Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia (44835 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
....... And so we land in Umuahia grin grin

Welcome to our pages once again, we are gathering here to document our works in yet another building project. We have a contract to handle the rest of the stages in the completion of this building pictured below. Details of the project are as follows;

Project: Completion works for a duplex building in Umuahia
Client: A nairalander
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd

My men just arrived this site a few days ago, work is already starting out, everything is planned to give this house a unique, yet fantastic completion towards making it, A HOME.

Welcome.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its a big house. Big and has good space inside..........

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by brunofarad(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Reporting to class

#FARAD
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
The present looks from around the house...........

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
We have some columns to continue, till we mount them and connect to the building.......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
How do we even manufacture the precast parapet?

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by frakdon(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
spyder880:
....... And so we land in Umuahia grin grin

Welcome to our pages once again, we are gathering here to document our works in yet another building project. We have a contract to handle the rest of the stages in the completion of this building pictured below. Details of the project are as follows;

Project: Completion works for a duplex building in Umuahia
Client: A nairalander
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd

My men just arrived this site a few days ago, work is already starting out, everything is planned to give this house a unique, yet fantastic completion towards making it, A HOME.

Welcome.
I admire your way of working, please no forget us?
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
A slow but meticulous process...............

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
frakdon:
I admire your way of working, please no forget us?

How can I forget my people, anytime I can, I will bring in outside expertise, just keep reminding me bro.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
The production process continues, while we number completed ones for easier identification .......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Work goes on.......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Thank you Oga Spyder... cost of precast parapet to be compared to insitu will surely be appreciated. And installation/hanging process will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by nameoh: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
pls spyder what is the size of this building.
Also what is the budget for the parapet and roofing.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by frakdon(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
spyder880:

How can I forget my people, anytime I can, I will bring in outside expertise, just keep reminding me bro.
no wahala, thanks a lot..

I'll keep in touch, often..

well done! Happy new month..
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by Mrjo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
In case u need carpernter call 08069722876 or 08179088039
spyder880:
Work goes on.......
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by write2obi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
spyder880:
A slow but meticulous process...............
Wow! So this is how this things are being made. Watching in 4D.. .

1 Like

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Updates on the pre cast parapet, my boys are still working here.......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
storing them safely before use.........

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
We bought bamboo stems here, we intend to use them in the scaffolding works for this house.......

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
More of my workers have arrived here, and are starting works tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
We started to mount the two frontal columns today.........

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
......After building bamboo scaffolds all around the house...........

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Our plan is to add an additional line of blocks to the top of the building, if not, this pre cast parapet will "swallow" the sit out beams cheesy

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Work goes on..........

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by write2obi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
spyder880:
Work goes on..........
And we follow on grin
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
write2obi:

And we follow on grin

Thank you Sir, we shall do all in our power to keep you all both informed and entertained. Also follow us sometimes on my personal blog........http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by okikigsm: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls how much is parapet per meter?does it include materials?thanks
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by Babueh: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls Oga Spyder update us on this thread. Nice job as always
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by d25(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oga Spyder, well done sir. I'm following this project closely.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
okikigsm:
pls how much is parapet per meter?does it include materials?thanks

We will find out with this job.

Babueh:
Pls Oga Spyder update us on this thread. Nice job as always

Work is very much ongoing, I will be in this site tomorrow.

d25:
Oga Spyder, well done sir. I'm following this project closely.

Welcome bro.
Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by mavverick: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oga Spyder.

Always a pleasure reading your experience on the field.
I am eagerly waiting for the cost of the precast vs how much insitu would have cost.
Secondly, do they not put some iron inside that precast one so that it hooks and hangs together ? I could be wrong, but i think i have seen it somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia by spyder880(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
mavverick:
Oga Spyder.

Always a pleasure reading your experience on the field.
I am eagerly waiting for the cost of the precast vs how much insitu would have cost.
Secondly, do they not put some iron inside that precast one so that it hooks and hangs together ? I could be wrong, but i think i have seen it somewhere.

Yes we bought iron reinforcements on Friday, I left town so could not update the start, but will show the details maybe tomorrow. Thanks Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team / Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Many Trapped / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.