Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158874 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2023
That you applied for Visa and present all the necessary documentation to support the application is not guarantee that the visa will be approved.

James20223:
Hello Good day everyone
I applied to study medicine at muv varna and I passed the entrance exams and sent my documents via dhl to the school and they said they have submitted my document to ministry of education to stamp and it’s getting to 1 month since they received it July 31st
And also am seeing people say they got denied in embassy the and am also scared but does mine make a difference since am 17 and it’s medicine I’m going for?
Thanks and look forward to replies
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by James20223: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
But I thought since am not applying for masters I have an edge?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by James20223: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hello wanted to ask my process with the ministry of education certificate is wasting time and it’s getting to 1 month and my school said they will also issue a document themselves and will also take 1 month before visa and classes start October 2nd
Will it be possible incase I’m not able to meet up on the 2nd can I prolly go in November or when I receive visa
Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by freedomtours(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
James20223:
Hello wanted to ask my process with the ministry of education certificate is wasting time and it’s getting to 1 month and my school said they will also issue a document themselves and will also take 1 month before visa and classes start October 2nd
Will it be possible incase I’m not able to meet up on the 2nd can I prolly go in November or when I receive visa
Thanks

We didn't understand your question
Do you mean you want to know the process of authentication of documents in MFA&MOFA
If so, the process is seamless now, but what documents do you want to authenticate, it depends on that
It can be done within a week.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by dblacson1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hi,

I would like to school same place as you. Can you guide me?

tlk2Prince:
Greetings N/landers, I need somebody/anybody to put me thru please.
I want to apply for UG studies in Bulgaria, and one of the requirements is to provide a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE. I don't know how to go about dis or which hospital I can getit, please anyone who's familiar or have done b4 should put me thru.
I'd really appreciate this information coz I need the Medical Certificate as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by James20223: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
No I’m talking about the ministry of education Bulgaria.
Please I need an answer urgently cos my school said the certificate the school will issue can take up to a month too which adds up to 2 months which is way pass when classes will start which is October 2nd
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Tobezt10: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
I just got admitted now into VUM, How can I speak with u please ?

ajayidebo:
All the schools in Bulgaria have September intake. Use Google for universities in Bulgaria and take your pick.

If you can afford it VUM offers double degree (plus a UK degree) at an affordable cost. That will be my suggestion.

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Just seeing this. You can reach out to me via mail through nairaland. But I must advice you to stay away from Bulgaria. They denied everyone I know that applied for student visa.

Tobezt10:
I just got admitted now into VUM, How can I speak with u please ?

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by BGTranslation: 10:16am On Mar 27
Hello guys!

If you want to study in Bulgaria and need someone to translate your documents, feel free to contact me.
I translate many Nigerian documents here and I am familiar with that part of the process.
I work with many guys like you here, in Bulgaria, and sometimes with Nigerian agencies.

Cheers!
BGTranslation

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.