Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. (1423 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by Maximus85(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Let's celebrate our hardworking lecturers.

so just pick one of the best lecturers that has ever taught you. tell us his name, department and faculty and tell us why you have picked him.

Mine is Prof. Sunday Otokiti, then in Business Administration department. Lagos State University. Now in Landmark University.
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by Herapal(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Engr. Raji (I've forgotten his surname). Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Federal University Of Technology Minna.

1 Like

Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by idirect(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:
Let's celebrate our hardworking lecturers.

so just pick one of the best lecturers that has ever taught you. tell us his name, department and faculty and tell us why you have picked him.

Mine is Prof. Sunday Otokiti, then in Business Administration department. Lagos State University. Now in Landmark University.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Professor Sunday Oyewole Otokiti is dead.

1 Like

Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by aliandro(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dr Babah(obstetrics And Gynaecology department) College of medicine university of Lagos
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dr. Owolabi
Dept of Microbiology
Covenant university
Currently in a Caribbean university
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by lilmax(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
prof Michael Michigan

Harvard University
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by Maximus85(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2016
idirect:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Professor Sunday Oyewole Otokiti is dead.

What are you saying please?
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by donifez(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Mr Kamal Kant Hiran of Sikkim manipal university

Just google him, the guy is good.
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by midolian(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Maximus85:

yea..Prof Otokiti is no more. He died frm a heart attack
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Professor Oladiipo Ajiboye Linguistics and African Language Phonology and syntax University of Lagos
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by idirect(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Maximus85:

Professor Sunday Otokiti died yesterday in his hometown. He was my HOD at Kwara State University Malete.
Re: Share The Name Of Your Only Best Lecturer Ever And The Institution. by HabikeHade(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mr Tosin Odeyemi............

He is my best lecturer as well my H.O.D 2013/2015 session. ..The Polytechnic Ibadan,Adeseun ogundoyin eruwa campus

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. / Nairaland Recognition Awards 2015 / Research Project Topics And Materials In Theartre Arts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.