Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting (27847 Views)

#panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others / Jonathan, Sambo, Mark Boycott PDP Bot Meeting / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by parzdor(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by Sobeautiful: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ till whenever.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by Raiders: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by magaliyu(f): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
APC is giving those guys sleepless night, APC please take am softly those big men have high blood pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by synergycom19: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They are planning on how to celebrate jonathan's victory and the subsequent ending of pa buhari failed political carrer.This should also permanently burst the propaganda that mzazu has resigned his position

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
you oga no dey hear you ooooo,fear don block him ear
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by smogup: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Clock is ticking,
Time is running,
Card Reader is charging,
PVC is dusting,
Wind of change is blowing,
Umbrella is leaking,
Mua'zu is resigning,
INEC is distributing,
GMB is promising,
Jonathanians are insulting,
Nigerians are willing,
PDP is doubting,
Boko Haram is bombing,
Ebele is bribing,
Change is coming,
Corrupt leaders shall be leaving,
God is watching,
PDP shall be packing,
Sai-Buharing!
I know you're now smiling,
but some are hating,
Because i'm rhyming,
keep on sweeping,
Don't stop marching,
Haha.. Can't help laughing, Please start
commenting!

9 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by tben80(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
All I see in March 29th is a crying Buhari being consoled by his grandchildren.

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari explains the true meaning of APC
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
cheesy Choi! The handwriting is on the wall. PDP can read it loud and clear. It's CHANGE. There is fire on the mountain for Jonathan.

Tell Buhari and Tinibu to Change their Diapers. GEJ till Buhari turns 76.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by ngmgeek(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting

The outcome of this meeting may be good or not so good for PDP and the president. The president and commander-in-chief summons people and not the other way round. Who is Muazu to summon our president for a marathon meeting? It means that he feels that he has an upper hand in whatever is going to be discussed at this 'marathon meeting'. I know our president is in a tough re-election battle but we should respect his office.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by datribune: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hahahaha PDP in panic mode. Come may 29th, d People's General shall say "So help me God".

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
To discover the moles like FFK

4 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by KBEST3(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
i know,Mu'azu will resign on that day

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by nellyzelly: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Go and sleep jooor!
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by rusher14: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
smogup:
Clock is ticking,
Time is running,
Card Reader is charging,
PVC is dusting,
Wind of change is blowing,
Umbrella is leaking,
Mua'zu is resigning,
INEC is distributing,
GMB is promising,
Jonathanians are insulting,
Nigerians are willing,
PDP is doubting,
Boko Haram is bombing,
Ebele is bribing,
Change is coming,
Corrupt leaders shall be leaving,
God is watching,
PDP shall be packing,
Sai-Buharing!
I know you're now smiling,
but some are hating,
Because i'm rhyming,
keep on sweeping,
Don't stop marching,
Haha.. Can't help laughing, Please start
commenting!

Encore
!!

1 Like

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by pld4reel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Well I got this from a post on Facebook , I think it's awesome : grin

An open letter to Nigerian
President
Ebele Jonathan.

Sir, My name is CARD READER,
I was born
and brought up in Europe. I am
one of the
numerous children of Computer
family. I
attended school of Trust
Technology where i was
awarded professor of
transparency. I have
worked in so many reputable
nations both in
Asia, Africa and Europe to wipe
away corruptions
in elections.
Sometimes ago Prof. Attahiru Jega
came to
request my service to come and
help u sanitize
the forthcoming election in ur
country. I
honoured d invitation because
Prof. Jega said u
want to conduct a historic
credible election, 2015.
Sir d election is approaching now
and u are
saying u DONT WANT ME AGAIN.
Sir what have I done wrong? Why
do u hate me
all of a sudden, don't u want
transparency again?
U don't like credibility again? U
hate me to d
extent dat u want to sack my
guarantor, Prof.
Jega all because of me? Oga wetin
i do u.

Please allow me to do my
professional
assignment to conduct free, fair
and credible
election comes 28/03/2015 and
11/04/2015.
I know u might not know my
strength as a PhD
holder but Prof. Jega who is in d
same level with
me as a professor in political
science know my
strength and capability in terms
of election.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by sammyj: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
The fear of GMB and Prof is the beginning of wisdom for PDP. Beware of Change and embrace change PDP !!

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by Intendy: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
CR77:
I hope they discuss how to move nigerian forward..

Nothing for APC.. shocked shocked
like they have been moving it in the past
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by xkobic4rel(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
giantstrides:
Yes Muazu, tell them Buhari won't probe them, as long as they are ready to return their stolen money freely...no witch hunting, though I will very much like to see fayose in jail .
Hw told you buhari will win this race?

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by babestella: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
efilefun:
Make dem do meeting pass that one, na otuoke sure pass for jonadu.nce.

Shhhhhh, your Buhari is a fraud, a despotic coup plotter who should be in jail it NIGERIA were to be a sane clime. But the good thing is that all odds are against him grin sorry you are too blinded and deranged to see it, I will advise you wait till march 28, it will hit you like a thunderbolt. Watch out.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by captain247: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Honda pilot 2004 for sale
Contact 08060873295 for more info.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by babestella: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Intendy:

like they have been moving it in the past

Eyaaah, sorry the train left you at the train park. You'll need to do a lot of work to catch up with the wind of transformation so that you can be informed about the corporate development of roads, infrastructure, agriculture, power, education, your entrepreneur de elopement and support etc going on around the country. But if you already know them and chose to deliberately deny it, then you are cynically bigotic and bla bla bla......you can fill in the gap.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by criminalmindz: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
PLAYING GYRATE BY TONY ONE WEEK. IM CELEBRATING GEJ'S VICTORY. WINNER OOOOO, WINNER, WINNNER OOOOO.WINNER, GEJ U DON WIN OOOOO. WINNER, KPATA KPATA U GO WIN AGAIN, WINNER

GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by efilefun(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
babestella:

Shhhhhh, your Buhari is a fraud, a despotic coup plotter who should be in jail it NIGERIA were to be a sane clime. But the good thing is that all odds are against him grin sorry you are too blinded and deranged to see it, I will advise you wait till march 28, it will hit you like a thunderbolt. Watch out.

Take it easy man... BP drug don cost just relax and watch how jona go face otuoke by may 29

1 Like

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by giantstrides(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
xkobic4rel:
Hw told you buhari will win this race?

Every thing is pointing to that fact now.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by davdjayj: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
One thing I really admire about Buhari supporters is their hope for the country, the passion, the love for the People's General. One thing I am yet to understand is the way they are sure he will win. Social media and polls are not always correct in Nigeria (Anambra and Ekiti as a point of reference) They are so sure to an extent that they are threatning the whole country,coming up with lies,propaganda and even violent treasonable statements. Even Mbaka?? Is feeling so important as to want to be assasinated? He could not stop even the governor of his own state.
Party politics aside GEJ is more likely to win. Cogent reasons I will be giving in my next statement.

#quotemeafterMarch28

1 Like

Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by giantstrides(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
millionaireman:

Hmmm. What does Muazu really want? He is making a lot of fuss these days.

What Muazu wants ? So simple. He wants change
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by Intendy: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
babestella:

Eyaaah, sorry the train left you at the train park. You'll need to do a lot of work to catch up with the wind of transformation so that you can be informed about the corporate development of roads, infrastructure, agriculture, power, education, your entrepreneur de elopement and support etc going on around the country. But if you already know them and chose to deliberately deny it, then you are cynically bigotic and bla bla bla......you can fill in the gap.
Make una train no derail o
I may tend to agree if only you were employed into one of those transformation you are claiming.cause if you are gainfully employed you'll be tired and resting by this time.
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by justhelp(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Am APC catch me if u can
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by kalohkaloh: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
It could be that the meeting will ask Okupe, fayose and fani kayode to apologize to Nigerians for insulting Buhari and for conducting empty, noisy, dull, fake, wasteful, shameful, shallow, wicked, divisive, hateful, inciting, treasonable, insulting, anti-GEJ and analogue 2015 PDP Presidential campaign! My village idiot can do better! Posterity can never be kind to these lost Yoruba sons for portraying the sophisticated tribe and indeed, Nigeria as crude and unintelligent people!
Re: Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting by keat: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
God already decided sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Woeful Silence / Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.