Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

In Urgent Need Of A Room For Six Months At Umuahia, Abia State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Urgent Need Of A Room For Six Months At Umuahia, Abia State (538 Views)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia / HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of A Room For Six Months At Umuahia, Abia State by BadmanGozie: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello all,

I interviewed for a six months contractual job with C&I leasing company on behalf of Diamond bank two weeks ago.

At about 3.44pm today, they called me but said that they wouldn't be requiring my services in Owerri and asked if I could work at Umuahia.

The problem now is that I do not have any relative I could stay with at Umuahia.

So to the purpose of this thread, please I need a room to rent for six months (Now till September).

Please someone should help me with how to go about getting the room because I have till 2pm tomorrow to accept or reject the job offer

Ps: Pls Mods I don't know if this is the appropriate section for my request. If it isn't, kindly help me move it (and to the front page if possible)

Awaiting...

Modified :
Cc Seun Obinoscopy lalasticlala mufutau55 Lawyer CrazyMan 1 for all etc

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Expert Quantity Surveyors To Help Me Out! / Sale:newly Built, Well Finished 5bdr Detached Duplex, With 2 Rooms Bq, Cctv 180m / 1 Acre Of Land @ Akanro Str,ilasa,apapa Expressway.. 120m Askin 08028791793

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.