. Islam STRICTLY forbids homosexuality (just like Christianity).

Therefore, it is a MASSIVE CONTRADICTION to state that an Islamist/Sharia law upholder will also support Homosexuality!! It doesn't add up! In any case FFK is a drug-addict and shouldn't be taken seriously!

Is it clear now?

Don't thread on a terrain you know little about. Religion is a personal experiece between God and man. Professing to be a devoted muslim or christian does not erase the posibility of committing immoralities. The Alfas who engage in rituals and idolatory, are they not armed with the basic tenets of Islam? That allegation of gay pact with the West is too weighty to be disregarded by APC and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by gwales: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
pdp speaking from different side of their mouth, today they would say he want to bring sharia and tomorrow they would say he wants to bring homosexuality. these two are not compatible pdp, choose 1

3 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by amakaobiemeka: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
OLADD:

u are deranged. How can a man u term sharia implementer and advocate now want to implement gay. When even a man sleeping with a woman not his wife is enough taboo. Just hide ur head in shame! Dont bother quoting me, the more u do, the more it shows ur contraditions!

8 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by stronger: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
OLADD:

Don't thread on a terrain you know little about. Religion is a personal experiece between God and man. Professing to be a devoted muslim or christian does not erase the posibility of committing immoralities. The Alfas who engage in rituals and idolatory, are they not armed with the basic tenets of Islam? That allegation of gay pact with the West is too weighty to be disregarded by APC and Nigerians.

I've just seen the future!! Even if I explain from now till 3985, you still will NOT get it!

I have better things to do. BYE FELICIA!!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by amakaobiemeka: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
OLADD:

were u there when he was signing any path with the west. I thought u pdp said he was in hospital bed. Pdp want to bring apc to their level of stupidity, and apc can not reduce itself to exchaning pathetic lost cries

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by egift(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP will tell you today that Buhari is a strict fundamentalist, tomorrow he is a Liberal that wants to establish gay marrage.

PDP stop speaking from both side of your mouth.

We say no to Jonathan's failure and his corrupt administration. Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
were u there when he was signing any path with the west. I thought u pdp said he was in hospital bed. Pdp want to bring apc to their level of stupidity, and apc can not reduce itself to exchaning pathetic lost cries

You are a fool. Was there any part of my post that says he signed a pact or can't you understand simple english?I only expressed concern about APC keeping mum and not responding to the allegation of Buhari's pro-gay pact with the West.

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

I've just seen the future!! Even if I explain from now till 3985, you still will NOT get it!

I have better things to do. BYE FELICIA!!

Stop that rant. You must always come to public domain with logical reasoning and not some vague postulations. I don't have time for that either.

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by omenka(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2015
OLADD:
Has anybody observed that despite series of rebuttal from APC on various issues, they have not yet responded to the allegation of Buhari's pro-Gay pact with the West since almost 2 weeks ago?
Ohhh, I thought you guys said he's an islamic fundamentalist who shares similar ideals with Boko Haram and ISIS. ISIS, it was reported, beheaded two men accused of being gay and Boko Haram has done similar stuff in the past. Homosexuality appears to have no place in Islamic fundamentalism. Now tell me, how on earth can you people reconcile both

You guys keep revealing your own lies indeliberately time and again. That is the problem with lying: there can never be consistency because you hardly remember what you said initially especially when the lies become too many! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
u are deranged. How can a man u term sharia implementer and advocate now want to implement gay. When even a man sleeping with a woman not his wife is enough taboo. Just hide ur head in shame! Dont bother quoting me, the more u do, the more it shows ur contraditions!

You are incurably mad. Why are you people so myopic in your reasoning? What has Islamisation got to do with gay practise? Have you not seen Islamic clerics engaging in henious crimes such as rituals and child-marriage? Have you not heard of priests engaging in homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:
Ohhh, I thought you guys said he's an islamic fundamentalist who share similar ideas with Boko Haram and ISIS. ISIS, it was reported, beheaded two men accused of being gay and Boko Haram has done similar stuff in the past. Homosexuality appears to have no place in Islamic fundamentalism. Now tell me, how on earth can you people reconcile both

You guys keep revealing your own lies indeliberately time and again. That is the problem with lying: there can never be consistency because you hardly remember what you said initially especially when the lies become too many! grin

You are the one fooling yourself. From Buhari's anticedent, he can do anything to attain power. Does Islam permit coup plotting or accepting to head a govt that truncates democracy? Was Buhari not a muslim when he killed a woman through a retroactive decree?

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2015
OLADD:

You are a fool. Was there any part of my post that says he signed a pact or can't you understand simple english?I only expressed concern about APC keeping mum and not responding to the allegation of Buhari's pro-gay pact with the West.
I think in this scenario, silence is the best answer. This is a clever ploy by PDP to force Buahri to lose Western allies who, it seems, favor his emergence as winner of the 2015 presidential elections.
Most Nigerians screaming 'change' now would beat a quick retreat should Buhari take a pro-homosexuality stance. On the other hand, he stands to lose the support of Western allies if he supports the anti-gay bill.

Our values and ideas of governance and being governed in this country are outdated. PDP is well aware of this and are willing to go to any extent to ensure Buhari's image is soiled. As is obvious in this case, they wouldn't mind contradicting themselves to achieve this.

The same crooks that go to the South to claim Buhari is an Islamist, move to the north and say he is not a true Muslim. They allege he is one of the financiers of Boko Haram, yet he is invited to Council of State meetings.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by amakaobiemeka: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
OLADD:

u are an imbicile. Since u dont have common sense. Quote me and see the sango that would fire ur wasted lineage

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by omenka(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2015
OLADD:

You are the one fooling yourself. From Buhari's anticedent, he can do anything to attain power. Does Islam permit coup plotting or accepting to head a govt that truncates democracy? Was Buhari not a muslim when he killed a woman through a retroactive decree?
Your case is worse than I thought. Sorry. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2015
I am against legalisation of homosexuality, I believe GMB doesn't support it either. On this issue though, i'd prefer that buhari keeps mum and shun this reckless talkatives that won't mind contradicting themselves several times just to discredit him.

Ffk is a bloody hypocrite, supporters of this govt are the greedy and gullible ones. Only reasonable nigerians deserve the attention of the General, When issues are raised by the intelligent and well meaning citizens, the General will definitely speak up.

For now I say, SaiBuhari!
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:
Your case is worse than I thought. Sorry. cheesycheesy

I am not really surprised. Many of you are just bunch of dullards who result to name calling when bereft of ideas and contructive arguement. I don't belong to the camp of blockheads like you who talk before thinking. I wish you goodluck in your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2015
jayfolarin:
I am against legalisation of homosexuality, I believe GMB doesn't support it either. On this issue though, i'd prefer that buhari keeps mum and shun this reckless talkatives that won't mind contradicting themselves several times just to discredit him.

Ffk is a bloody hypocrite, supporters of this govt are the greedy and gullible ones. Only reasonable nigerians deserve the attention of the General, When issues are raised by the intelligent and well meaning citizens, the General will definitely speak up.

For now I say, SaiBuhari!

Nigeria is in trouble with double-mouthed individuals like you around. When Lai Mohammed and APC went amork by insisting that the Federal govt should respond to allegations of Modu Sherrif been in the entourage of Mr. President to Chad, the Morrocan phone call debacle and South African arm purchase hue, were fools like you indifferent to APC's calls? Did you say Jonathan should disregard those calls by APC! Why is it now inconsiquential for PDP to demand explanation on a serious allegation of Buhari's pro-gay pact with the Western world? Why are some of you Nigerians so sentimental and wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
u are an imbicile. Since u dont have common sense. Quote me and see the sango that would fire ur wasted lineage

You are a bastard. May that unknown god strike you and your entire generation. Son of lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by omenka(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2015
OLADD:

I am not really surprised. Many of you are just bunch of dullards who result to name calling when bereft of ideas and contructive arguement. I don't belong to the camp of blockheads like you who talk before thinking. I wish you goodluck in your foolishness.
Trademark TANoid. cheesy. Most of you make more sense when you don't talk. grin
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by OLADD: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:
Trademark TANoid. cheesy. Most of you make more sense when you don't talk. grin

Strayed dog. Check all my posts and see if I am in the league of shallow brains one of whom you are.

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2015
OLADD:

2 weeks you say?

It's been 2 months now and we haven't seen his self acclaimed Cambridge Certificate. He travelled to London and we expected him to come back home with a proof; do you know what he returned with?

A 1 million man cross country race in Lagos Metropolis dedicated to perpetual slaves who have refused, vowed and sworn never to THINK outside the BOX of slavery despite several warnings and signals from the likes of Bishop Ajayi Crowther, Jaja of Opobo, and lots more.

Expect NOTHING from that tyrant. He killed corpers and failed to tender apology to the affected families. If a man can be so wicked even with human lives, then forget it! Perjury and demonic alliance are parts of his day to day activity

1 Like

Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by chamboy(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2015
OLADD:

they have delude ur brain finish, U need help
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by agileson: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Personally.I find it disstateful that PDP and Jonathan are witch hunting gay people. Fact is, there are gay people, gay animals, gay insects, fishes even gay plants etc in Nigeria like everywhere else. And they don't seem to be causing a problem so please let them be.

As a straight guy myself, gay guys means less.competition for me and I have been blessed to travel extensively in and outside Nigeria. No gay person ever did me wrong. PDP needs to grow up.
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

Simple question

Did Buhari discuss the idea of gay rights in the UK? True or False?

The issue isn't about him implementing it (in his dream to become President); succinctly provide answers; did he discuss such with anyone?

We all know Buhari, at this desperate stage, will agree to ANYTHING before thinking.

If Buhari, a tyrant, who accused Tinubu and ACN of Corruption few years back can (today) form alliance with the same sets of despotic Jan ja weed s, then anything is possible before March 28th.
Re: Pdp To Buhari: Come Clean On Gay Promise by Weezyval(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I don't understand...

pls click on this link to Read More http://wethepeopleofcrossriver.org/?p=1521 you will understand better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos should Help Me Answer This! / It Rained Fish In Thailand Today.wonders Of God / Throwback Picture Of Prisident Muhammdu Buhari And Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.