Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) (2305 Views)

Police IG, Idris Ibrahim In Ondo Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by uchedydy: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Giving out the cash in exchange for Vote?

Or could it be mobilization fee for rallies? Paid/rented crowd ?

How do you see this!!!!!!!

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by xreal: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
They are pdp,what do you expect?
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by uchedydy: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is so bad for our democarzy.....hit like if you agree wish me

6 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by simplemach(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Now how do you proof that qieue is for election? Do you know if the qieue was arranged for just the money to be given to the less priviledged?

4 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by Melahou(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
what exactly did you catch on camera...
a man giving money to some people queuing up
who could be a family or community member.
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by uchedydy: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Can't you see their 'less privileged and begging plates' in their hands, since you no fit use the unbiased side of ur brain for once.

Besides one can be giving assistance to less privileged people dressed in a party's Tshirt abi.

You see your kind of reasoning?
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by uchedydy: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
simplemach:
Now how do you proof that qieue is for election? Do you know if the qieue was arranged for just the money to be given to the less priviledged?

Can't you see their 'less privileged and begging plates' in their hands, since you no fit use the unbiased side of ur brain for once.

Besides one can be giving assistance to less privileged people dressed in a party's Tshirt abi.

You see your kind of reasoning?

3 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by uchedydy: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Melahou:
what exactly did you catch on camera...
a man giving money to some people queuing up
who could be a family or community member.

Wonder how bised people can be....someone is caught giving money to a crowd and you still want me to open ur brains to understand.

How else do they pay for rented crowd? How else do they give cash for votes

Just because its the Tshirt of a political party that u support, u no longer see anything wrong in it. Now I see y this country is backward.

2 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by Bright4(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
For this not to happened again, jst get ur

PVC=Please Vote Change

Bcoz, I have decided to march4change.

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
uchedydy:
This is so bad for our democarzy.....hit like if you agree wish me
I no agree witch you but I agree wish you grin
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by Melahou(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
uchedydy:

Wonder how bised people can be....someone is caught giving money to a crowd and you still want me to open ur brains to understand.

How else do they pay for rented crowd? How else do they give cash for votes

Just because its the Tshirt of a political party that u support, u no longer see anything wrong in it. Now I see y this country is backward.

so if i wear a PDP T-shirt and decide to share gifts/money to my neighbors just the same way i share gifts/money to them when i wear my native
does it now mean i want them to vote for PDP?

that you see someone with a gun running does not make that person a thief

we know things like that are happening but its wrong to conclude when you where not there or have no evidence.

People just come out to talk any how just to seek attention...you just assume whatever you like without any evidence.
that is why this country is where it is...
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by asiwajuonafeko: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is happening where and APC involves into this also S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ don't run ur mouth anyhow. Gej2015
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by yumie: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
simplemach:

Less privileged indeed. So those less privileged came into Nigeria few weeks to the election abi. FFK junior brother

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by holatin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ dollars in the air

pls collect it but vote right on march 28
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by henryangelo: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC don they lament, the queue is for the less privileged
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by olamieseun(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Less privilege indeed.. So na now dey remember say less privilege pple dey somewhere to share moni.

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by mykaels450(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
in what ever way, pdp sharing money or not pdp, in whatever way jonatharn must rule the remaining 4 years.
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by rattlesnake(m): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
uchedydy:
Giving out the cash in exchange for Vote?

Or could it be mobilization fee for rallies? Paid/rented crowd ?

How do you see this!!!!!!!
ode
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by datbay(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is not power to the people but money to the people.
Re: Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) by Roland17(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
The outrageous levels of poverty and illiteracy ravaging the nation especially in the rural areas means shameful actions such as this by who claim to be politicians would continue to thrive without consequences....

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Happening To Japan? Who Else Has Seen This? This Is Terrible! See :( / PDP Governors Led By Nyesom Wike Angry With PMB Calling GEJ Criminal Names. / List Of States Excluded In Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment - THE SUMMARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.