Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) (2543 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why Doesn't The Bible Condemn Slavery? / An Atheist Question For The Muslims..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Reading about jewish mythology, the God portrayed there can be call to be very irrational, barbaric, saddistic, blood thirsty and [size=20] infacticidal [/size]

One example is the flood myth as found both in the bible and quran...
The whole world was bad except for one man, as impossible as this is let me ignore it and assume it to be so..
Then my question now is [size=20] What about the little children were they bad too or is it that they just don't count? ... it beats me to fathom how a sane minded person would subject millions of children to such a horrible death as drowning and for what? what they don't even have any idea of [/size]

The sodom and gomorrah mythology, yahweh was looking for 10 good people and he will spare the city, but he didn't consider the millions of children in that city...my question is [size=20] doesn't the children count? what sort of monster would rain fire upon innocent children just to punish wicked ones? [/size] are the millions of children that should be in sodom and gomorrah not enough to spare the city? don't they outnumber 10 good people by millions?

They are many verses and examples that can be hewn from the bible, killing every inhabitants of a city including women and children, dashing infants on rocks. . . Seems this jewish deity or should i say (abrahamic deity on a wider scale) do not seem to care about children..

[size=20] Don't the little innocent children count?? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Johnny I am not going to go bring out bible verses explaining what lead to those decisions. But I will give my take on the "innocent children"

Remember most theists believes that God knows our beginning and end. If God all ready knows what the children will become why won't he make his decision to end them before they become that.

the isis fighters, jihad john, Mohammed, hitler, Osama, tartar9 were once children But they grew up to be death loving people.

•Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:
Johnny I am not going to go bring out bible verses explaining what lead to those decisions. But I will give my take on the "innocent children"

Remember most theists believes that God knows our beginning and end. If God all ready knows what the children will become why won't he make his decision to end them before they become that.

the isis fighters, jihad john, Mohammed, hitler, Osama, tartar9 were once children But they grew up to be death loving people.

•Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

So i take it that you are implying those children would have turned bad if allowed to live?
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

So you're implying that our lives are predetermined? ie, no freewill?
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

Your response has just too many implications but i'll settle for 3. 1)Determinism: The standard theistic rhetoric is that we are all designed inherently with the freewill to make choices.unless you don't subscribe to this you'd realize that a foreknowledge of what those kids would become in future(and especially knowing that they would become evil!)implies that they lack the ability to effect this future pre-emptively,hence can't be blamed for whatever that future brings,atleast not by a 'loving god'. 2).omnipotence: The famous omnipotence!.I define omnipotence as the ability to be able to bring about all possible outcomes of an event.An omnipotent being should be able to cause an event such that every person that exists should be good and hence avoid the flood(i don't feel particularly uncomfortable about the deterministic nature of this argument,seeing as you have implicitely implied it).But ofcourse omnipotence may also mean that he can bring about a mutually exclusive event such that everyone that exists has freewill and still choose to be good,hence avoiding the flood. 3).what does it say about someone who knows the details of a future event(that said event would include suffering for those participating in it) yet proceeds to bring it about?i'll leave you to answer [/quote] Your response has just too many implications but i'll settle for 3. 1)Determinism: The standard theistic rhetoric is that we are all designed inherently with the freewill to make choices.unless you don't subscribe to this you'd realize that a foreknowledge of what those kids would become in future(and especially knowing that they would become evil!)implies that they lack the ability to effect this future pre-emptively,hence can't be blamed for whatever that future brings,atleast not by a 'loving god'. 2).omnipotence: The famous omnipotence!.I define omnipotence as the ability to be able to bring about all possible outcomes of an event.An omnipotent being should be able to cause an event such that every person that exists should be good and hence avoid the flood(i don't feel particularly uncomfortable about the deterministic nature of this argument,seeing as you have implicitely implied it).But ofcourse omnipotence may also mean that he can bring about a mutually exclusive event such that everyone that exists has freewill and still choose to be good,hence avoiding the flood. 3).what does it say about someone who knows the details of a future event(that said event would include suffering for those participating in it) yet proceeds to bring it about?i'll leave you to answer that.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by mmsen: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
The same people who claim that these children were murdered by god because they would have grown up to become evil are the first ones to get angry when someone brings up abortion.

11 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by davien(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
mmsen:
The same people who claim that these children who were murdered by god because they would have grown up to become evil are the first ones to get angry when someone brings up abortion.
And euthanasia...

5 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by LucemFerre: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Reading about jewish mythology, the God portrayed there can be call to be very irrational, barbaric, saddistic, blood thirsty and [size=20] infacticidal [/size]

The whole world was bad except for one man, as impossible as this is let me ignore it and assume it to be so..
Then my question now is [size=20] What about the little children were they bad too or is it that they just don't count? ... it beats me to fathom how a sane minded person would subject millions of children to such a horrible death as drowning and for what? what they don't even have any idea of [/size]

The sodom and gomorrah mythology, yahweh was looking for 10 good people and he will spare the city, but he didn't consider the millions of children in that city...my question is [size=20] doesn't the children count? what sort of monster would rain fire upon innocent children just to punish wicked ones? [/size] are the millions of children that should be in sodom and gomorrah not enough to spare the city? don't they outnumber 10 good people by millions?

They are many verses and examples that can be hewn from the bible, killing every inhabitants of a city including women and children, dashing infants on rocks. . . Seems this jewish deity or should i say (abrahamic deity on a wider scale) do not seem to care about children..

Genesis 20
5. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, PUNISHING THE CHILDREN FOR THE SIN OF THE PARENTS TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATON OF THOSE WHO HATE ME
6. but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments

And we're supposed to shut da fuc|< up because... Romans 9:20 says
No, don't say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, "Why have you made me like this?"

And Isaiah 55...

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it

Answered

"Know thy enemy" ~Sun Tzu
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

So i take it that you are implying those children would have turned bad if allowed to live?

“As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live”(Ez. 33.11).

The bible tells the reader that God does not delight in the death of the wicked. He gave the amorites 400 years of Grace to change, being ominipotent my guess is that God knew that they will not change but he was not quick to bring his judgement upon them.

Here is his message to Abraham;
“Know for certain that your offspring will be sojourners in a land that is not theirs and will be servants there, and they will be afflicted for four hundred years. . . . And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites [one of the Canaanite clans] is not yet complete”(Gen. 15. 13, 16).

So for 400 years the amorites continued in their iniquity and villainy. Babies where born who grew up to follow the evil footsteps of their parents. For 400 years, its fair to say this people made up their mind to be evil as a culture.

Think of it! God stays His judgement of the Canaanite clans 400 years because their wickedness had not reached the point of intolerability! This is the long-suffering God we know in the Hebrew Scriptures. He even allows his own chosen people to languish in slavery for four centuries before determining that the Canaanite peoples are ripe for judgement and calling His people forth from Egypt.

By the time of their destruction, Canaanite culture was, in fact, debauched and cruel, embracing such practices as ritual prostitution and even child sacrifice. The Canaanites are to be destroyed“that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you sin against the Lord your God”(Deut. 20.18).

God had morally sufficient reasons for His judgement upon Canaan, and Israel was merely the instrument of His justice, just as centuries later God would use the pagan nations of Assyria and Babylon to judge Israel.

People have a misconception about God's approach to justice. He is forgiving, loving but he is also just.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
mmsen:
The same people who claim that these children who were murdered by god because they would have grown up to become evil are the first ones to get angry when someone brings up abortion.

If u abort then u are playing god, Steve job's mom was in a position to abort Steve after she got preganant and had to drop out of school.. I and several millions enjoy their Ipod, iphone, macs etc because she didn't make the decision to abort.

Euthanasia, GMOs, eugenics are also other example of man playing god. Not a good idea. This is very different from the OPs argument.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Atigba: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

You are not different from those jihadist you constantly comderm here

For the fact you are even a lady made me weep

Good people do good why bad people do evil..but the only thing that can make a good person to commit evil and feel good about is RELIGION

5 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
DProDG:

So you're implying that our lives are predetermined? ie, no freewill?

I don't think I implied no freewill.. I believe we have freewill and at the same time God is all knowing.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by tartar9(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

you see also,if ISIS didn't behead those children they would have grown into Infidels and later ending up in Hell

3 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by frank317: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

So why didn't ur God stop the so called Isis fighters, Jihad fighter, Mohammed, Hitler and Osama when they were kids.

The fact that evil men actually grow up and eventually perpetuate their evil brings ur theory to nonsense. Why kill some bad kids and leave some?

He knows the beginning from the end indeed... That means he knew he was going to kill millions in flood even before he creates the millions.

You God should be charged of war crimes.... No wonder he had been hiding since he dropped his pen after writing the bible.

4 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by mmsen: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

If u abort then u are playing god, Steve job's mom was in a position to abort Steve after she got preganant and had to drop out of school.. I and several millions enjoy their Ipod, iphone, macs etc because she didn't make the decision to abort.

Euthanasia, GMOs, eugenics are also other example of man playing god. Not a good idea. This is very different from the OPs argument.

When god slaughtered all those people in the flood of the old testament did that eradicate the problem?

Was that a 'good idea'?

Instead of waiting for something to become spoiled why does your all knowing god not plan better?

1 Like

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

“As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live”(Ez. 33.11).

The bible tells the reader that God does not delight in the death of the wicked. He gave the amorites 400 years of Grace to change, being ominipotent my guess is that God knew that they will not change but he was not quick to bring his judgement upon them.

“Know for certain that your offspring will be sojourners in a land that is not theirs and will be servants there, and they will be afflicted for four hundred years. . . . And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites [one of the Canaanite clans] is not yet complete”(Gen. 15. 13, 16).

So for 400 years the amorites continued in their iniquity and villainy. Babies where born who grew up to follow the evil footsteps of their parents. For 400 years, its fair to say this people made up their mind to be evil as a culture.

Think of it! God stays His judgement of the Canaanite clans 400 years because their wickedness had not reached the point of intolerability! This is the long-suffering God we know in the Hebrew Scriptures. He even allows his own chosen people to languish in slavery for four centuries before determining that the Canaanite peoples are ripe for judgement and calling His people forth from Egypt.

By the time of their destruction, Canaanite culture was, in fact, debauched and cruel, embracing such practices as ritual prostitution and even child sacrifice. The Canaanites are to be destroyed“that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you sin against the Lord your God”(Deut. 20.18).

God had morally sufficient reasons for His judgement upon Canaan, and Israel was merely the instrument of His justice, just as centuries later God would use the pagan nations of Assyria and Babylon to judge Israel.

People have a misconception about God's approach to justice. He is forgiving, loving but he is also just.

How does this answer the question
what concerns Canaan and the flood myth in the op or you just felt like borrowing another one all together..

So drowning the whole earth is justice to you?
Owk ....
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrRothstein:
Your response has just too many implications but i'll settle for 3. 1)Determinism: The standard theistic rhetoric is that we are all designed inherently with the freewill to make choices.unless you don't subscribe to this you'd realize that a foreknowledge of what those kids would become in future(and especially knowing that they would become evil!)implies that they lack the ability to effect this future pre-emptively,hence can't be blamed for whatever that future brings,atleast not by a 'loving god'. 2).omnipotence: The famous omnipotence!.I define omnipotence as the ability to be able to bring about all possible outcomes of an event.An omnipotent being should be able to cause an event such that every person that exists should be good and hence avoid the flood(i don't feel particularly uncomfortable about the deterministic nature of this argument,seeing as you have implicitely implied it).But ofcourse omnipotence may also mean that he can bring about a mutually exclusive event such that everyone that exists has freewill and still choose to be good,hence avoiding the flood. 3).what does it say about someone who knows the details of a future event(that said event would include suffering for those participating in it) yet proceeds to bring it about?i'll leave you to answer Your response has just too many implications but i'll settle for 3. 1)Determinism: The standard theistic rhetoric is that we are all designed inherently with the freewill to make choices.unless you don't subscribe to this you'd realize that a foreknowledge of what those kids would become in future(and especially knowing that they would become evil!)implies that they lack the ability to effect this future pre-emptively,hence can't be blamed for whatever that future brings,atleast not by a 'loving god'. 2).omnipotence: The famous omnipotence!.I define omnipotence as the ability to be able to bring about all possible outcomes of an event.An omnipotent being should be able to cause an event such that every person that exists should be good and hence avoid the flood(i don't feel particularly uncomfortable about the deterministic nature of this argument,seeing as you have implicitely implied it).But ofcourse omnipotence may also mean that he can bring about a mutually exclusive event such that everyone that exists has freewill and still choose to be good,hence avoiding the flood. 3).what does it say about someone who knows the details of a future event(that said event would include suffering for those participating in it) yet proceeds to bring it about?i'll leave you to answer that.

I don't understand why u did the copy and paste thing twice in one comment.

I as a thiest is of the view that all humans have freewill, however God is all knowing, omniscient to the point we humans may infer predestination.

I am not into philosophy and didn't pay too much attention to it in school but My opinion on this
is that if we as humans are purely predestined by an omnipotent and omniscient being then we can all be "programmed" to do Good. But freewill is what makes us do bad. Hence an omnipotent and omniscient God can tell what we will do with our freewill...this is why the bible is filled with prophecies.

Perhaps as I study this my understanding will evolve but this is my view at the moment.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

I don't think I implied no freewill.. I believe we have freewill and at the same time God is all knowing.

which means he already know he will drown the people before creating the world, he knew he would burn 95% of the world's population in hell...

How can they be freewill and predestination

1 Like

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
tartar9:
you see,if ISIS didn't behead those children they would have grown into Infidels and later ending up in Hell

Exactly what ifeann is implying... murder them they will turn bad when they grow..
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
LucemFerre:

Genesis 20
5. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, PUNISHING THE CHILDREN FOR THE SIN OF THE PARENTS TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATON OF THOSE WHO HATE ME
6. but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments

And we're supposed to shut da fuc|< up because... Romans 9:20 says
No, don't say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, "Why have you made me like this?"

And Isaiah 55...

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it

Answered

"Know thy enemy" ~Sun Tzu

And this is what justice is?
punishing children down to the fourth generation for the sins of their parents (what they have no idea about)

Hhmmm wondering why the human basic sense of justice is far better and moral that that of this barbaric jewish deity..

1 Like

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

How does this answer the question
what concerns Canaan and the flood myth in the op or you just felt like borrowing another one all together..

So drowning the whole earth is justice to you?
Owk ....

U asked;

johnydon22:

From my reply, clearly my answer is yes and I gave a detailed reason why..

You also said this, apparently u have forgotten.

They are many verses and examples that can be hewn from the bible, killing every inhabitants of a city including women and children, dashing infants on rocks

I decided to start with one of those verses that described the destruction of the cannaite clans eg amorites.

If u think the great flood was a myth then we have no issues here, do we? If u are addressing me, a theist then be polite enough not to call it a myth. Not cool dude.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by LucemFerre: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

And this is what justice is?
punishing children down to the fourth generation for the sins of their parents (what they have no idea about)

Hhmmm wondering why the human basic sense of justice is far better and moral that that of this barbaric jewish deity..

You'd wonder
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Exactly what ifeann is implying... murder them they will turn bad when they grow..

Dude my comments are not in anyway comparable to the muslim thirst for blood. Whereas the muslim quran contains prescribed commands of murder and jihad , the Old testament contains description of Jewish history.. I am just giving u my view on the event that happened thousands of years ago and is not sanctioned by christainity. Remember I am not an ancient Jew.

Muslims kill infidels because they believe everyone is born a muslim so killing babies born to nonmuslims will take them to baby paradise for their baby 72 virgins. And adult infidels don't deserve to live.

Christianity is all about love and the bible is a collection of manuscripts containing Old law, Jewish history and the gospels as well as God's words.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

U asked;

From my reply, clearly my answer is yes and I gave a detailed reason why..

You also said this, apparently u have forgotten.

I decided to start with one of those verses that described the destruction of the cannaite clans eg amorites.

If u think the great flood was a myth then we have no issues here, do we? If u are addressing me, a theist then be polite enough not to call it a myth. Not cool dude.

One thing with me is that i dont take delight long posts cus i find them extremely boring...

My question was simple "are you implying the children would have turned bad if allowed to live?"

Yes or No
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by johnydon22(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

Dude my comments are not in anyway comparable to the muslim thirst for blood. Whereas the muslim quran contains prescribed commands of murder and jihad , the Old testament contains description of Jewish history.. I am just giving u my view on the event that happened thousands of years ago and is not sanctioned by christainity. Remember I am not an ancient Jew.

Muslims kill infidels because they believe everyone is born a muslim so killing babies born to nonmuslims will take them to baby paradise for their baby 72 virgins. And adult infidels don't deserve to live.

Christianity is all about love and the bible is a collection of manuscripts containing Old law, Jewish history and the gospels as well as God's words.

Lol so yahweh drowing the whole world as in the op is not sanctioned by the christians... remind why again you are defending that one act of barbarism, saddism and extreme infacticide

1 Like

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol so yahweh drowing the whole world as in the op is not sanctioned by the christians... remind why again you are defending that one act of barbarism, saddism and extreme infacticide

We are all entitled to our individual opinions whether they are right or wrong.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by Ifeann(f): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

One thing with me is that i dont take delight long posts cus i find them extremely boring...

My question was simple "are you implying the children would have turned bad if allowed to live?"

Yes or No

Apparently what u are interested in is an interrogation.

I have given u my answer twice already..

If u are going to engage me in a conversation then u have to read every word of my long posts because I intended to give details and evidence for my POV and opinions and not be interrogated.
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by frank317: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

What exactly was your God waiting for for 400 years to destroy d Canaanites knowing that they wouldnt change. Even an slowpoke would not t for for 400 years for a change that will never happen.

Besides.... Is destruction your Gods only remedy for the mankind he so created with so much love?
Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by frank317: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol... Now she is assuming or making herself believe that every child that has ever been born became like Steve Jobs...come into the streets of Lagos and see for yourself children born into poor homes, some with irregular tumors and no money to treat them... Steve Jobs indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by frank317: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ifeann:

We are all entitled to our individual opinions whether they are right or wrong.

Imagine.... So who are u to open threads and condemn islam .... Aint they entitled to their opinion, even if it is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) by frank317: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Cover your face in shame ifean

You justify your Gods babarious act of drowning pregnant women, and innocent children... Yet you think its important to condemn Isis for slaughtering kids.

And who says your God didn't pirposedly allow Isis to kill those kids because he knew they would grow up and become evil men.

Hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. / Jesus, Man Of Contradiction: Was Jesus For Everyone, Including Non-jews? / Can You Disprove The Gods You Don't Believe In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.