Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? (18593 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) / Hilarious And Beautiful Wedding Pictures To Make Your Day (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

Guys can be funny shaa when it comes to issues like this. But you, you are hilariously funny. Wetin make you feel sey na only woman go fit open this can thread? I gbadu your style bros so i com cut cap for you jare.
i go help you dry clean the suit after the wedding. Good afternoon.

Good afternoon oo. Na only woman fit dey think of colour combo Na, where things like bride price, food and drinks, money for renting of hall, honeymoon expenses, etc dey to think of. Abi Na lie?

As for my suit, how e go be if my wife find out say na woman dey dry clean my suit.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mhm will leave that to My Event planner (intend to marry a Whitelady)smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
MoNickk:
I want a simple court marriage but because of my mum who may be mad at me till eternity, I'm gonna do a reception dinner. The colours will probably be black, white with a touch of aqua blue or turquoise blue.
that is a nice concept you you Know and i like it.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by hayoakins(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Royal blue, Gold and Black. wink

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pelmet:
Silver
Silver is brilliant, but needs to go with something. won't you add another colour to it?
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pelmet:
Silver and white...with a lot o' white lights
Perfect. you get fine sense. that's lovely you know?
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by ochland: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

Wow! you will be hotly white on that day, i can't wait to see you oh.

Yea. Mayb u gonna be on ur white also dt day holdin my and walkin towards d alter

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Reachyrich:
Mine we be purple with chocolate brown.

That will be another great colour, God will keep us alive so that day. Amen.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
valeriechima:
Mine will be sea green and yellow with a touch of magenta

Beautiful!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
vfactor:

Good afternoon oo. Na only woman fit dey think of colour combo Na, where things like bride price, food and drinks, money for renting of hall, honeymoon expenses, etc dey to think of. Abi Na lie?

As for my suit, how e go be if my wife find out say na woman dey dry clean my suit.. grin
You no lie broo. But for your wife, just tell her sey i dey into humanitarian services, sey na my contribution to your honeymoon be that.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by yuzjet(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

But e no reach JAMB shaa. so which is yours? don't spoil the fun. Abi you no want make i do asebi for you?

hope you are good? lovely day ahead dear.

Well, if u insist about doing Asoebi for me. My combination will surely be white with a slight pink pattern.

How do u see that? wink

Enjoy ur Friday too!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

Perfect. you get fine sense. that's lovely you know?
thankS, I'm not so into the colour thingy...my favourite Colour is black kiss

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Green-white-green

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
NinoBrown888:
Mhm will leave that to My Event planner (intend to marry a Whitelady)smiley
Are you serious!!! that's nice oh! Abeg contract me for your make up na and that of your wife, We offer one of the best services you can think of.
Wedding planer thing is also a great idea.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

You no lie broo. But for your wife, just tell her sey i dey into humanitarian services, sey na my contribution to your honeymoon be that.

That will look and sound more suspicious o. She'll say I am paying in kind, not cash. cos nothing goes for nothing ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by MoNickk(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

that is a nice concept you you Know and i like it.
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
ochland:

Yea. Mayb u gonna be on ur white also dt day holdin my and walkin towards d alter

I comment my reserve no be reserve my comment.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Our traditional wedding was Royal blue and white while Church own was Aqua mint green with sunflower yellow...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Caracta(f): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Any colour will do. There won't be Aso-Ebi anyway, no hall or refreshment paparazzi. I could work up some snacks and drinks cheesy

Colour combination = Zero!

So shall it be cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
yuzjet:

Well, if u insist about doing Asoebi for me. My combination will surely be white with a slight pink pattern.

How do u see that? wink

Enjoy ur Friday too!
Ahhhh!!! That combo gel die. i will look so colourful on that day not to talk of you, you will look take home.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Jossyroyal1: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
color riot
ladynice:
my colors wil b red, white, blue, & yellow

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
vfactor:

That will look and sound more suspicious o. She'll say I am paying in kind, not cash. cos nothing goes for nothing ooo.

In that case, i rest my matters here, make i no come put sunder for your marriage abeg oh
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

Are you serious!!! that's nice oh! Abeg contract me for your make up na and that of your wife, We offer one of the best services you can think of.
Wedding planer thing is also a great idea.

*smiles* including bachelor's night evesmiley.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:

In that case, i rest my matters here, make i no come put sunder for your marriage abeg oh

No wahala. Thanks. We go fix u somewhere. Make I first find wife, then we can talk business.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
casket:
Our traditional wedding was Royal blue and white while Church own was Aqua mint green with sunflower yellow...

Wow, those colours sound brilliant but make i no lie oh, i no know which one be aqua mint and green sunflower.

Ahh! na me look for trouble oh go open this thread, if you hear the kind of colours wey i dey hear for here, you go just dey wonder whether na God create all these colours abi na human being just name them.

Thanks madam for your comment. nice day ahead ma'am
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
color riot

Laffs!!! you are not serious walahi. so funny.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
NinoBrown888:

*smiles* including bachelor's night evesmiley.

You no get shaking.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by SmartFaces(f): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
vfactor:

No wahala. Thanks. We go fix u somewhere. Make I first find wife, then we can talk business.

Laff wan kill me. oh, so you never even get wife, na em we dey kill our head for nothing, ah! you funny shaaa!!!!

Thanks all the same.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by okotv(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wife would have to go through the trouble of colour combination for the traditional while my military ceremonial wear will do for the white wedding. I hope to scale through all these when the time comes. Would have predated white and blue though.
Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by mzjaney(f): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Here are some lovely colours cheesy

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by mzjaney(f): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? by prettyJoy22(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
What if I chose a color now & my oga @ the top chooses another one? grin anyway orange and white is perfect!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / History Of April Fool / Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.