Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Student Drags Versity To Court. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Drags Versity To Court. (500 Views)

FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / Abubakar Bayero Drags Emir Sanusi To Court / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Drags Versity To Court. by 0z0rxe000fd(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
B R E A K I N G N E W S. Student drags versity to court, demands 10million Naira. A student of Niger Delta University, a state owned university in Bayelsa state, Comr. Micah Gideon Dinipre A.K.A. Dasenate has draged the management and SSDC members who recomended and approved his rustication for one semester before a state high court in yenagoa, seeking a relief compensation of 10million naira only, decribing his rustication as illegal, unconstitutional, null and void and an attempted delay of his service year, informations reaching indicates that council to Comr. Micah Gideon Dinipre, Bar. Roland Emem has filled the suit. The defendants are 1. Niger Delta University, 2. Prof. Humphrey ogoni v.c 3. Mr. Tombra odubu, registrar 4. Dr. Mrs comfort zuofa, dean students affairs, 5.prof. Kobina imananagha, provost c.h.s, 6. Mr benjamin joffa, secretary ssdc, 7. Izu suoyo, 8. Lucas dienma who were members and anor. Sources indicates that the court notices will served to the parties between now and thursday. The case has been adjourn for hearing @ court 3 bayelsa state high court complex yenagoa on the 20th april 2015. By 9am. Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Drags Versity To Court. by OracleMxNelson(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: Student Drags Versity To Court. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Law student on d rampage. Readin alot of case laws & statutes has gotten into his head.

Well,if he has d resources & has enof factual evidence & credible witnesses to prove his case,who am I to think or say otherwise
Re: Student Drags Versity To Court. by yuncka: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2015
I just hope the guy has serios back up in all department of life cos this people might wana silence him for good.
Re: Student Drags Versity To Court. by sinkhole: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
I like the guys courage, and if some of us in Nigeria could be doing things like this all the funny rotsin our higher institutions (so called ivory towers) would have been reduced to minimum!

(1) (Reply)

Lets Vote For Candidate Of Our Choice Here / Steps On How To Vote Tommorow / Ballot Boxes Destroyed In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.