Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mbaka Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Why? (744 Views)

This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now / Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC / Mbaka Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Why? by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: President Jonathan and wife Patience Planning to assassinate me - Rev. Fr. Mbaka

I read the claims of the respected Rev. Fr. Mbaka and ever since I am trying to piece together the events leading to his fall out with Dame Patience and of course GEJ. Also bothering my mind is why at this time would he chose to make such an allegation.

Is he acting a script?

Is he by all means trying his level best to put a clog in the wheel of progress and the momentum the Jonathan campaign team has garnered since the postponement of polls to March 28, by INEC?

Are his political associate jittery at this stage and feel compelled to use him?

Has his political associates asked him to throw in the joker knowing fully well that the game is indeed up for them and the fat lady is about to sing?

Time indeed is a revealed of all things. If you would recall when dame Patience Jonathan visited him (Rev. Fr Mbaka) last year, he was practically all over her and even prayed for her and her husband. He also released four pigeons into the air, while three of them flew away and the remaining one fell to the ground, he had prophesied that to mean that the South, West and East were in full support of GEJ and that the only place he had problems was in the north. In his prayers for GEJ and Dame Patience Jonathan, he confessed openly that God is on the side of GEJ and that come what may, GEJ would defeat all his enemies and record phenomenal success in the coming elections.

God is not an author of confusion and as such he cannot send one message through his prophet and again send another contradicting message through the same mouth piece so as to cause confusion. I would at this point chose to remind the Rev. Fr of the story of Jonah in the bible. God had asked him to deliver a message to the king at Nineve, but his refusal cost him a lot of pains and suffering. However he finally complied and delivered the message. But alas the king had realised his faults and repented fully of his sins and attracted the mercies of God. He was forgiven by God and destruction did not come to Nineve and it's people. Jonah was angry with this and had to be scolded by God in a revelation.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka please you may refuse any gifts that the first couple may have sent to you, maybe, and I say maybe you have given your assurances to your sponsors. That I don't know of. But you as a human being cannot change what God has ordained and that is what you have acknowledge in your prayers earlier for the first couple, which is that God would defeat and confound all their enemies and also Jonathan would be returned as President to serve a second term in office.

Please be reminded that this is the only government that we have not experienced any politically motivated assassination ordered from the helm of affairs, irrespective of it suffering the most in criticism in the political history of Nigeria. This government has not even been irrational with the lives of perceived threats. Yaradua would have scaled this vital test had he not approved the killing of Yusuf the founder of boko haram.

Mbaka would have been picked up by Buhari and slammed into jail straight away. People who committed lesser crimes of criticizing Buhari were jailed during Buhari's administration, how much more when somebody falsely accuses the President and his wife of trying to kill him, with absolutely no evidence.
I pray Rev. Fr Mbaka is not committing the grave sin of blasphemy.

I can go on but as it 'time is a revealed of all thing'. More important people and serious political threats have not been assassinated nor thrown into prison so how come you are crying wolf?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? by Mrbigman1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mbaka is a disgrace to Ndigbo and the Catholic Church world wide.

That guy needs help asap

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? by aniel1089(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mbaka why...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? by fresh15: 1:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Fr.mbaka may have gone too far with such antagonistic message against the humble incumbent president Jonathan.However,Jonathan is a gentleman that is not known for callous killings of his enemies.Jonathan is the only Nigerian president that has absorbed all sorts of insults and castigations from all quarters without any retaliative tendencies.Jonathan is seriously occupied with election matters,Boko haram etc and would not have time for trivial issues like killing mbaka.Mbaka may have been apprehensive due to his derogatory utterances.Mbaka should allow Jonathan to concentrate on the forthcoming election, which he will win to prove mbaka wrong
Re: Mbaka Why? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Sai Mbaka!

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Why? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Who appointed you the spokesperson for Ndiigbo ?

Mbaka only spoke truth.
Mrbigman1:
Mbaka is a disgrace to Ndigbo and the Catholic Church world wide.

That guy needs help asap

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Message For Nigerians Today / closed now / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.