Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud (1003 Views)

Fashola On Live On AIT Now / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Please tune in
Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
what is it all about?
Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by Plus10(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
lol apc and tinubu na pure scam...God forget bad!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
1bunne4lif:
what is it all about?

How Fashola is robbing the people of Lagos State blind yet no physical infrastructure to show.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by garrix8: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lagosians don't need to watch TV to know if their governor has performed. They know how the state was in 2007 when he came on board and can compare to how it is now.

Ait and Nta can keep airing all sorts of documentaries, nothing will stop PDP's burial on the 28 of This month and JK-Just Kidding will never rule Lagos.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by ACM10: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
I watched it o. The documentary exposed Tinubu-Fashola-Kuforji cartel. The evidence is too damning. Only a fool will vote for any party having Tinubu as its figure-head. I don't want my children future to be mortgaged. Imagine spending 30% of the total Lagos government budget in the next 50 years taking care of these people? Assuming that they are alive. That is the height of wickedness and insensitivity! We can't allow these set of people to manage the affairs of this country. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by DeviIhimself: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
I taught court restrained AIT

Tinubu is really a bastard

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by ACM10: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
By the way, I left Lagos because of filth. I can't live with the filth in the inner streets of Ijesha, Surulere. I'm not coming back to that epidemic-prone state again. Really, I pity Lagosians!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by LordMecuzy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
When will AIT run documentaries for Benue,Kogi and Abia

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by kobkid: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
More please

#IHAVEDECIDED.

1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud by double0seven(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
I thought there is boys court order that AIT should henceforth stop airing any documentary that puts Tinubu in bad light

(1) (Reply)

Bachelor Certificate / Just Left My House For My Polling Booth / General Buhari Leading Jonathan In Kano - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.