Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) (45818 Views)

Lagos State Government Impounds Trucks Plying Lagos Road During The Day(pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by dokyOloye: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
989900:
. . . with the dollar @₦250, whatever you earn this same time last year, is worth about half (give or take) the same amount as @ today March .17. 2015 (If you were earning say N155,000 ($1,000)/month same time last year, it's worth just $620 now.

And you call that 'progress', 'transformation', howling 'GEJ till 2019', then you wonder why people call you st00pid?!

Ewu, have not noticed that there are no increment in d prices of goods?
Is GEJ responsible for d fall in oil prices?
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by babestella: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
fboycaestro:

I am ashamed of you. he was a mole in PDP and he rigged elections for Yar adua/GEJ in 2007

SMH for u

It doesn't matter he is still a mole. A true father does not abandon his children even in the worst case scenario. OBJ is a traitor who had benefitted from PDP and now NIGERIANS know better. He was a mole in PDP period.

Mind you, Yar'adua's election was not rigged. Buhari wouldn't still had won the election. Both CPC and ACN never had a strong structure to smell ASO rock back then.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
babestella:

It doesn't matter he is still a mole. A true father does not abandon his children even in the worst case scenario. OBJ is a traitor who had benefitted from PDP and now NIGERIANS know better. He is a mole in PDP period.

Mind you, Yar'adua's election was not rigged. Buhari wouldn't still had won the election. Bothe CPC and ACN never had a strong structure to smell ASO rock back then.

Bottom line is OBJ was a PDP member when he was the President. And now we say we don't want PDP again Abeg na by force.

at least we should be able to choose now...haba

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by mrrock: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan have out performed every other Nigerian president, dead or alive.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by rusher14: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
PDP blaming PDP.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
mrrock:
Goodluck Jonathan have out performed every other Nigerian president, dead or alive.

in Ghana or Benin republic?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Thomsbuky(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
babestella:

Please take a bus from where you are to East, ABUJA and kaduna only then you'll appreciate your president. Don't be a hater, haters always lose. If you don't have money for the trip I will ask NLders to raise transport money for you. You need to travel around the country abeg.

As i said before use your head and your brain before you open your mouth or write. Appreciate who? the person that employ me? put money in my pocket? or done anything meaningful to life of Nigerians? look around you picture tell the stories. I got no business with your present and past president as they don't feed me, and don't even recognise them as leaders... However, used the money you want to raised for me to travel to your East/Abuja given to charity or Orphan hospice....they will appreciate you better.. Don't let your emotion or your heart rule your brain, its God given organ of reasoning before you engage..As I mentioned comparison pictures does not tally, its quite simple yes or no? I am not heater or likes of anybody. However, looking at the pictures does not make any clear comparison.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:
The difference is crystal clear between one who cares for the common man and the other who wants to be God-father for life

God bless for that pics post. I am not in support of no man but when we see good thing somebody has to appreciate it. The man has tried to do as much as his ability. All this other men are in for their selfish bellies.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by fboycaestro(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
e
Thomsbuky:

As i said before use your head and your brain before you open your mouth or write. Appreciate who? the person that employ me? put money in my pocket? or done anything meaningful to life of Nigerians? look around you picture tell the stories. I got no business with your present and past president as they don't feed me, and don't even recognise them as leaders... However, used the money you want to raised for me to travel to your East/Abuja given to charity or Orphan hospice....they will appreciate you better.. Don't let your emotion or your heart rule your brain, its God given organ of reasoning before you engage..As I mentioned comparison pictures does not tally, its quite simple yes or no? I am not heater or likes of anybody. However, looking at the pictures does not make any clear comparison.

Don't mind them, they went to one Obiase LGA in Abia state to take pictures of bad roads, now they come to NL to feed us with lies.

Never again

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by rusher14: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
AreaFada2:

Actually I want Buhari to win so that many of you young guys can taste the brutality of Buhari that we tasted back then.

Then you guys will appreciate the freedom you're enjoying now.

[b]There was no brutality when one obeyed the laws of the land.

There's a pedestrian bridge, use it. No, many would rather cross the highway with cars travelling at breakneck speed. Waiting at the other end would be a WAI official who frog jumped you. Now, it's easy to say that was high-handed in light of modern global reasoning but that was the stage of man, nay Nigerians at the time.

Queuing culture was established then, that legacy lives till date.

Environmental sanitation - Nigeria was considered a dump by the international community and Lagos epitomised the vile and filth that made up the country. That regime made it compulsory for a Saturday sanitation exercise for all households.

Drug pushers got the death penalty. Fact is there are still many countries far more advanced than ours, with higher human rights values, that maintain a death penalty for various crimes and even dealing in illicit drugs.

The military did not go into peoples homes to wage terro. People were expected to respect the rule of law which had long been debased and made only for the common man.

Importantly, the general himself has come out to accept there was a time he was a military man and carried out his duties as such. However, he's a civilian today and just as David Mark isn't vilified for his time as part of a military government government, neither should he.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by malbro(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
abeg me don dey confuse here.....who we go vote abeggg
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 989900: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
dokyOloye:
Is GEJ responsible for d fall in oil prices?

You've not noticed because, your routine lifestyle is probably under $5/day, but soon you will.

Fall in oil prices . . . gullible answer meant for gullible people.

Why didn't the Naira appreciate when it was 'rising oil prices'?

Greatest oil plunge (prices) ever was in '08 from $147.27 to $33.55.
And Naira didn't commit suicide then.

In 1998 to early 1999, during Gen. Abdulsalami, oil price dropped to $9/barrel, exchange rate stabilized at about N88.

So, if your exchange rate was N88 with oil price at $9/barrel, how can you explain that when your oil price is over $50/barell, while claiming biggest economy in Africa, top 3 projected growth rate in the world, and your exchange rate is now N250 to $1?

Imports right? Food, electronics and e.t.c right?

The stolen/unremitted billions of dollars by this administration+refined petroleum products importation+subsidy racket+forex round tripping between Government and banking establishments is at a minimum, 9 times more responsible for the gluttony of dollars than all other imports put together.

How do you go about selling oil for the highest prices ever, over the longest period ever, while depleting the country's reserve from $62b to what $30b or thereabout?

Some of this are obviously beyond your wheelhouse, you need to sit down and learn (not necessarily from me, just keep an open mind and learn, no matter how you do it, it would do ya a lot o' good).

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by blackfase(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
How d hell do we kno its benin ore road? With pdp's penchant for floating projects even in another country, that crap posted out there could be anywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by dokyOloye: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
989900:

You've not noticed because, your routine lifestyle is probably under $5/day, but soon you will.

Fall in oil prices . . . gullible answer meant for gullible people.

Why didn't the Naira appreciate when it was 'rising oil prices'?

Greatest oil plunge (prices) ever was in '08 from $147.27 to $33.55.
And Naira didn't commit suicide then.

In 1998 to early 1999, during Gen. Abdulsalami, oil price dropped to $9/barrel, exchange rate stabilized at about N88.

So, if your exchange rate was N88 with oil price at $9/barrel, how can you explain that when your oil price is over $50/barell, while claiming biggest economy in Africa, top 3 projected growth rate in the world, and your exchange rate is now N250 to $1?

Imports right? Food, electronics and e.t.c right?

The stolen/unremitted billions of dollars by this administration+refined petroleum products importation+subsidy racket+forex round tripping between Government and banking establishments is at a minimum, 9 times more responsible for the gluttony of dollars than all other imports put together.

How do you go about selling oil for the highest prices ever, over the longest period ever, while depleting the country's reserve from $62b to what $30b or thereabout?

Some of this are obviously beyond your wheelhouse, you need to sit down and learn (not necessarily from me, just keep an open mind and learn, no matter how you do it, it would do ya a lot o' good).

Comot Ur eye for d oil wey de Jona backyard,let him do as he wishes with it abi Ur get oil well for ya village?lol
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
989900:

Really? And the dollar has gained about 40% against other currencies?

Or it is not a big problem, when the Naira is, give or take the world's worst performing currency?

http://www.ft.com/intl/fastft/265052/nigerian-naira-hits-new-record-low

So much for the biggest economy in Africa, and I thought when an economy is growing, one of the things that happens is, that your currency gets stronger, because the potency of your currency is a function of the economic fundamentals.
Nop my brother there is what we call currency manipulation AKA (Devaluation) the number one culprit of that offense is China hence they export everything and everybody are moving their factory there.And yes the Dollar gained against the Pounds, you can google it
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by proudlykwaran: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:
WHILE YOU TANOIDS ARE BUSY DECEIVING YOURSELVES WITH THE LIES, I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THIS ROAD PROJECTS WHERE AWARDED BY OBJ WITH 40% BUDGETARY ALLOCATION WHILE YARDUA REFINANCED IT WITH ANOTHER 30% BUDGETARY ALLOCATION.

PLS KINDLY SHOW ME WHERE GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT MADE ANY OTHER BUDGETARY ALLOCATION FOR THIS PROJECT IN HIS ENTIRE SIX YEARS OF GOVERNANCE! undecided

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME! grin grin

You are a dunce. So OBJ that left 7years paid for these projects. I pity your parents for wasting their resources on you at school. Too bad. No wonder, it's your type that runs after stack illiterate. Get off the thread my friend.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by melomelo: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
All the past government with their sugar-coated promise and failed on the repair of Benin/Ore road for past decades.
Thanks God for GEJ our main man
A man of promise and fulfill.
A man of one love
A man with spirit of unity
A man of one word
A man of his word
A man of full of wisdom, knowledge and pure-understanding
An incorruptible presido Nigeria ever produce
No wonder, the enemies of this great country want to pull you down by all means because of your great jobs and achievements
An accident freed road now
Armed robbery is a thing of forgotten on Benin/Ore rd unlike before.
Wedone sir
Ondo, Benin, Asaba, others and all igbos land say thank you sir
We scored you 99.9%
GEJ Till 2015
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by patostation(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
kingofdemons:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Gospel according to the "king of demons"!

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 989900: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
erico2k2:

Nop my brother there is what we call currency manipulation AKA (Devaluation) the number one culprit of that offense is China hence they export everything and everybody are moving their factory there.And yes the Dollar gained against the Pounds, you can google it

Are you seriously comparing China's or Japan's manipulation/devaluation of their currencies with a free-falling/epileptic currency?

Would you rather your savings kept in Naira, Yen, or the Yuan?

I don't need to google to know the dollar gained, but did it gain against other currencies by 40%?

Even war torn Ukraine's Hyrvnia is doing better against the dollar than Africa's largest economy's currency.

The Naira is about the worst performing currency in Africa and the world!

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 2kris(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahaika23:
The difference is crystal clear between one who cares for the common man and the other who wants to be God-father for life
against all odd gej finished that road ...na who obj dey call human wrapper....after these enugu to port harcout express way to follow and then second niger brigde before onitsha sea port
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by erico2k2(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
989900:

Are you seriously comparing China's or Japan's manipulation/devaluation of their currencies with a free-falling/epileptic currency?

Would you rather your savings kept in Naira, Yen, or the Yuan?

I don't need to google to know the dollar gained, but did it gain against other currencies by 40%?

The Naira is about the worst performing currency in Africa and the world!
Naira falling is fault of me U and govt, when we start producing and less importing the naira will gain.Dont forget there is no international market for naira, not even in Africa well maybe Benin Rep,Togo that's where you Buy naira.I used China as example cos the USA accused them last year of currency manipulation cos they went extra with adding catalyst to teh free fall of their currency,imagine Jaguar Range rover moved to china cos of cheap labour and overhead.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 989900: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
erico2k2:

Naira falling is fault of me U and govt, when we start producing and less importing the naira will gain.Dont forget there is no international market for naira, not even in Africa well maybe Benin Rep,Togo that's where you Buy naira.I used China as example cos the USA accused them last year of currency manipulation cos they went extra with adding catalyst to teh free fall of their currency,imagine Jaguar Range rover moved to china cos of cheap labour and overhead.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by erico2k2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
989900:

No Sir, thats an entire diff thing you on about, if not whats the case of soudi with one economy?
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by ooshinibos: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
well done GEJ on this one
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Safari29: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
theoctopus:

You are just like lie Mohammed. A bare faced liar! Shagamu Ore is very very very ok. Sorry to burst your bubble

[size=44pt]Liar[/size]

driving on Shagamu Express to Ore is like driving on a rough moutain, no patches nothing done by this admin on it. anybody passing through that express can testifies

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by ooshinibos: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
mrrock:
Please clarify and expansiate

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Safari29: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
babestella:

Please road construction jobs are done in phases, I travel along that road too and it is not as bad as you are claiming here now. By the special Grace of God I will travel this Easter and I will take pictures from Shagamu to Òre. At least learn to appreciate the one that had been done for posterity sake. Stop this insensitive attitude towards the little your government had done. It's all for the progress of this nation. Peace.

i understand Bro. but that Shagam Benin Express and Lagos Ibadan Express had being under constructions since Yaraduas time, more than six years here we are. Lagos Ibadan is Just 20 percent if not less done. it is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by Safari29: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
erico2k2:

Bross try take foto like Op so we fit castigate, stop asking question ACTION!!

Alot of people use that express everyday, they can testify
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by ogene70: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Honestly I commend Gej, for this , it took me only 3 hours from Ugheli to sagamu, no single pothole,no single accident sighted, this was where people spent several hours.
Re: Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) by 989900: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
erico2k2:

No Sir, thats an entire diff thing you on about, if not whats the case of soudi with one economy?

Saudi's economy is different from Nigeria's.

Oil as at 2015, though our major forex earner, is just about 10% of Nigeria's GDP, compared to Saudi's almost 50%.

Now the Saudi's have their currency pegged to the dollar (it rises and falls with the dollar). They have an excess of $700b in reserves.

Which brings us to;

1. We should have taken heed to Soludo, and pegged the Naira to between N115-N125 to $1 . . . ensures stability, which is the cornerstone of any half-serious economy. Well, I guess that wasn't in the best interest of NOI and her bosses.

2. You save for rainy days like the Saudis.
OBJ grew $4B in '99 to $43b, Yar'Adua took us to $62b, exponentiating, taking into consideration that GEJ sold oil for the highest average prices ever, for the longest time ever, we should be looking at well over $110b minimum in our reserves, that is why Sanusi and Soludo are yelling 'missing money'.

Unfortunately, we have roughly $30b left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos / Governor Bala Mohammed Stops Convoy To See Pupils Studying Under Tree (Photos) / 11 Selfish Northern Governors Sold Northern Interest To Become VP - Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.