Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,641 members, 7,816,637 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Warranty Experience With Hellotech Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Warranty Experience With Hellotech Nigeria (1073 Views)

My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / How To Use My Warranty To Repair Damaged Phone / My Experience With Gionee Service Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Warranty Experience With Hellotech Nigeria by firetrap(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
I have seen hell at the hands of hellotech Nigeria, I took my Sony Xperia Z1 in for warranty in November of last year and since then it's been one story after another.

it all started when I took my phone in for warranty in November of 2014 to their offices in opebi Ikeja Lagos. I was told I would be called when it was ready and was given a date to come and pick it up. the pick up date arrived and I went to get my phone only for me to get there and was told that it was not ready. since then till now I've not collected my phone and they (hellotech) don't even have the decency to contact me to keep me informed about my phone's status. I sent them an email threatening to cause a raucous and they told me i would get my phone before the end of that week but that was months and I've still not gotten my phone. and they don't even reply my messages anymore.

has anyone else had such an experience with them.

Screenshot of our mail as at 16 Feb 2015 attached

Re: My Warranty Experience With Hellotech Nigeria by centmichael101(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Waiting for those APC boys that will blame it on GEJ!!
Re: My Warranty Experience With Hellotech Nigeria by firetrap(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
Waiting for those APC boys that will blame it on GEJ!!

This one no concern GEJ. This hellotech people no wan gree give me new phone as the warranty stipulates
Re: My Warranty Experience With Hellotech Nigeria by zinachidi(m): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2015
firetrap:

This one no concern GEJ. This hellotech people no wan gree give me new phone as the warranty stipulates
grin
Re: My Warranty Experience With Hellotech Nigeria by firetrap(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Sent their head office in Dubai a mail too, I've not gotten a reply

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard / Etisalat Psiphon Not Longer Connecting / How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.