Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159012 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I called the school last week to get information,they said I should be patient that they are expecting to get a reply from MEYS soon, and immediately they get a reply they would send me acceptance letter!!!

my brother relax your mind everything we work out for Good, travelling is not something that work with magic, but believe it we work out never give up in your prayer the door we open.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2015
favourmic:

for sure i was ask to provide the medical certificate, translate to Bulgaria language, but please which one is diploma supplement? and how much it takes you spend in sending the document to bulgaria and it takes how many days to get there?
I don't think the *Diploma supplement* applies to u (My Opinion)..
I used DHL currier to send my documents to BG, it got to NBU within 3days and I paid #13,190..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I don't think the *Diploma supplement* applies to u (My Opinion)..
I used DHL currier to send my documents to BG, it got to NBU within 3days and I paid #13,190..

it takes how many days for the translation to be out from the Bulgaria embassy?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2015
favourmic:

it takes how many days for the translation to be out from the Bulgaria embassy?

I don't have idea about the number of days coz I dint translate mine, all my documents were in English language..
I guess ure applyin for a course with Bulgarian as language of instruction. If so, then u need to translate your documents.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I don't have idea about the number of days coz I dint translate mine, all my documents were in English language..
I guess ure applyin for a course with Bulgarian as language of instruction. If so, then u need to translate your documents.

Ha my brother you have to translate your document no matter the program you chose even if its Master or Phd, base on the pdf the school send to me ..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
favourmic:

Ha my brother you have to translate your document no matter the program you chose even if its Master or Phd, base on the pdf the school send to me ..
Ok no doubt about that.
i wish you all the best!
howfa have you gone with your application and process.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
@Favourmic
I'm sure you are going for Undergraduate (Bachelor) aswell, which course do you want to put in?
You can call NBU to confirm if you can submit your documents without translation. It will help you save more..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
tlk2Prince did u submit birth certificate wit d documents u submitd
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
tlk2Prince did u submit birth certificate wit d documents u submitd
No SIr, I did not.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:

No SIr, I did not.
ok bro. I wil travel to abuja on sunday to start with with the process on monday. I wil let u kn what's up
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
ok bro. I wil travel to abuja on sunday to start with with the process on monday. I wil let u kn what's up
Ok das a good development ogbeni
Just lemme know as you arrive abuja. Do u have relatives here or you will book a hotel?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Favourmic
I'm sure you are going for Undergraduate (Bachelor) aswell, which course do you want to put in?
You can call NBU to confirm if you can submit your documents without translation. It will help you save more..

i put in Information Technologies, did the school send you any document applicable to the requirement inform of pdf? i will mail them to confirm, i will be coming to Abuja next week, i'm tired of going through of Agent

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 2:53am On Jun 11, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok das a good development ogbeni
Just lemme know as you arrive abuja. Do u have relatives here or you will book a hotel?
hotel dnt av any reletive dere
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Favourmic

I called the embassy this morning and i was told they dont translate document, it can only be done in Bulgaria, Any ideal how to translate?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:32am On Jun 12, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Went to bg Embassy today to submit my documents for legalizatio.
Each document is 5k, I'd pick dem up tomorrow.
I'd send dem to new bulgarian university for admission processing diz week hopefully.
Progress in motion guys.
@eniboi,asherstorm,cowleg abeg make una do join me.

after going through Ministry of Education, Ministry of foreign affair for legalisation, please what is the next time? i saw your post now going to bg Embassy do i need to go there again? for another legalisation?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
favourmic:

after going through Ministry of Education, Ministry of foreign affair for legalisation, please what is the next time? i saw your post now going to bg Embassy do i need to go there again? for another legalisation?
YES!
After legals @MOE and MOFA, you'd take dem documents to Bulgaria Embassy for final legalisation..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
tlk2Prince:

YES!
After legals @MOE and MOFA, you'd take dem documents to Bulgaria Embassy for final legalisation..
@tlk2prince,do u stay in abuja? and can some help with the collection of the documents after submission becos i was given 2days off at work and i will be in abuja on monday and tuesday
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
@tlk2prince,do u stay in abuja? and can some help with the collection of the documents after submission becos i was given 2days off at work and i will be in abuja on monday and tuesday
Yes I stay in abuja.
If you can finish up with MOE and MOFA in 2days, den good.
I can help you with legalisation @bulgaria embassy and ofcoz, write a *Letter of Authorisation* just incase..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Yes I stay in abuja.
If you can finish up with MOE and MOFA in 2days, den good.
I can help you with legalisation @bulgaria embassy and ofcoz, write a *Letter of Authorisation* just incase..

but how many days we it take to Finnishup everything at the embassy?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
favourmic:

I called the embassy this morning and i was told they dont translate document, it can only be done in Bulgaria, Any ideal how to translate?

BG use to have a document translator bureu seems they have stopped. Try and mail your school and complain to them.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
favourmic:

but how many days we it take to Finnishup everything at the embassy?
Bulgaria embassy takes 2days to legalise documents buh if work plenty they will tell u 5working days..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by exboyega: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
when is the deadline for undergraduate application to new bulgarian university##tlk2prince....
D tuition is quite cheap 1500euro
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2015
exboyega:
when is the deadline for undergraduate application to new bulgarian university##tlk2prince....
D tuition is quite cheap 1500euro
The dead line for winter semester is july!
You can aswell confirm from the university if you can go ahead with your application. I'd advice you start your application earlier to meet up witj spring semester incase u dint meet up with winter semester.

MEANWHILE,

WINTER SEMESTER starts 1stOctober to 17feb (including exam session.
SPRING SEMESTER starts 27thfeb to 10july (including exam session)

The standard tuition fee for non-eu (International) students is €2700.
I think the €1500 tuition fee is for Political Science(only) and language of instruction is English Language.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2015
tlk2Prince:

The dead line for winter semester is july!
You can aswell confirm from the university if you can go ahead with your application. I'd advice you start your application earlier to meet up witj spring semester incase u dint meet up with winter semester.

MEANWHILE,

WINTER SEMESTER starts 1stOctober to 17feb (including exam session.
SPRING SEMESTER starts 27thfeb to 10july (including exam session)

The standard tuition fee for non-eu (International) students is €2700.
I think the €1500 tuition fee is for Political Science(only) and language of instruction is English Language.

bro have the school get in touch with you?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2015
favourmic:

bro have the school get in touch with you?
Not yet ogbeni... Soon GOD's grace
How's it going with u?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by exboyega: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2015
@tlk2prince how can i get intouch with u bro...ur email addy isnt visible....how long does it take docs to be legalized at the bulgarian embassy?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2015
exboyega:
@tlk2prince how can i get intouch with u bro...ur email addy isnt visible....how long does it take docs to be legalized at the bulgarian embassy?
Am in Abuja! You can always drop your information(questions) here and we all reason together for the betterment of us all and prospective applicants.

Bulgaria Embassy takes 2days to legalise documents, but if them get work plenty den its 5days..

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
THESE INFORMATION IS FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS..

If you still aspire to study in Bulgaria and feels you won't meet up with Winter semester, well I'd advice you not to give up and keep the pace.
Most Universities in Bulgaria have two intakes.
The Winter semester(stars october) and
The Spring semester(starts february).
So if you could not meet up with Winter semester there's no need to worry coz Spring semester is OK.
www.mfa.bg/en/pages/101/index.html
The link will provide you the list (if not all) of accreditted universities in bulgaria. Do well to check the universities and apply in a suitable institution.

The language of instruction in most universities in bulgaria(if not all) is *BULGARIAN. But not to worry because you can still enroll for your desired course and be taught in english language (foreign language).

Universities like, American university, bulgaria,, International university college. To mention but a few, are english based university and require Proof of English proficiency e.g(IELTS, TOEFL). But not to worry because there's another alternative which is: If the language of instruction in your secondary school was English Language then you don't need of those exam but, you must provide a legal letter to proof you studied in english language..

NOTE: do not pay any agent to help you do the paper work(legalisation). I implore you to do it yoursef becuase its not tedious and you would gain more experience Physically, Socially and Mentally...

#Better Days
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
hotel dnt av any reletive dere

Guys I have gotten my transcript, make una give me info on what to do at abj
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Am in Abuja! You can always drop your information(questions) here and we all reason together for the betterment of us all and prospective applicants.

Bulgaria Embassy takes 2days to legalise documents, but if them get work plenty den its 5days..

Got my transcript what else
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
cowleg:

Got my transcript what else
Ok good 2know my friend.
Next in line is legalisation of your documents @MOE and MOFA, den finally Bulgaria Embassy.
Don't develop headache about translation. Just put a call across to the school and tell them you will send your documents in English language and they should help you with the translation. A fee is attached..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.