Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dealdey's Poor Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dealdey's Poor Customer Service (684 Views)

Poor Customer Service By UPS Nigeria / How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealdey's Poor Customer Service by seyeoyede: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
I dont know if anyone has bought something from dealdey, pay for the items and it will take dealdey over 2 months for them to deliver these items even though they state it in their website that it will take 4-5 days to deliver

these items. It is also so annoying that dealdey does this intentional indicating that there is a fraud going on within their system as any item that is not delivered to you, you wont hear anything from them until you call their

customer service center(also disorganised) to inform them and they spent the whole of call credit telling you "We are sorry" repeated until you get bored and find something reasonable to do with your time. What kind of poor customer service is this, so terrible.

I have a couple of my colleagues who bought things worth of N25,000 from this incompetent dealdey, it took over one month before they deliver this product after constant harrashment everyday, do you know that eventually when they deliver, the product they delivered is faulty, and it was boldly written on it by their technical team that it is faulty and yet they shipped it and deliver to customer, so poor an online ecommerce company.

As if that was not enough, i place order some items on dealdey.com, pay using my GTB Card and also bought some items on JUMIA, the next day JUMIA called me to confirmed my order and before 7days is over i have all the items , you wont believe it that dealdey has not even called to confirm my order one week running now and all my efforts to get across has been futile.

i attempted to contact deadldey via livechat on their website since their customer care representative are never available, that was the mistake of life, i chatted with one Solomon Femi of dealdey, the moment i presented my

issue of non delivery of my item of over 3 months and my new order yet to be confirmed, the guy abandoned the chat and i was stranded.

DealDey must be hold accountable for this inefficiency and the bad way they treat customers. if you are comteplating of buying things from dealdey please think twice of your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealdey's Poor Customer Service by Contemsolutions(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
I just had my own bad experience with them.

They have the below message displayed on their site

"We always work hard to ensure we provide you with the best deals from the best merchants, that's why we have the DealDey Pledge. If you buy a DealDey coupon, we'll work with the merchant to ensure you have a good experience."

Can you believe that I purchased 2 items, a wrist watch and a laptop bag, on the same day, believing that their service was good.

By the time they delivered the wrist watch was wrapped in a brown carton and taped with brown tape, no case or manual

Then there were particles within the glass frame, as though it was open for dust to enter.

When they delivered the bag, it was totally different from what was on their website.

I called customer support and it was sorry they could say and I should send the bag back to the merchant by myself and the merchant is in Port Harcourt.

So what service are they giving?

They don't review the products merchants send and they don't play the role of intermediary but rather tell you to deal with the merchant yourself.

I would advice not to buy anything from them or you make the decision of buy at your own risk
Re: Dealdey's Poor Customer Service by blessedjohny4u: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Try www.smartbuy.ng and thank me later. its same day delivery they are really reliable.

(1) (Reply)

100 Best Companies To Work In Nigeria / For 7 Years, This Program Has Been Raking In Over 10k Daily Legally / Sustainable Strategies Needed By Oil Companies Amidst Unstable Oil Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.