Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? (3509 Views)

A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers / Trustbondgroup Test Invite 2016, PORTHACOURT Rivers. / I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by Noneroone(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2015
naijamark:

Look at this unfortunate wannabe lawyer frustrated by JAMB, an half-baked graduate of Political Science from world number 11,169th university calling me a low life. As sub-class as all you represent. You will soon run out of MTN cheat or whatever you use in spewing out those rubbish. Hater! You hate Muslims, you hate non-Anglican, you hate non-Igbos, you hate 1st Class graduates, you hate all you can't be and will never be! NYSC is over, go get a job.
lol. ogbeni, get a towel and wipe your tears. Next time if you want to insult, write a half-baked not 'an half baked'
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by falseman(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
naijamark:

Look at this unfortunate wannabe lawyer frustrated by JAMB, an half-baked graduate of Political Science from world number 11,169th university calling me a low life. As sub-class as all you represent. You will soon run out of MTN cheat or whatever you use in spewing out those rubbish. Hater! You hate Muslims, you hate non-Anglican, you hate non-Igbos, you hate 1st Class graduates, you hate all you can't be and will never be! NYSC is over, go get a job.

How old are you? You advised the op to move to ph without knowing his salary structure, you don't know if he has family to take care of...the problem with people is not making a calculated move, why will I earn 150k and live in an expensive place where I wouldn't be able to make good savings? That lagos is overpopulated is because everyone thinks it's a place of opportunities and lots of money but that's pure lies you can do much more better elsewhere.
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by clerkent(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
steppin:

Everybody is not a brokeass nigger like you. Naming all the popular places in Onitsha doesn't mean you've been there. It simply means you're trying too hard.
Like I said earlier, you need to stop using Michael West dictionary and use something better, cos you don't know what slum means.
bros
abeg leave him.those foul mouthed ppl who see onitsha as no go area yet cömes to buy things from it because he cant keep up with cost of things portharcourt.
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by pazienza(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2015
naijamark:

Very true. Onitsha is one big slum, dry and boring but cheaper than PH. Weigh your options carefully.
PH: Lively, more opportunities but expensive
Osha: Rough, boring, no opportunities, cheaper (but not cheap either)

What part of Nigeria are you from, let's see if your cities/towns can measure up to Onitsha?

Onitsha is a big slum? You need a brain transplant surgery, even a goat brain would do.

4 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by pazienza(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2015
naijamark:

I'm sure you're too broke to even place a bet. I insist (for the benefit of OP) Onitsha is a slum right from the collapsing Niger bridge to Upper Iweka to Obosi (Owerri road), Awka road nko? Slums all slums. No street beautifications, pitch dark at night. I can go on and on. I forgot to mention the so called biggest market in Africa (main market), don't even go there if it rains. Major means of transport in that town is okada -Bros, you can't flag a taxi because there's non. Shall I continue?

Onitsha is a better than whatever slum you came from.

2 Likes

Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by mauriemaxwell: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
u base at okija shrine? ;Du base at okija shrine?
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by prissyluv(f): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijamark:

Of what importance is Onitsha to a man's life cheesycheesy everyone there dreams of going to Lagos, PH or Abuja.
I dont know you but your posts on this thread is not impressive at all. Try another method.
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by Emmanuel247(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijamark:

Of what importance is Onitsha to a man's life cheesycheesy everyone there dreams of going to Lagos, PH or Abuja.

This guy na total Onye anwuru......

Hello Mr W**D grin

Ngwa take garri drink away your stupidity
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by kingofabia: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
as in ehen....some one has d guts to call.onitsha a slum...i bet u dat idiot has neva crossed niger bridge...pls ehen,young op..from d.depth of my hrt,kindly move to.onitsha so u can save and then moveto ph as a bigger guy...i used to work @bank @ lagos but my mates in.oda cities earning d same.pay achieved more than myself.....so i wud advice dt u stay in onitsha for nw....
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by fr3do(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijamark:

Very true. Onitsha is one big slum, dry and boring but cheaper than PH. Weigh your options carefully.
PH: Lively, more opportunities but expensive
Osha: Rough, boring, no opportunities, cheaper (but not cheap either)

Lagos is slummier than Onitsha
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Emmanuel247:

This guy na total Onye anwuru......

Hello Mr W**D grin

Ngwa take garri drink away your stupidity
Ibu onyeiberibe, anuofia

1 Like

Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by Sunnypar(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Naijamark and Steppin you have both successfully killing the reason I created the thread. Thanks anyway.
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sunnypar:
Naijamark and Steppin you have both successfully killing the reason I created the thread. Thanks anyway.
My apologies.
Re: Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
New Flash: Onitsha is quite an interesting place to stay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brainnews NG Is Currently Recruiting (9 Positions) / I Need A Job / I Guess You Need A Free Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.