Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! (49193 Views)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Silverbird Staff Death Update: Eyewitness Gives Account On Stabbed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by ProfGday(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't be surprised d death of ds beautiful lady may come from jealous concubine/boyfriend,husband,colleague,business associate. But not withstanding her sins does she deserved to die like Ram? 11-stabs.....................God! see wht ur creatures have turn themselves to?

I dnt knw ds woman,but I jus can't stop d tears dropping frm my eyes.RIP prettty
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I wish i understand your point...Big Smh for you
na lie,you do,na pretend you just dey pretend grin
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by watered(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bonapart:
What could she has done that prompt to such
grin PEJ
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
ProfGday:
Don't be surprised d death of ds beautiful lady may come from jealous concubine/boyfriend,husband,colleague,business associate. But not withstanding her sins does she deserved to die like Ram? 11-stabs.....................God! see wht ur creatures have turn themselves to?

I dnt knw ds woman,but I jus can't stop d tears dropping frm my eyes.RIP prettty
Liar
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
if i was police i would be looking at (1) ex-lovers (2)a jealous secret admirer (3)someone she offended (4) husband's ex-lovers or existing lovers (5) her husband.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by iamord(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
Who could have done such wicked thing?
RIP maam sad
so sad. I heard it was her hubby
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
ProfGday:
stop lying,see as you face dry,na cloclodie tears full am grin
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by AshantiDimaria(f): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chai God! What a wicked word!
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by docconceptscom: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
olaxco2f:
Who do she offend that can't forgive the fetus!

Are you related to PEJ by any means? #GBAGAUN
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
bring am now
There you go..... Enjoy!!!

gbadexy:
most likely crime of passion.
You don't say Can you tell us how you came by this assumption? sad sad undecided
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
HenryIX:
Hmmmm
My girlfriend gisted me about this sad event just this morning when i woke up. It happened just beside her in-law's house in Ogudu GRA.
Infact she claimed u could still see some on the lady's blood in front of the inlaw's house.

According to my gf, the lady and the guy who live in the same compound. She, in the BQ, while the guy in the main house with the landlord who is the guy's uncle. The guy is one unemployed rogue who was brought to Lagos to see what he could make out from his life.
Whenever the girl goes out, he breaks her padlock and steal her stuffs. She caught in one day and the uncle, who was the landlord sent him packing. I guess the guy blamed the lady for his misfortune.

There was an occasion at the house on saturday where the guy was supposed to attend. Whether he attended or not, she didn't know. But he took advantage of the event to lay ambush for the lady.

He attacked her very close to the house and stabbed her severally to the extent that her kidney spilled out. It was the uncle who came out first and saw the incident. He attacked the guy and called for help. When people came out, incredibly the guy pointed to the uncle as the killer.
At that time, the police had come. Unknown to the guy, a security guy saw the incident from afar. He initially thought it was a couple arguing.
It was the security who revealed that it was the guy that killed her

Guy awaiting sentence.

Heard she was the only child of her parents.

The story spoiled my day before it began

@bold, sad and pathetic, may the eediot be hanged upside down....... angry angry

dasparrow:
@Post

This is what is called crimes of passion. For her to have been stabbed 11 times tells me that the person who killed her was an ex-lover who perhaps wanted to marry her but she maybe left him for someone else and now the jilted person has come back for revenge. If you watch DSTV channel 171 CI (criminal investigative channel) you will will know what I am talking about.
Eye witness report above
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Bros, this offer fit run belle ooo. Better take one and leave the other cool grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by ProfGday(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
stop lying,see as you face dry,na cloclodie tears full am grin
hey devil! get back behind me in Jesus name
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
chimkaire:
Bros, this offer fit run belle ooo. Better take one and leave the other cool grin grin lipsrsealed
4 9ja man....
Anything food can never run a hardcore 9ja man belle ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by ifypedro38(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rip sister
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
mtcheeeeeew
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by gbadexy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
chimkaire:
You don't say Can you tell us how you came by this assumption? sad sad undecided
The assailant stabbed the pregnant woman 11 times. if it were normal crime gone wrong or even random assasination, the assailant would most likely stab her in a few critical areas.
Continuing stabbing her even in her condition means the person had strong emotion/ hatred for her.
Its most likely someone she knows.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by cycluse: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
which we are in a developed country where DNA is helping police for crime detective to bring people for down,African we are far behind,
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by oweman: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
Who could have done such wicked thing?
RIP maam sad

Patience jonathan might have given her name / picture to 3hee husbands snippers to do away with hee .
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by sniper77(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is terrible.I am of the opinion someone wanted her dead.It beats my imagination why anyone would stab a pregnant woman eleven times.Inhumanity in Nigeria above 100%
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
I and she her from same countries!

But...

Sai Baba

papawemba:

Are you related to PEJ by any means? #GBAGAUN
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Ikemikeobi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by osigwemomoh: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
olaxco2f:
I and she her from same countries!

kpele!

But...

Sai Baba

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Ozone4eva: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Choi shocked such a pretty woman. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by adesbreath: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
It was her boyfriend who stabbed her to death. Lie lie news.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Suljosh: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
The heart of men is desperately wicked. RIP
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=30pt]una sure say this babe never go snatch person husband or boyfriend or dump her boyfriend for much richer dude? embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by james1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP aisha.in other to get things in the right perspective and zero in on her killers?i suggest they find out certain things;did she cover a sensitive news recently if yes then on whom?
investigative journalism is an extremely risky job.
or as some posters noted since she like got married not long ago;could it be a crime of passion?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Samirana360(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
What could be d cause of such death? Did she disappoint any man or what? Wicked ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos) / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.