Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says (507 Views)

I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says by vicostyles(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mrs. Jonathan stated this on Monday, March 16, during a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) women’s rally in Ekiti State.

Nigeria’s First Lady, Patience Jonathan has said that she doesn’t want to feed her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan in prison.
Mrs. Jonathan stated this on Monday, March 16, during aPeoples Democratic Party (PDP) women’s rally in Ekiti State.
The First Lady also urged her supporters not to vote in the All Progressives Congress (APC) saying that doing so could land them in prison.
“What did they forget in Aso rock? If you vote PDP and Jonathan, it would be better for you. If you vote APC, you will go to prison. How can you jail somebody for 300 years? I’m not ready to carry food to my husband inside prison oh!” Mrs Jonathan said.

She also referred to a comment made by the APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari to the effect that Nigeria’s constitution makes no room for the office of the First Lady.
“They said there is no Office of the First Lady. Already, we know that there is no Office of the First Lady but there is wife of the President. As (the) wife of the President, if you are good, people will love you. You will have a Non-Governmental Organisation through which you will touch people’s lives. That is why I brought Women for Change Initiative,” she said.
Mrs Jonathan has openly attacked Buhari and the APC during her rallies calling the candidate “brain dead” and urging her supporters to stone APC members.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/03/i-dont-want-to-feed-my-husband-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Google Local & International Recognize Nigerian Election (pictures) / Now Nairaland Can Rest And Have Sensible Threads / Election Good And Bad Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.