Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

World Events And Daniel Chapter 7 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Events And Daniel Chapter 7 (684 Views)

Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Outcome Of The Re-run Between David Mark And Daniel Onje / Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Events And Daniel Chapter 7 by macaphan007(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
World Events,ISIL and Daniel 7....
When you sit down and take a deeper look at the unfolding events of the past 4yrs,one can't help but wonder what and where did everything go wrong.Wanton killings in Syria and Iraq,which later spread further down to Libya and Nigeria.
Some say its an Ideology but i say its destined to happen whether we accept it or we don't.The Vision Daniel saw in Chapter 7 of his epistle
highlights these barbaric reign of terror.
Daniel talks of Four Beasts that will arise from the Earth(Dan 7:2-7)these Beast represent kingdoms that will rule over the Earth at specified periods and their reigns will spread over a larger portion of the Earth,even beyond their initial boundaries.
we've seen and learnt about the reigns of the:
Babylonians (under Nebuchadnezzar,Belshazzar,Darius the Mede (Persian Warlord) and Cyrus).
The Roman Empire (Which devoured the entire Europe,Northern Africa,Middle East and parts of Asia under Ceasar and Alexander the Great)
The Greeks (With their Myths and Legends conquered the world intellectually)
My main focus here is the Fourth Beast which (according to Daniels vision in verse 7 of the 7th chapter) is "most dreadful,terrible and exceedingly strong".
note that these Beast had Horns and these Horns represents kings.(Daniel 7:15-17)
"I Daniel was grieved in my Spirit in the midst of my body,and the Visions of my head troubled me.
"I came near unto one of them that stood by,and asked him the truth of all this.So he told me,and made me know the interpretation of the things.
"These great beasts,which are four,are four kingdoms which shall arise out of earth."
Let's consider Verse 20
"And of the ten horns that were in his head,*and of the other which came up(making it the 11th),and before whom three fell(America during and after the 2nd world war experinced the fall of 3 Kings,Franklin Roosevelt 1932-1945,John F Kennedy Assasinated 1960-1963,Richard Nixon resigned over the water gate scandal 1972-1974) even of that horn that had eyes,and a mouth that spake very great things,whose look was more *"stout" than his fellows.
*Stout (means: Bold,proud,resolute,dauntless,obstinate,enduring...and the list goes on.) is used to characterise the 11 king that will arise from the Fourth beast.
Verse 23 further expansiates the intensity and brutality of the Fourth kingdom
"Thus he said,The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth,which shall be diverse from all kingdoms,and shall devour the whole earth,and shall tread it down,and break it in pieces"
Most of us are familiar with Global terrorism,Drug trafficing,World domination via global economic control(i'ld recommend you watch this video on YouTube "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"wink to get an indepth explanation(space won't allow me).The forth Kingdom has held the entire world in all aspects and shpere most especially in the area of global economics.
Verse 24 Talks about 3 kings been subdued by the 11th king that will arise from the Fourth beast and how revealing we have seen one die another battling with a war that's ravaging his country for over 3yrs and the third's country is under a deluge of economic and political sanctions(in no particular order:Al Assad of Syria,Putin of Russia and Ghadaffi).
Note that none of these "kings" has ruled for less than 10yrs.
Verse 21 which is the one that concerns me the most.
"I beheld,and the same horn(king) made war with the saints,and prevailed against them.
The world has never witnessed terrorism at its peak,the rise of the ISIL(Islamic State of Iraq and Levant or ISIS,Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) is a cataclysmic effect of the war in Syria,the truth is that the war was never against Al Assad but a diabolic coupulation that gave birth to this vicious,barbaric medi-eval beast called IS.Majority of the victims in this blood bathe are Christains in Northern Iraq and Syria (The saints),Martyrs that Daniel saw in his vision.
Wonder why Boko Haram is only restricted to the Northeast?There are more Christains there than any other part of the North,why do you think there's a systematic annihilation of the Christain population not only in Northeast but globally,Adamawa,Borno,Taraba,Yobe have a heavy presence of Christ followers than anywhere in the other Northern region.
Its a pity we Christains don't even have an inkling of whats going on,we are consumed by our lust,stupidity and greed,we can't even read between the lines and connect the dot.if "they" succeed in the North,they are coming to the South so don't think for one second you are exempted.(read about Constantinopole,presented day Turkey,majority of the churches Paul wrote to in the New Testament are there,what happened to them today?)
Verse 25
"And he shall speak great words against the most High,and wear out the saints of the most High,and shall think to change times and laws:and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."
This verse talks about the 11th king of the fourth kingdom,his subtlness,proud,eloquent public speaker,will make undeliverable promises(like withdrawing troops from Iraq in 2008),a con,He speaks highly of himself.
*and shall wear out the saints of the most High.
*and think to change times and laws here means changing circumstances of a certain time or a person's experiences or biography,things that people in the fourth beast are used to are now been changed or proposed(note the phrase"think to change"wink,The total removal of "in God we trust" from their currency,removal of the 10 commandments from the entrance of the capitol building,stop the swearing into office of every president with the bible(he acutually got away with that in 2008/2009),gay rights and privileges,beastiality legalisation in their Army,legalisation of abortion and the list is endless.Which he's looking to spread not only in his country but the world over.
I call it the Good news verse 26
"But the judgement shall sit,and they shall take away his dominion,to consume and to destroy it unto the end."
His kingdom shall have an "abrupt" end,he won't conclude his tenure.
All these are signs unfolding in our very sight,do you still doubt that Christ is King over all?wake up from your subconscious slumber and smell the end time coffee brewing,all these events were foretold by Christ himself (read Matthew 13).
"They say hell hath no fury like the wrath of an angry woman,I'ld say hell hath no fury like the wrath of Jesus Christ when he delivers Judgement"
Rev 20:15"and whosoever was not found in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Shallom!
Re: World Events And Daniel Chapter 7 by DaBullIT(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
God,man,politics ,terrorism and life after dearh
Re: World Events And Daniel Chapter 7 by starboy86(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
The bible has said it all that al dis signs shall cum b4 d end will finally cum, nations against nations, father against sons, wars, rumors of wars, killings, name dem. The cumin of d son of man is very very near, let us repent n b saved. God bless u al.
Re: World Events And Daniel Chapter 7 by macaphan007(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
starboy86:
The bible has said it all that al dis signs shall cum b4 d end will finally cum, nations against nations, father against sons, wars, rumors of wars, killings, name dem. The cumin of d son of man is very very near, let us repent n b saved. God bless u al.
Yes bro,i thank the Holy Spirit for the inspiration,it's all there to see,God know's why He put these signs and the same revelations were seen by John,we are already closer to the last days than we ever thought,no more jokes anymore,we are about to withness the fall of the fourth beast and the beginning of the Vision Daniel saw in the next Chapter.i'll do a write up on it soon...God will continue to uphold us with His right hand of righteousness.
Re: World Events And Daniel Chapter 7 by Ewizard(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
until d power of love overcome d love for power, the world knows no peace.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If The Presidential Election Is Inconclusive? / PDP And APC And Their Extravagant Spendings On Newspaper Advert 4 Election(pic / Lol. See The Campaign 'helicopter' Spotted In Uyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.