Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah (616 Views)

So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2015
The Nigerian military, battling insurgency in the northeast, has had no news of more than 200 girls abducted 11 months ago by Boko Haram Islamists, the army chief said Tuesday.

Responding to a question from reporters on the fate of the missing 219 schoolgirls, Lieutenant General Kenneth Minimah said “no news ‎for now.”

“In all the liberated areas we have also made enquiries,” but when the Boko Haram fighters flee they take their dependants with them, he told reporters after a security council meeting.

“Those we have come in contact with have not made any comment suggesting that the Chibok girls were there and were taken away,” he added.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/18/no-news-on-abducted-chibok-girls-says-minimah/

Re: No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by Goahead(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2015
May the gods of boko haram tail down Shettima and his compatriots in crime for bring out such degrading propaganda to Nigeria...

#Shettimaismissing.
Re: No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by VcStunner(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Go get some Oga Minimah, cuz like seriously most of dem will be 18 befor election, u don't deny dem d right to elect der leader :
( And pls don't even start to give Nigerians d impression dat d gurls are no more ko! A̶̲̥̅♏ outta here, have other things I waNna do
Re: No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2015
#BringBackOurGirls
Re: No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by yuncka: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Goahead:
May the gods of boko haram tail down Shettima and his compatriots in crime for bring out such degrading propaganda to Nigeria...

#Shettimaismissing.

Someone is definitly high on rat sperm.
Re: No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by Goahead(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2015
yuncka:

I'm high on rat sperm.
I can help you with the antidote...

Contact me asap
Re: No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by yuncka: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Goahead:
can you help me with the antidote?

Yes I can help U wit it...
Re: No News On Abducted Chibok Girls- Minimah by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Chibok girls released fantacy am sure is one of the lies people forced out from the mouth of the authority
instead of contemplation on the impossible why not face the target ahead
though our pray is to see them realesed on time, what is the tendency that what is left would not be a scrapt value. I pray God confort their families

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Mustn’t Hang People To Show He’s Fighting Corruption–ex Majority Leader / Goodluck The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Okonjo-iweala Queried Over $23 Billion Greenfield Refineries Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.