Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! (49196 Views)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Silverbird Staff Death Update: Eyewitness Gives Account On Stabbed Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by ladyabadi(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by dsquare33: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
iRest in perfect peace. But, what could have warranted this?See as i open my mouth i no fit close am,what kind of offence has she commited for the assailant to have stab her eleven times.The person just want her dead by all means.Now that he/she must have been satisfied with blood oozing out of him.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Lalasticlala

It's Pregnant...
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by tomzman: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Too bad. I wonder what her offense was
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC I hail una oooo

mad mofos
smellos

#teamgej
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by sucess001(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
OMG!!!!!!

i know her ooooo!!! always nice and smiling...i was even still asking her why they moved her from seeling movie tickets to the popcorn section last week...

very nice girl!!!!!

Jeeeeeeeez!!! i even saw the condolence register yesterday wen i went there o......didnt kknw twas her....haaaa...this is sooooo unfair.....

Please someone tell me this is a joke...
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by kestolove95(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
Who could have done such wicked thing?
RIP maam sad
Her ex I think
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Topmost2015(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
I heard about this sad news from a reliable source yesterday but the story here is quite far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by jzdoberman: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bonapart:
What could she has done that prompt to such

Hope u no want the dead to rise with this ur grammar.

RIP Aisha.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Zeke1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
hmmmmmm this life is really unfair, it really sad. May her soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP Aisha.
This is raw bad news
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Bimpe29: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
A sorrowful event.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by lalasticlala(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Lalasticlala

It's Pregnant...

I didnt Get u MizMyColi
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Jnrbaino4real(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
All I can detect here is nothing but envy and jealousy!!!!! But no matter what, she does not deserve this. RIP, too painful and unbelievable
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Misogynist2014(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

I didnt Get u MizMyColi
You wrote pregant.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by HenryIX: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Topmost2015:
I heard about this sad news from a reliable source yesterday but the story here is quite far from the truth

You could share your own version.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by lalasticlala(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You wrote pregant.

Oh!! Thanks dear
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
For someone to stab her 11 times shows dat the person probably knows her and probably wasn't happy with her. This is pure act of rage. There's more to this that meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by darejem4real: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wickedness at its peak rip
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by KelvinC1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chai.. Kai.. R.I.P sweeeeetBERRY..
but she is very fine and pretty..
You don't need to have studied PSYCHOLOGY to have a re-think of this matter that.. SHE MUST HAVE EATEN SOME DUDE AND REFUSE MARRYING HIM.. but stabbing her to dead is wrong.. But LADIES.. Have you Learnt any LESSON from this current thread at all.. Check am out.. SHE IS PRETTIER THAN what you can think.. Why Will someONE kill her..? There is more to this than someTHING else.. She might have done someTHING which is not known to us.. but killing her is very WRONG.. #ADOYII
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by glossyj(f): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP cry
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by rakasbabe(f): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
What a wicked world.RIP
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by sucess001(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Getting to the root of this matter shouldn't be difficult tho....i think the ex mite have heard she was pregnant with someone else's baby and wanted to kill her so she wont have the baby for the new dude...

they should just interrogate all her ex lovers...the truth will come out...
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wicked world. God have marcy. R.I.P Aisha
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Skoopy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

sia is dat U...dat means GEJ is also here ...............evn PEJ. wink

Today seems to be your day, if correct then happy b'day to u.

Best wishes.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by BeauHomme: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is definitely not a random act. I smell 'Crime Of Passion'. Makes me wonder if she or her man have done something painful to an ex (on either side) or an admirer
R.I.P.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Eluwilussit(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
People get mind o. How can anyone harm such an angel? Rip angel.
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by AKPARAJA: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am suspecting APC maybe she has aired a controversial documentary and they hadn't anyway to burn the station thus the killing.Fashola will tell u tomorrow that since GEJ came and gone that Lagos has not been the same

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by senorova(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'LL NEVER STOP SAYING THIS.....

VIOLENCE WILL NEVER REDUCE OR STOP AS LONG AS

THE WORLD IS STILL IN EXISTENCE.

The end of violence must bring our existence to nought!

Paradoxical!
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by adisa204(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
HenryIX:
Hmmmm
My girlfriend gisted me about this sad event just this morning when i woke up. It happened just beside her in-law's house in Ogudu GRA.
Infact she claimed u could still see some on the lady's blood in front of the inlaw's house.

According to my gf, the lady and the guy who live in the same compound. She, in the BQ, while the guy in the main house with the landlord who is the guy's uncle. The guy is one unemployed rogue who was brought to Lagos to see what he could make out from his life.
Whenever the girl goes out, he breaks her padlock and steal her stuffs. She caught in one day and the uncle, who was the landlord sent him packing. I guess the guy blamed the lady for his misfortune.

There was an occasion at the house on saturday where the guy was supposed to attend. Whether he attended or not, she didn't know. But he took advantage of the event to lay ambush for the lady.

He attacked her very close to the house and stabbed her severally to the extent that her kidney spilled out. It was the uncle who came out first and saw the incident. He attacked the guy and called for help. When people came out, incredibly the guy pointed to the uncle as the killer.
At that time, the police had come. Unknown to the guy, a security guy saw the incident from afar. He initially thought it was a couple arguing.
It was the security who revealed that it was the guy that killed her.

Guy awaiting sentence.

Heard she was the only child of her parents.

The story spoiled my day before it began
She was my colleague but the police is yet to release an official statement.Still saw her before she left for her house on Saturday 7pm only to hear she was stabbed around 8pm .Such a small world
Re: Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! by Psalmwhyte(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
A staff of Silverbird Television, Aisha Noble Mustapha was gruesomely murdered on Saturday March 14th 2015 at about 7:30 pm on her way home from work in Ogudu, Lagos.Pregnant Aisha was reportedly stabbed 11 times by an unknown assailant.

Aisha’s inlaw, Abubakar Aruna said her death was very painful as she was a good girl. May her soul rest in perfect peace. will get more details soon

UPDATE :
Suspect is in custody....police open investigation
http://itsdumebi.com/pregnant-silverbird-staff-murdered-stabbed-11-times/
kai!!! walahi dis is very painful ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu At The Cinema / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.