Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" (734 Views)

I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by akanbiaa(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
ALH SHEHU USMAN SHAGARI PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT

1984 Coup! Former president Sheu Usman Aliyu Shagari speaks:

Buhari did not overthrow my government, its was when those boys that overthrew our government were looking for someone with integrity, honesty and fairness to be the head of their government that was when Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's name came in, it was Gen D.Y Bali that mentioned his name, and all of them agreed, Gen Tunde Idiagbon was asked to announce his name when he "Buhari" was not even there, i thought he was in India for a course, Shagari explained that those who overthrew his government were, Major General Tunde Idiagbon, major general Ibrahim babangida, major general tunde ogbeha, Air commodore Augustus Aikhomu, Nureni Yusuf, Brigadier General Sanni Abacha, DY Bali, Lt Col Oladayo Popoola.

Shagari said to react & to correct the allegation leveled against Buhari that he overthrew democracy and he want to be elected under the same democracy he truncated 32 years ago.
Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by oluwafemi113(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
SHAGARI also want change for Nigeria

Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by shedyman: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
News without a source is no news @op.
Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by sannirules(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
I've always known this. The person that was meant to take power, was killed during the coup.
Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by olaideeeedris(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Everything seems to be working for GMB and against GEJ.... Eeeyah dis GEJ is really swimming against the tides.

Meanwhile...

GMB till GEJ becomes a councillor in Ogbia LGA

1 Like

Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by tellmoon(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
OK. Hope d PDP goons have heard it very clear? Truth is like calabash, no matter how long u try to sink it, it will eventually emerge. GMB has been vindicated finally.
#nigeriahasdecided.

1 Like

Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by sammyj: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
He who has hears let them hear, GMB did not truncate Democracy has speculated by the Bastards FFK, Okupe, Fayose and other PDP supporters. My advise for them all is to embrace CHANGE and March along with the winning side for Buhari and PYO !!!! grin grin
Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by richol(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
And he didnt come for ur birthdaygrin islamic agenda oshii...GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by Tobilastik(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
akanbiaa:
ALH SHEHU USMAN SHAGARI PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT

1984 Coup! Former president Sheu Usman Aliyu Shagari speaks:

Buhari did not overthrow my government, its was when those boys that overthrew our government were looking for someone with integrity, honesty and fairness to be the head of their government that was when Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's name came in, it was Gen D.Y Bali that mentioned his name, and all of them agreed, Gen Tunde Idiagbon was asked to announce his name when he "Buhari" was not even there, i thought he was in India for a course, Shagari explained that those who overthrew his government were, Major General Tunde Idiagbon, major general Ibrahim babangida, major general tunde ogbeha, Air commodore Augustus Aikhomu, Nureni Yusuf, Brigadier General Sanni Abacha, DY Bali, Lt Col Oladayo Popoola.

Shagari said to react & to correct the allegation leveled against Buhari that he overthrew democracy and he want to be elected under the same democracy he truncated 32 years ago.

oga where your source? where/when did Shagari said that? una family?

maa bend if dz sh.it hit Promise land
Re: Shagari Defends Buhari "He Was Not The One That Overthrew My Government" by richol(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
ALL LIES...even when buhari was asked, he said he did it cos the govt at dat tym was corrupt...

(1) (Reply)

5 Vital Things Obasanjo Said During His Dubai Interview That Will Intrested You / Fayose More Desperate Than Jonathan – Fayemi / Our First Lady Is Back Again To Entertain Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.