Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (46748 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / Atiku Abubakar Was Once A Custom Officer. (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
shininglite:
David mark is an educated ex military officer dat has served dis country well ,not lyk dat sick old illiterate certificateless cattle warlord
PDP dat is preaching about young generation should remember David Mark is not of young generation likewise his counterpart in Enugu(governor)
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
emmykk:
he will return to the senate again,will just have to respect the people wish.he is a matured politician.since a 72 years old man can contest for president,i see David Mark replacing GEJ come 2019
I tell u., dat man can never and will never rule Nigeria.!!!
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Is buhari a governor or senator, does buhari receive any federal allocation for d pple of daura? fyi buhari is just a common man like u lookin 2 change tins wen elected into office, david mark on d oda hand is number 3 man in nigeria wat has he done for his pple?
Boo.hari is not a common man in nija, once a millitary head of state ,petroleum minister e.t.c ,Why do you guy like parkaging this man, I wish you well sha good bye
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by jide333(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
cyril83:

You must be a baby or still in your mama's womb to remember that buhari led the nigerian army to push back the chadian forces in 70s

Then you must be a fool to think when ever they say a general led his army doesn't mean he was carrying weapon or was he on the battle field..
Only fools like you would think generals are always on the battle field.. So let me tell you d i ck head, he was commanding from his office and he's got other people giving intelligence and tactics, not just him.. I ask a simple question SHOW ME WHERE HE WAS CARRYING RIFFLE I just don't know why apc idiots like you wont just answer questions straight.. SHOW ME THE PIC SINCE YOU'RE AN OLD fool!!

Idiot can't even spell his Country with caps N... SCUM
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by freshdude99(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
cyril83:

Are you by any chance denigrating buhari's achievements and impact on the nation as a military man? David mark is just an ordinary officer who had never handled riffle on the front field.
really? ? Smh for you. Just imagine the trash u saying cry cry cry cry
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Phemorinho(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
bangiskings:
. Edeot am 100% sure this guy is a civil defense recruited by abba moro
meaning?
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by ogbonti: 1:06am On May 06, 2020
efilefun:
And now his against the General from becoming the president Cuz he knows his corrupt azz and that of his fellow PDP would be bursted

hmmm David Mark was right. He knows Buhari well and better that you and I and certainly Buhari took us a century back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.