Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Next Governor Of Abia State...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next Governor Of Abia State...... (1962 Views)

President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE / Hyundai To Build Refinery In Owaza, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by faitheverest(f): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2015
And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth for them that do not believe.....ala ngwa mma manu.....

Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by daddyiel(m): 1:12am On Mar 17, 2015
You are smoking tomuch and it's not good for ur health grin

1 Like

Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by tochinoyi(m): 5:29am On Mar 17, 2015
faitheverest:
And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth for them that do not believe.....ala ngwa mma manu.....
my dear sister na so i be

1 Like

Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by faitheverest(f): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2015
daddyiel:
You are smoking tomuch and it's not good for ur health grin

not smoking much as you grin..... but believe me bro, he is the next governor of Abia State... tongue
Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by asha80(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
And that is why abia would continue to remain units backward nature
Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by ckmayoca: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
And the suffering continues.... And I won't ply my community bad road in the next 4yrs again... Chai!! God forbid.
Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by faitheverest(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
ckmayoca:
And the suffering continues.... And I won't ply my community bad road in the next 4yrs again... Chai!! God forbid.

He has come to rebuild Abia State...cry no more
Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by holluphemydavid(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Seem u will like politics hun
Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by faitheverest(f): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Seem u will like politics hun

Kind of hun
Re: The Next Governor Of Abia State...... by Ojiofor: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ha si na nwa Aba ga aru ma dozie kwa Aba,biko nu ndi ABA how far..........Aba ele way?Okezue Abia oruala Aba?

(1) (Reply)

Why Bola Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting Yesterday- Report / Amaechi Not Corrupt As Alleged By Rivers PDP, Says Orlukwu / PHOTO: LMFAO!! Guy Asks For B0*b Pictures, See What She Sent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.