Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159252 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Greetings N/landers, I need somebody/anybody to put me thru please.
I want to apply for UG studies in Bulgaria, and one of the requirements is to provide a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE. I don't know how to go about dis or which hospital I can getit, please anyone who's familiar or have done b4 should put me thru.
I'd really appreciate this information coz I need the Medical Certificate as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Greetings N/landers, I need somebody/anybody to put me thru please.
I want to apply for UG studies in Bulgaria, and one of the requirements is to provide a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE. I don't know how to go about dis or which hospital I can getit, please anyone who's familiar or have done b4 should put me thru.
I'd really appreciate this information coz I need the Medical Certificate as soon as possible.
Thanks

Get to a government hospital.....and ask to see the doctors in Outpaitents.

They will tell you what to do next.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Get to a government hospital.....and ask to see the doctors in Outpaitents.

They will tell you what to do next.
Alrite thank you very much for your input. Have you done It b4?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Alrite thank you very much for your input. Have you done It b4?

No....but being a doctor...I have idea of how it is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No....but being a doctor...I have idea of how it is done.
Alrite thanks again.
Well, since you have idea on how its done I'd really appreciate if you can talk more about it. Like the requirements and/or the kind of test also any oda valuable information will be useful.
Sorry for plenty questions, I just want to go prepared.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Alrite thanks again.
Well, since you have idea on how its done I'd really appreciate if you can talk more about it. Like the requirements and/or the kind of test also any oda valuable information will be useful.
Sorry for plenty questions, I just want to go prepared.

Well....in brief..

Chest X ray
Full blood count
Blood group
Genotype
ECG
Urine analysis
Eye tests (may need to see ophthalmologist)
HIV (Optional).
Mantoux test (optional)

And you may need to know your Weight, Height , blood pressure.

If the school you are applying to has given you a form for your doctor to fill....which may or may not outline the tests they want you to do...it would be very useful.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ok am clear now. The school dint give me any form to fill.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
If you are a Student and interested to study in Bulgaria OR you are studying in Bulgaria, you are highly welcome to share your view about the country.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bulgaria is an EU country and would be joining the schengen zone soonest.
I'd advice any prospectus student who can't meet up with the schengen requirements should see bulgaria as another better and affordable study destination.
Am makin my way to study in Bulgaria but haven't got anyone even from N/land to join me on this successful quest thas what I call STRANGE ahbi the country no make sense?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by worry359(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
tlk2Prince:
I'd advice any prospectus student who can't meet up with the schengen requirements should see bulgaria as another better and affordable study destination.
Am makin my way to study in Bulgaria but haven't got anyone even from N/land to join me on this successful quest thas what I call STRANGE ahbi the country no make sense?
Not STRANGE at all.
Other people have done some checking and found that the school certificates are only fit to wipe your bottom with.
No gateway to good jobs.
Also the country is a poverty stricken ex communist state with very few jobs for immigrants, let alone black people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by pansophist(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
worry359:

Not STRANGE at all.
Other people have done some checking and found that the school certificates are only fit to wipe your bottom with.
No gateway to good jobs.
Also the country is a poverty stricken ex communist state with very few jobs for immigrants, let alone black people.

You always have nothing encouraging to say, your sentence is as usual, garnished with uncultured words, get a life.

tlk2Prince:

Go to Bulgaria and study if you can, you can always move to other EU countries easier if you are in Bulgaria, very easy I must say!

12 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
pansophist:

You always have nothing encouraging to say, your sentence is as usual, garnished with uncultured words, get a life.

Go to Bulgaria and study if you can, you can always move to other EU countries easier if you are in Bulgaria, very easy I must say!Pansophist tank you for your input I appreciate, I'd remember your words. @Worry, I admit, 95% of Nigerians travelling out to school are looking for greener pasture like working while studying and also not be a liability to his/her parents.
I also have dsame intentions with determination and hardwork every challenge is a stepping stone.

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nick28: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Excuse me if introduce myself in our conversation, but I also need a medical certificate. Could you tell me, please, how much does it cost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nick28: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
*your
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Actually I don't know the exact price because am yet to do it!!! Are you applying to study in bulgaria aswell?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by eniboi(m): 12:56am On Mar 20, 2015
tlk2Prince:
If you are a Student and interested to study in Bulgaria OR you are studying in Bulgaria, you are highly welcome to share your view about the country.

I am interested in studying in Bulgaria.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2015
eniboi:
I am interested in studying in Bulgaria.
Ok you are welcome. Are you going for Undergraduate or Maters? And howfa have you gone aspa studying in bulgaria!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by eniboi(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok you are welcome. Are you going for Undergraduate or Maters? And howfa have you gone aspa studying in bulgaria!
undergraduate I have not really started just want to start searching for schools.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
eniboi:
undergraduate I have not really started just want to start searching for schools.
Alrite that a good step! There are
private and public universities in bulgaria.
Their tuition and requirements varies, the process is not tedious, just simple and straight(my opinion).
I hope you find a school and apply on time coz most schools start around october and december. I wish you well on your quest!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2015
http://www.mfa.bg/en/pages/110/index.html
Open the link, u will see d list of accredited universities in bulgaria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by eniboi(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Alrite that a good step! There private and public universities in bulgaria.
There tuition and requirements varies, the process is not tedious, just simple and straight(my opinion).
I hope you find a school and apply on time coz most schools start around october and december. I wish you well on your quest!
thanks a lot I will update you on my search.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2015
eniboi:
thanks a lot I will update you on my search.
Very well den am available all d time. I got your pm
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
@eniboi
Make sure you always contact the International Relations Office of the school if you need any assistance or clerification.
To be sure you are doing the right tin, you can email or call if you haven't got a reply quickly.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
@Bushdoc9919
After going tru the test and every every at a General hospital,
Will the Certificate show my height, weight, blood group etc OR
The certificate will just state am healthy for studies!! Please I need ur reply or any1 who can answer I'd be grateful.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by eniboi(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@eniboi
Make sure you always contact the Intertional Relations Office of the school if you need any assistance or clerification.
To be sure you are doing the right tin, you can email or call if you haven't got a reply quickly.
Thanks alot prince i really appreciate it , i will contact some schools i wil update you .
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
eniboi:
Thanks alot prince i really appreciate it , i will contact some schools i wil update you .
Ok just do your research very well
I'm sure u'd find a suitable school.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by eniboi(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok just do your research very well
I'm sure u'd find a suitable school.
you got a mail.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Bushdoc9919
After going tru the test and every every at a General hospital,
Will the Certificate show my height, weight, blood group etc OR
The certificate will just state am healthy for studies!! Please I need ur reply or any1 who can answer I'd be grateful.

Sadly, that's all the certificate shows.

You could ask for a letter from the hospital showing all the health identifiers...ie weight, height, etc....and send it attached to the certificate.

Additionally....your school might give you a form for your doctor to enter those things.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Sadly, that's all the certificate shows.

You could ask for a letter from the hospital showing all the health identifiers...ie weight, height, etc....and send it attached to the certificate.

Additionally....your school might give you a form for your doctor to enter those things.
thanks for the heads up.
Sorry my reply is comin late, I got the medical certificate already.
My school dint provide any form for me to fill.
All the same I'm grateful.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2015
@talk2prince, I use to search for threads about study in bulgaria, thank God i saw this thread. please are you on whatsapp? please i need your phone number. I am seeking admission into sofia university, at masters degree level. Waiting for my transcript frm my school. we need to talk and strategise

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 01, 2015
tlk2Prince:
thanks for the heads up.
Sorry my reply is comin late, I got the medical certificate already.
My school dint provide any form for me to fill.
All the same I'm grateful.
read my post above.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
cowleg:
@talk2prince, I use to search for threads about study in bulgaria, thank God i saw this thread. please are you on whatsapp? please i need your phone number. I am seeking admission into sofia university, at masters degree level. Waiting for my transcript frm my school. we need to talk and strategise
Ok you are welcome here.
Sorry for late reply mahn actually election tingy got me busy.
University of sofia is ok coz its in the capital of bulgaria.
Well I'd prefer we share experience here to keep the thread alive.
Yea am on whatsapp.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.