Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159257 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Went to bg Embassy today to submit my documents for legalizatio.
Each document is 5k, I'd pick dem up tomorrow.
I'd send dem to new bulgarian university for admission processing diz week hopefully.
Progress in motion guys.
@eniboi,asherstorm,cowleg abeg make una do join me.
how many docs did you present to them, and how much did you pay for all docs. Did you copy requirements for bg student visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Went to bg Embassy today to submit my documents for legalizatio.
Each document is 5k, I'd pick dem up tomorrow.
I'd send dem to new bulgarian university for admission processing diz week hopefully.
Progress in motion guys.
@eniboi,asherstorm,cowleg abeg make una do join me.

please state how much it cost you to get medical certificate and certificate of further studies eligibility from ministry of education.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry for late reply bro
Had issues with my browser.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2015
cowleg:
how many docs did you present to them, and how much did you pay for all docs. Did you copy requirements for bg student visa?

I submitted 5 documents regarding UG programe and each document is 5k.
I just glanced through the requirement of student visa coz I had to meet up with a schedule.
Student visa requirements isn't streneous, its understandable and straight forwad.
Gods grace we would get the visa.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=cowleg post=32481128]

please state how much it cost you to get medical certificate and certificate of further studies eligibility from ministry of education.[/quote
I went to General hospital wuse zone3 meet with a staff and xplained what I need.
I dint go through the procedures like paying some money to the bank, collecting receipt and doing some tedious registeration and all dat.
I paid for express and gotit within the space of 30minutes.
I'd advise u get urs @General hospital aswell cause ost schools abroad recognise its owned by the Government.
Insist you are given a certificate that shows all the test result carried out on u, if not if u go to bg embassy with the final certificate, the man go say make u attach test result.
Same tin happened 2me.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I submitted 5 documents regarding UG programe and each document is 5k.
I just glanced through the requirement of student visa coz I had to meet up with a schedule.
Student visa requirements isn't streneous, its understandable and straight forwad.
Gods grace we would get the visa.
Thanks alot!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
cowleg:
Thanks alot!!
U know come abuja again!
Wetin hapun?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:

U know come abuja again!
Wetin hapun?
I did not plan to come, not yet. Untill i get all my docs ready naw!! Hopefully next month o o o. Hope u have collected your docs!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
cowleg:
I did not plan to come, not yet. Untill i get all my docs ready naw!! Hopefully next month o o o. Hope u have collected your docs!
Nooo the man no gree give me bcoz people too much for embassy xterdai.
I couldn't go 2dai either coz its there Easter holiday. So section will resume on teusday.
So I'd send my documents to school next week Gods grace.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I couldn't go 2dai either coz its there Easter holiday. So section will resume on teusday.
nawa o o o people too much, wetin abi they come for visa or legals things?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
cowleg:
nawa o o o people too much, wetin abi they come for visa or legals things?
Some company workers travelling to bulgaria for somewhat conference just flood the place neh all of em came for visa, some were still comin in from ghana sef.
Actually he dismissed everty candidate that came for legals or collection buh I managed to enter only to be bursted lols.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Asherstorm and eniboi...
Watsup with you guys!!
Una just dey on lowkey fa
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Some company workers travelling to bulgaria for somewhat conference just flood the place neh all of em came for visa, some were still comin in from ghana sef.
Actually he dismissed everty candidate that came for legals or collection buh I managed to enter only to be bursted lols.

Hahaha!! no p
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by AsherStorm(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Asherstorm and eniboi...
Watsup with you guys!!
Una just dey on lowkey fa

bro... no mind me o... the whole process dey discourage me... chai
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
AsherStorm:

Haba Storm no fall my hand na, ahbi no be naija blood dey run fro ur vein!! Lols
What of if u come see Austria process, u go just quit doing Masters lols.
You can start by getting your transcript den u'd see the process isn't dat tedious like u thought.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
AsherStorm:

Haba Storm no fall my hand na, ahbi no be naija blood dey run fro ur vein!! Lols
You can start by getting your transcript den u'd see the process isn't dat tedious like ure thinking.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:

You can start by getting your transcript den u'd see the process isn't dat tedious like ure thinking.

Hahaha if the guy asherstorm see the rigorous and complicated visa application to ordinary india even with enough bribe, e go run oo

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Did NBU gave you a postal adress to send the docs or via email
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
cowleg:

Did NBU gave you a postal adress to send the docs or via email
Yesooo the address is @ the top of the application form.
So I'd forwad via dhl currier and not email.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
@Unisofia, u have to send via email first and if the documents are authentic den u will send by post..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Unisofia, u have to send via email first and if the documents are authentic den u will send by post..
Wow! no p. Thats what i amfiguring shaaaa. how far with the struggles.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Gods grace its going well bro.
Have collected my documents I sumitted @d bg embassy, I drop my certificate for medicals for legalz aswell so wen I collect it on friday hopefully I'd forwad to NBU.
Watsup wichu
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Gods grace its going well bro.
Have collected my documents I sumitted @d bg embassy, I drop my certificate for medicals for legalz aswell so wen I collect it on friday hopefully I'd forwad to NBU.
Watsup wichu
Have not gotten transcript yet!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Ok that Transcript dey take time sha
Can't you proceed and get other documents untill the Transcript is ready....
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Have forwaded my documents to NBU today.
Waiting to get a positive response in few weeks as soon as NBU recieves it.
I thought I was the only prospective student to Bulgaira, see as guys plenty for bulgaria embassy today some for legalisation while others are applying for student visa.
Gods grace I'd be admitted and I'd get the visa.
@cowleg my man I wish u a smooth sail in your processing.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Have forwaded my documents to NBU today.
Waiting to get a positive response in few weeks as soon as NBU recieves it.
I thought I was the only prospective student to Bulgaira, see as guys plenty for bulgaria embassy today some for legalisation while others are applying for student visa.
Gods grace I'd be admitted and I'd get the visa.
@cowleg my man I wish u a smooth sail in your processing.
Ise!!! Ya diri gi na mma. Hopefully in two weeks I will get that transcript , I will move to abuja hopefully month ending for translation and legalization.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2015
URGENT!!! Please. Do I need to purchase Ticket "RETURN" before I can be offered VISA to Sofia in Bulgaria. I was told that by the agent. Actually I'm going there with a JOB VISA but yet to be out. So I was told to purchase ticket; what do you think about it,before I get Scammed about this.thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
URgent!!! Question Two.
After I've received letter of Invitation and employment . What's the tendency of getting the job. And can I go on with my VISA processing?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
toluene23:
URgent!!! Question Two.
After I've received letter of Invitation and employment . What's the tendency of getting the job. And can I go on with my VISA processing?
Yes sure you can go ahead and process your visa!!!
The tendency of of getting the employment is up to you to prove yoursel when you get to bulgaria(sofia).
Peace
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
toluene23:
URGENT!!! Please. Do I need to purchase Ticket "RETURN" before I can be offered VISA to Sofia in Bulgaria. I was told that by the agent. Actually I'm going there with a JOB VISA but yet to be out. So I was told to purchase ticket; what do you think about it,before I get Scammed about this.thanks
Am not very well informed about job visa and d rest mahn.
Buh I'd suggest you go to the embassy and confirm yoursef as ure havin double mind about what your agent told you.
It won't do you any harm but a lot of good my friend.....
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by toluene23(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
He said I should book it down; tho I think booking its free.I think he s taking the printed copy to the embassy with passport .please what's your advice how on this,hope its not a formality /scam. Because he's taking the. VISA fee along with the printed copy that I've booked already and along with the passport. Advice please.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by mrnilobrawn: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
toluene23:
He said I should book it down; tho I think booking its free.I think he s taking the printed copy to the embassy with passport .please what's your advice how on this,hope its not a formality /scam. Because he's taking the. VISA fee along with the printed copy that I've booked already and along with the passport. Advice please.
Cant u go to d embassy yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.