Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats (42878 Views)

Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily / Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) / Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by watered(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Indifferent I stand. If he succeeds I wish him well, if he fails OYO is his case na.

But the car make sense o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Artorius(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
yes they can angry
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by slap1(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Anything is possible in lagos
You should be working on your boat to join them soon.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by hayoakins(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
PURE MADNESS
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Jibsonified(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Wadaheck Are they stealing the car or what?... Cos a real owner of that vehicle can't think of playing this rough play

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by ikelvin(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Mtcheeewww IBERIBE!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nimblemind(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
I wonder what he'd do if the range falls deep inside that water!
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Temptee101(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Xavier9ja:
I don't have much to say
You are yet to say anything

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
What is carrying what grin grin the return of the foolish century grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by thaoriginator: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Mammy water go drive Range Rove
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by marv1: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
eljidy:
lagosians....the owner sha wan throw 45m inside water..nawa o
Haba take am easy he no reach 45million. Abi na water proof and bullet proof?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by OgologoDimkpa: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2015
EKO ONI BAJE!
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Xavier9ja(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Temptee101:
You are yet to say anything
I've already commented
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
na 45trillion no be million.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by marv1: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2015
There must be a question mark with that car. I hope it is nt a stolen car to avoid police cheekpoints.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
This is done all the time. Have you guys never heard of a PONTOON, this just an improvised pontoon. The owner of the ride has seen it done before, that's why he can attempt. Olodo people!
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by planet4sure(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
This are smugglers.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Innovative but it simply won't work well I think.

Do they know that the Rover, despite its petite look, is a morbidly obese beyotch.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by clemz88(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Chai! This people wanna waste money
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by gidiMonsta(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2015
The car is been smuggled into Lagos, that's Cotonou.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by bankyblue(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2015
kilokeys:
rough play..

no be small rough play o
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by adanny01(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2015
I have driven my car across a river in a similar ferry which carries 2 cars in Benue state. Though that one was one boat with one engine. These are much smaller ones with smaller engines but will definitely do the job if the properly fix the points of connection btw the ferry and the individual boats.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by donheg(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
thats why i love Lagos mehn...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by tonychristopher: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
Innovative or plain stupid?

hehehe.....:-)

this is photoshop

look at te SUV its right hand drive, look at the guy starting the moto engine, he is not in tandem with the boat so forget this
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by arusoncd(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
This could be a stolen vehicle, alert police.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by thunder74(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Hope this is not a stolen car and they are planning to move it to the other side where police may not suspect its usage. Just thinking aloud!
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2015
okoyemike:
Haa this isn't Lagos but the owner is foolish oo. What if that ride falls into the river na sorry I'm go hear.

BTWN

The boats should be powered by only the middle boat Running other boats simultanously would spell doom as they can't maintain same speed
However as we can see, the middle and right boats men are already powering their engines They would find a way to maintain equilibrium of speed, perhaps put the gear in neutral
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2015
okoyemike:
Haa this isn't Lagos but the owner is foolish oo. What if that ride falls into the river na sorry I'm go hear.

BTWN

[b]The boats should be powered by only the middle boat. Running other boats simultanously would spell doom as they can't maintain same speed
[/b]SMART cool cool cool smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by casdgreat(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Nairaland and copy and paste.dis is not lagos but ghana.verify shit before u post it.sarkodie posted it few weeks back

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by willi926(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
okoyemike:

BTWN

The boats should be powered by only the middle boat. Running other boats simultanously would spell doom as they can't maintain same speed
ur head dey there.
Re: Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats by Emax(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
LagosBoi2:
When i am awake i think of a better Nigeria

When i am asleep i dream of Buhari

When i pray for this country i see Osinbajo

P - Please

V - Vote

C - Change
When reality strikes u will see Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The First Storey Building In Nigeria Built In 1845 In Lagos / Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.