Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats (42885 Views)

Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily / Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) / Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by xtervaganza(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2015
This is very common woth car smugglers.

I have seen one b4, not even on a boat

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Mufasa27(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2015
LagosBoi2:
When i am awake i think of a better Nigeria

When i am asleep i dream of Buhari

When i pray for this country i see Osinbajo

P - Please

V - Vote

C - Change
Its better you dream about your life and future those guys you mentioned above has nothing to offer you,it's all man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by kajoula(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2015
kilokeys:
rough play..
real one ooh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Nairalanders didn't get the gist. Those are the people we call 'Fayawo' here in Lagos. Their job is to smuggle goods in and out Nigeria.
I'm certainly sure the smuggling of that Range Rover is as a result of the insane Custom Duties they will have to pay to legitimately bring the car in.
The government doesn't know that it only expands Crime when it make life harder on people.

As such.
GEJ till May 2015.

Then he will afterwards be transported just like the Range to Otuoke.

SAI BUHARI!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by oyoyome: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2015
In lagos,if u use ur brain,u go chop.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Na rough play be dis o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by deennest: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2015
In lagos
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Desanta(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Desperation. Na wa oooh. Penny wise Naira foolish.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Lionhearted: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Nothing silly in-there.

This is a familiar sight among the border people and those who cruise cars from Cotonou.

Not a Lagos thing.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by eromspete(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Are there no ferries around anymore??
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by redsun(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Makeshift barge. It probably would have worked better if the canoes were facing forward,tied together with extended width.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by greatestboss(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2015
okoyemike:
Haa this isn't Lagos but the owner is foolish oo. What if that ride falls into the river na sorry I'm go hear.

BTWN

The boats should be powered by only the middle boat. Running other boats simultanously would spell doom as they can't maintain same speed
what if all the boats are joined/nailed together before the journey starts...
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2015
greatestboss:

what if all the boats are joined/nailed together before the journey starts...

What if Jesus stroll enter earth today?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by esosuo: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
the ower of dat ride must be A militant to take such risk ,sacrifice to mamiwater
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Fellonigerians: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2015
Money miss road!!! You get big car, you no fit ferry am across...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by BenBradley(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
sarkodie's Range Rover ......old pic
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Dyoungstar: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
eljidy:
lagosians....the owner sha wan throw 45m inside water..nawa o

Who said the price is 48million?

Nigerians and overpricing
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by dubbiskelly(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Odikwa liski

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
eljidy:
lagosians....the owner sha wan throw 45m inside water..nawa o

45m keh! Na Benz?
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by repogirl(f): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Some people get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by drdanny(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Though it looks silly, the dude is trying desperately to dodge the perennial Lasgidi traffic!

We need our waterways to be opened up more in order to maximize their potentials. Lagos needs more rail lines and bigger and safer ferries
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by mikolo80: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
Innovative or plain stupid?

hehehe.....:-)
DAMN DESPERATE
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by mikolo80: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2015
kilokeys:
rough play..
AS IN
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Unnecessary risk!!! sad
I can only imagine the owner's reaction if this Range ends up in the water grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by egopersonified(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Nigerian Titanic, waiting to sink.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by vega84(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Silly rough play #vegatalks#
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Onwanlen: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
This must be those guys trying to evade paying custom duty from Cotonou to Nigeria. If only the owner knows that this agent would be this greedy.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Aeman(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mehn! Dis guys r innovative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The First Storey Building In Nigeria Built In 1845 In Lagos / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown / Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.