Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) (2917 Views)

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by tit(f): 4:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Rare access to former Boko Haram-held towns in Nigeria

Over the past six years, the violence in north-east Nigeria has been relentless - from the capturing of the Chibok schoolgirls to the razing of entire towns.
Boko Haram militants have seemed unstoppable.
Now military forces from Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Niger have been taking back towns lost to Boko Haram.
It has been a dangerous and difficult area to report on, but the BBC's Tomi Oladipo has gained rare access to the region.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31902503 (watch video on bbc.com)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Weyy d pics
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2015
When are they registering their political party, NA has become partisan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by tit(f): 5:25am On Mar 18, 2015
studio14:
When are they registering their political party, NA has become partisan

sorry ooo.
eeh no easy.
but NA can never take it easy with boko haram.
they have to be partisan in dealing with terrorists like you.
it is there job!

buskie13:

I'm having doubts if truly u are a GEJ supporter..

it is every woman for herself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by buskie13(m): 5:27am On Mar 18, 2015
tit:

sorry ooo.
eeh no easy.
it is there job!

i see...
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by okosodo: 5:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Only one picture wen nothing for dey happen
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by PassingShot(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2015
The OP needs a visit to Yaba Left! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by tit(f): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2015
okosodo:
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by tit(f): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:
The OP needs a visit to Yaba Left! grin grin grin

stop using broom to stop the progress of your village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2015
mumu!wey the pix?
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by PassingShot(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2015
tit:

stop using broom to stop the progress of your village

undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2015
LoveDecay:
shame shame shame......... Nigeria caught with its pants down, tchad, cameroun and niger had to come into Nigeria. And now the olodo OP is telling us nigerian army control battleground ------ you no get sense. yeye OP

Shame?
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2015
Dnt mind d op she is sick
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by ozo13(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2015
tit:

sorry ooo.
eeh no easy.
it is there job!

be deceiving yaself.u like diverting topic.check d pix below

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by tit(f): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2015
ozo13:

wetin dey your picture?
I see army protecting the peaceful, hardworking people of Lagos who are going about their normal duty!
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Which NA? The one that has never single handedly fought and win any war/insurgency? Abeg NA is over rated.
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by tit(f): 2:08am On Mar 20, 2015
woodcook:
Which NA? The one that has never single handedly fought and win any war/insurgency? Abeg NA is over rated.

ha ha ha!
just stand at any major intersection in Nigeria and repeat that out loud!
you too small for soldier to deal with.
na barrack boy go brainwash you.
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:11am On Mar 20, 2015
okosodo:

Its off a video.

I saw the full clip broadcast on the news in the UK. There was a three or four minute report on the world section of the evening news.

Great to see it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by tit(f): 3:19am On Mar 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Its off a video.

I saw the full clip broadcast on the news in the UK. There was a three or four minute report on the world section of the evening news.

Great to see it.

you are not illiterate!
thums up!
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

you are not illiterate!
thums up!

Thank you! Your profile picture is exhibiting a lovely smile!
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by francizy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Dnt mind d op she is sick

You are a wicked man! undecided

You said your wife tit is sick and you didn't even care to take her to a hospital.. cry
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by francizy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tit, I love you jare. We the good people of Nigeria are solidly and liquidly behind you. Show them say no be only them sabi insult.

You are my wife to be, so divorce Ibnsultaan let's get married.. kiss
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
God bless the Nigeria Military. Victory is of the Lord and may that victory ours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by francizy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
ozo13:

He he he, if you check well, that poster wasn't placed well, so they were trying to help El-Buhari place it well.. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

By the way, did you hear that people were beaten to death in the north if they are caught placing GEJ's posters? And do you know you'll hardly see GEJ posters in the north. What did you people say about that or is it only when it is done to APC that the whole world should hear it. Then when it's done to the PDP it is the wind of change blowing right?

Hypocrisy no good oh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:
Tit, I love you jare. We the good people of Nigeria are solidly and liquidly behind you. Show them say no be only them sabi insult.

You are my wife to be, so divorce Ibnsultaan let's get married.. kiss
Well I have been trying to help tit my swt heart but she's dulling
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by francizy(m): 12:30am On Mar 21, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Well I have been trying to help tit my swt heart but she's dulling

LoL, keep trying and don't give up..
Re: Nigerian Army Commands The Battle-Field (Video On BBC) by Zonacus(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
 Okayooo

(1) (Reply)

Photo New: Is Pastor Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Trying To Christianize Osun State? / Ondo Election: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time – Jimoh Ibrahim / Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.