Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! (49197 Views)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Silverbird Staff Death Update: Eyewitness Gives Account On Stabbed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg leave me jo,ayam hungry,you get gari and suya make you borrow me
U go manage BB wink
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by verygudbadguy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
Who could have done such wicked thing?
RIP maam sad

The culprit has been arrested. I wonder how a boy of 23 years could be so heartless.

RIP prettie....
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by blessingdickson(f): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
the blood of the innocent child(ren) she was carrying will surely avenge her death, heartless fellow cry cry cry MAY HER SOUL FOREVER FIND PEACE
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
olaxco2f:
Who do she offend that can't forgive the fetus!
hmmmmmm this your grammar fit ressurect the babe o grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Margauxluv(f): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
sia is dat U...dat means GEJ is also here ...............evn PEJ. wink
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
verygudbadguy:

The culprit has been arrested. I wonder how a boy of 23 years could be so heartless.

RIP prettie....
are you serious?the culprit has been arrested?pls give us more gist about the story,biko.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Margauxluv(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
...... embarassed......RIP pretty...
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
U go manage BB wink
na wetin be bb?
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Johnbosco77(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Why do fine girls die
are ugly girls immortal?
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Billygee2u: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
may be the handwork of a rival lady .
I pray that your soul is saved in the lord's bosom .
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by octopusfreaky(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ohhhhh what a beauty...all my haters and enemies of my life,,,i command fire from above upon u all...in Jesus Name
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na wetin be bb?
Ah! U no sabi BB?
Beans & Bread gringringrin
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by suptol(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
cry cry cry crybut y did someone do this to his fellow human? cry
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by sakieja(f): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
inalilahi wainalehi rojiuna.sleep well,all d perpetriator wil inshal allahu face d rot of ALLAH.ameen
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Ah! U no sabi BB?
Beans & Bread gringringrin
you dey ask me again?abeg bring am quick jo,no forget to put pure water on top o,dat na correct food
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by HenryIX: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmmm
My girlfriend gisted me about this sad event just this morning when i woke up. It happened just beside her in-law's house in Ogudu GRA.
Infact she claimed u could still see some on the lady's blood in front of the inlaw's house.

According to my gf, the lady and the guy who live in the same compound. She, in the BQ, while the guy in the main house with the landlord who is the guy's uncle. The guy is one unemployed rogue who was brought to Lagos to see what he could make out from his life.
Whenever the girl goes out, he breaks her padlock and steal her stuffs. She caught in one day and the uncle, who was the landlord sent him packing. I guess the guy blamed the lady for his misfortune.

There was an occasion at the house on saturday where the guy was supposed to attend. Whether he attended or not, she didn't know. But he took advantage of the event to lay ambush for the lady.

He attacked her very close to the house and stabbed her severally to the extent that her kidney spilled out. It was the uncle who came out first and saw the incident. He attacked the guy and called for help. When people came out, incredibly the guy pointed to the uncle as the killer.
At that time, the police had come. Unknown to the guy, a security guy saw the incident from afar. He initially thought it was a couple arguing.
It was the security who revealed that it was the guy that killed her.

Guy awaiting sentence.

Heard she was the only child of her parents.

The story spoiled my day before it began

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by acidtalk: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bonapart:
What could she has done that prompt to such

CHINEKE!!!
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you dey ask me again?abeg bring am quick jo,no forget to put pure water on top o,dat na correct food
with 7up to make the diff clear.....
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by dasparrow: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Post

This is what is called crimes of passion. For her to have been stabbed 11 times tells me that the person who killed her was an ex-lover who perhaps wanted to marry her but she maybe left him for someone else and now the jilted person has come back for revenge. If you watch DSTV channel 171 CI (criminal investigative channel) you will will know what I am talking about.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by bbjummy: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
The wicked will never go unpunished. Jehovah intervene. RIP ma
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by verygudbadguy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
are you serious?the culprit has been arrested?pls give us more gist about the story,biko.

STV 10pm News torchlighted the story.. They showed the lady's car parked in her compound at Ogudu and the blood of deceased outside her compound's gate where the corpse was found. The mystery yet to be unravelled is what transpired between them that led to the cold blooded murder of the fine babe.

May God continue to guide our path.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Bonapart(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abumadea:

Pls edit your comment.
lollllllllls. I will
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Ohhhhh what a beauty...all my haters and enemies of my life,,,i command fire from above upon u all...in Jesus Name
yinmu,na for baba aristo hotel room you dey say dat kind prayer?see as devil dey laf you grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Volatility: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stabbed 11 times!?

This is not murder but execution. Its so unfortunate that her life was wasted in such manner. A message to all is that we should all be careful of who we relate with especially when it comes to love affairs. This could be a consequence of failed/jilted love affairs. Some peeps don't really know how to handle disappointment in relationship.

Volatility
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Bonapart(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
bros abeg no take your grammar kill the woman again
hahahahaha.... i hear
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by dasparrow: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
HenryIX:
Hmmmm
My girlfriend gisted me about this sad event just this morning when i woke up. It happened just beside her in-law's house in Ogudu GRA.
Infact she claimed u could still see some on the lady's blood in front of the inlaw's house.

According to my gf, the lady and the guy who live in the same compound. She, in the BQ, while the guy in the main house with the landlord who is the guy's uncle. The guy is one unemployed rogue who was brought to Lagos to see what he could make out from his life.
Whenever the girl goes out, he breaks her padlock and steal her stuffs. She caught in one day and the uncle, who was the landlord sent him packing. I guess the guy blamed the lady for his misfortune.

There was an occasion at the house on saturday where the guy was supposed to attend. Whether he attended or not, she didn't know. But he took advantage of the event to lay ambush for the lady.

He attacked her very close to the house and stabbed her severally to the extent that her kidney spilled out. It was the uncle who came out first and saw the incident. He attacked the guy and called for help. When people came out, incredibly the guy pointed to the uncle as the killer.
At that time, the police had come. Unknown to the guy, a security guy saw the incident from afar. He initially thought it was a couple arguing.
It was the security who revealed that it was the guy that killed her.

Guy awaiting sentence.

Heard she was the only child of her parents.

The story spoiled my day before it began

Na wa o! I am speechless.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
verygudbadguy:

STV 10pm News torchlighted the story.. They showed the lady's car parked in her compound at Ogudu and the blood of deceased outside her compound's gate where the corpse was found. The mystery yet to be unravelled is what transpired between them that led to the cold blooded murder of the fine babe.

May God continue to guide our path.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by octopusfreaky(f): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yinmu,na for baba aristo hotel room you dey say dat kind prayer?see as devil dey laf you grin
I wish i understand your point...Big Smh for you
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by kingthreat(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another crime of which justice will be denied
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ......see what you are doing the guy must be one of this TANist
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by boujaye: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
A staff of Silverbird Television, Aisha Noble Mustapha was gruesomely murdered on Saturday March 14th 2015 at about 7:30 pm on her way home from work in Ogudu, Lagos.Pregnant Aisha was reportedly stabbed 11 times by an unknown assailant.

Aisha’s inlaw, Abubakar Aruna said her death was very painful as she was a good girl. May her soul rest in perfect peace. will get more details soon

UPDATE :
Suspect is in custody....police open investigation
http://itsdumebi.com/pregnant-silverbird-staff-murdered-stabbed-11-times/

no where to run to, o ye murderer of Aisha, the sun will surely smite you to death by day and the moon by night.

RIP, sweet lady
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
with 7up to make the diff clear.....
bring am now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu At The Cinema / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.