Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,343 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Minister Of Works Please Pay Them Their Salary Arrears. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Works Please Pay Them Their Salary Arrears. (488 Views)

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Works Please Pay Them Their Salary Arrears. by Hadizam: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello, I want to use this opportunity to plead with the federal ministry of works to kindly pay the 19 month salary arrears of the young engineers recruited by the federal civil service commission in month/year September/October/2011 and posted to the ministry. Ideally when somebody is offered an appointment letter and he/she did his documentation and start work he is entitled to salary, but there case is different because they have not started receiving their salary until May, 2013. Few of them were paid their arrears en-bloc but my brother and others were not paid up to this time, I hope Lalasticlala and the other moderators will help by moving this thread to the front page.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Minister Of Works Please Pay Them Their Salary Arrears. by kestolove95(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
And his busy sharing dollars...dix man self

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Works Please Pay Them Their Salary Arrears. by Hadizam: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the
the federal ministry of works to pay the salary
arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is
among the newly recruited engineers in the
ministry but they have not been paid their salary
arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is
almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod will
do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Ango Abdullahi Shot In Bauchi / GEJ Has More Than Fifty Chieftaincy Title During His Regime / PDP Group Faults INEC On Card Reader, Incident Form - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.