Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116997 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
As promised earlier, list of all plots and their payment status.

PLOT NUMBER SIZE NAME OF BUYER STATUS

PLOT 1 556.693 SQM
PLOT 2 582.268 SQM I.U.A NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 3 634.605 SQM C.A.A NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 4 822.167 SQM C.A.A NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 5 538.732 SQM
PLOT 6 536.317 SQM A.P.N FULLY PAID
PLOT 7 511.360 SQM
PLOT 8 437.563 SQM
PLOT 9 417.722 SQM
PLOT 10 598.586 SQM
PLOT 11 652.195 SQM C.A.A FULLY PAID
PLOT 12 541.814 SQM
PLOT 13 541.814 SQM
PLOT 14 541.384 SQM
PLOT 15 541.096 SQM
PLOT 16 538.614 SQM I.M FULLY PAID
PLOT 17 538.614 SQM I.C.C NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 18 547.173 SQM RESERVED FOR SERVICES RESERVED FOR SERVICES
PLOT 19 587.346 SQM RESERVED FOR SERVICES RESERVED FOR SERVICES
PLOT 20 509.389 SQM RESERVED FOR SERVICES RESERVED FOR SERVICES
PLOT 21 453.687 SQM RESERVED FOR SERVICES RESERVED FOR SERVICES
PLOT 22 546.710 SQM M.J.N NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 23 547.001 SQM M.J.N NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 24 547.535 SQM N.E.U FULLY PAID
PLOT 25 547.901 SQM
PLOT 26 548.884 SQM N.E.U FULLY PAID
PLOT 27 548.268 SQM O.P.I FULLY PAID
PLOT 28 550.600 SQM N.E.U FULLY PAID
PLOT 29 548.635 SQM O.P.I FULLY PAID
PLOT 30 813.433 SQM A.C.C NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 31 548.635 SQM A.C.C NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 32 551.832 SQM A.C.C NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 33 995.629 SQM A.C.C FULLY PAID
PLOT 34 545.158 SQM M.J.N NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 35 548.016 SQM M.J.N NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 36 546.668 SQM
PLOT 37 548.197 SQM A.I FULLY PAID
PLOT 38 546.305 SQM A.S.C FULLY PAID
PLOT 39 548.015 SQM I.F FULLY PAID
PLOT 40 693.049 SQM U.A FULLY PAID
PLOT 41 548.016 SQM N.E.U FULLY PAID
PLOT 42 710.206 SQM O.A.N NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 43 547.617 SQM I.F FULLY PAID
PLOT 44 546.635 SQM A.J NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 45 549.987 SQM I.F FULLY PAID
PLOT 46 549.001 SQM A.P.N FULLY PAID
PLOT 47 550.972 SQM I.P FULLY PAID
PLOT 48 549.987 SQM A.P.N FULLY PAID
PLOT 49 549.987 SQM U.J FULLY PAID
PLOT 50 549.251 SQM U.J FULLY PAID
PLOT 51 547.617 SQM U.J FULLY PAID
PLOT 52 547.987 SQM U.J FULLY PAID
PLOT 53 521.252 SQM N.A NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 54 511.188 SQM A.P.N FULLY PAID
PLOT 55 774.975 SQM I.A.C NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 56 484.125 SQM RESERVED FOR SERVICES RESERVED FOR SERVICES
PLOT 57 536.293 SQM RESERVED FOR SERVICES RESERVED FOR SERVICES
PLOT 58 596.027 SQM RESERVED FOR SERVICES RESERVED FOR SERVICES
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oga spyder,

i Think you should consider not allowing Blocks of flats in this estate. This a relatively small estate and the fewer occupants the better.
Building a block of 4 flats on a plot means about 4 families in one plot. And having allocate plots1 to 9 to such, you are looking at possibly 36 families occupying thatsmall section, that is already moe than half of the remaining plots..this will increase wear and tear on infrastructure. And also raise the noise level. The number of uncooperative tenants will also Icrease in this regard because they will rebel against estate rules easier than owner occupied houses.
Another thing you need to address now is how many families per plot. What is th expected population density of this estate? Some people will want to building. Semi detached duplexes or semi detached bungalows. Will That be allowed for the duplex and bungalow sections..?
Meanwhile I sent you a mail on plot 10.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2015
glogirl:
Oga spyder,

i Think you should consider not allowing Blocks of flats in this estate. This a relatively small estate and the fewer occupants the better.
Building a block of 4 flats on a plot means about 4 families in one plot. And having allocate plots1 to 9 to such, you are looking at possibly 36 families occupying thatsmall section, that is already moe than half of the remaining plots..this will increase wear and tear on infrastructure. And also raise the noise level. The number of uncooperative tenants will also Icrease in this regard because they will rebel against estate rules easier than owner occupied houses.
Another thing you need to address now is how many families per plot. What is th expected population density of this estate? Some people will want to building. Semi detached duplexes or semi detached bungalows. Will That be allowed for the duplex and bungalow sections..?
Meanwhile I sent you a mail on plot 10.
Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have got your mail and replied.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Spyder,

The list is pretty impressive. 16 plots not fully paid for and 23 plots fully paid for. You may have to follow up with them regarding the offer to pay a premium if unable to complete payment immediately or consolidate their payments for multiple plots into one plot.

Also, it may be a good idea for each subscriber to confirm to you via mail, the choice of house types, then you can present the summary to us. This will become a reflection of the true requirements of the subscribers. You may need to communicate with them directly rather than waiting for them to find out about key decisions and updates on nairaland. The creation of a subscriber distribution list on your yahoo mail is necessary for disseminating updates like this.

Finally, with respect to flats in the estates? What has been the practise in other estates? Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2015
thebaft:
Spyder,

The list is pretty impressive. 16 plots not fully paid for and 23 plots fully paid for. You may have to follow up with them regarding the offer to pay a premium if unable to complete payment immediately or consolidate their payments for multiple plots into one plot.

Also, it may be a good idea for each subscriber to confirm to you via mail, the choice of house types, then you can present the summary to us. This will become a reflection of the true requirements of the subscribers. You may need to communicate with them directly rather than waiting for them to find out about key decisions and updates on nairaland. The creation of a subscriber distribution list on your yahoo mail is necessary for disseminating updates like this.

Finally, with respect to flats in the estates? What has been the practise in other estates? Thanks.

There are stil some of us I don't have their email addresses. I am compiling the list currently.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to cheap in my own mind on the type of structures that may be okay for this our estate, in as much as we are trying to avoid over cloudiness of the estate we should bear in mind that some of us that have properties here are not residing in Enugu, so many of will like to have a block of flats where one or more will be reserved for use any time we are around the city. So to me I will suggest that we have a particular pattern of a story building; duplexes, blocks of flats and bungalows, it does not matter where it is located to avoid people having problems with the exchange of plots. Please to me it does not make sense for someone to make down part payment for 4 plots only to complete payment for only one plot and is making the system to look so slow. My advice to oga Spyder is that he should try and complete the payment for the property and lets start off our different projects by then he will have more people coming in to do purchase of the remaining plots by then he may put up the once that are not yet completed and reserved for sale. God will see us through

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
ugwup:

I want to use this opportunity to cheap in my own mind on the type of structures that may be okay for this our estate, in as much as we are trying to avoid over cloudiness of the estate we should bear in mind that some of us that have properties here are not residing in Enugu, so many of will like to have a block of flats where one or more will be reserved for use any time we are around the city. So me I will suggest a particular pattern of a story building; duplexes, blocks of flats and bungalows, it does not matter where it is located to avoid people having problems with the exchange of plots. Please to me it does not make sense for someone to make down part payment for 4 plots only to complete payment for only one plot and is making the system to look so slow. My advice to oga Spyder is that he should try and complete the payment for the property and lets start off our different projects by then he will have more people coming in to do purchase of the remaining plots by then he may put up the once that are not yet completed and reserved for sale. God will see us through
@Enboldened, In as much as it looks like its kinda going to slow us down yet i think its left for Spyder to decide/handle. If he feels OK with the funds hanging and will make up for them, fine and good. Else, he might just have to talk to the concerned subscribers to pay up or let go of some of the plots. I'm sure people would be willing to buy and pay up. smiley
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by wuwu2: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
honestly I agree with emboldened. and as for people, Who pay part for many plots...well It's spydas decision. I wanted to go for 2 plots But didn't cos I don't feel right making part payments for each of 2 plots. I think we should just try and complete the payments or at least relinquish some So that things are just more straight forward. and about plots, Oga spyda I sent u an SMS last night. I will like to have your permission before I make the payment. it is this way Co's I didn't want to be one of those making part payments.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
wuwu2:
honestly I agree with emboldened. and as for people, Who pay part for many plots...well It's spydas decision. I wanted to go for 2 plots But didn't cos I don't feel right making part payments for each of 2 plots. I think we should just try and complete the payments or at least relinquish some So that things are just more straight forward. and about plots, Oga spyda I sent u an SMS last night. I will like to have your permission before I make the payment. it is this way Co's I didn't want to be one of those making part payments.

The proposal get as e be o, but I will respond to your text later. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
I have prepared a set of rules for your consideration. There are 12 rules proposed. Please feel free to criticise them, suggest amendments, add or remove from them so we can move forward. These are the rules I need each plot owner to sign so we can start distributing documents to those who paid completely.

Please click "like" on each rule if you like them and "share" on those you don't like.

I will collate each rule and we draft them either as separate documents or as part of the land deed which I will issue to you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 1A. That we agree to have a uniform height of buildings, not exceeding 6 meters tall for the final height of all the houses, before the roof. This will mean that all buildings in this estate will not be higher than 1 storey building. We also agree that there will be only a maximum of 4 flats, where the owner chooses to build a block of flats.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
OR

RULE 1B. That we allot plot numbers 22-33, 34-42, 43-52 and 53-55 for those of us who might want to build duplexes.
Plot numbers 10-17 for those of us who might want to build bungalows
Plot numbers 1-9 for those that might want to build multiple blocks of flats.

Such flats and duplexes must not be higher than 6 meters before the roof, maximum of 4 flats in each plot.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 2. That every plot owner can only erect buildings meant for private residential purposes, nobody will be allowed to build any structure meant for commercial uses. Such buildings which we prohibit and group as commercial buildings are hotels or guest houses, night clubs, dance halls, petrol or gas stations, schools, shopping complexes, hospital or healing home, religious or worship center, poultry, piggery or other animal husbandry units.

12 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 3. That all buildings to be erected in this estate must have a minimum setback of 2 meters on the back and sides of the building, the roof line must have a 1 meter setback from the plot boundary except for the front which must have a minimum setback of 6 meters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 4. That all plot owners must erect a frontal fence which will be 1.5 meters high, there could be extensions built on top with metal or wire gauze, but the blocked lower part must be 1.5 meters high. The back and sides of this fence could be as high as needed.

12 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 5. That no plot owner allow their plots to be overgrown with bush, and that a penalty of N20,000 be collected yearly from landlords who cannot make arrangements to clear their plots as at when due.

9 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 6. That a monthly maintenance fee of N5000 be paid by each plot owner. This money will be used among other things to pay an estate manager, a security outfit to man the gate and patrol the grounds, there will also be gardeners to tend the flowers and mow the lawns.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 7. That every member of the estate is bound by the estate rules as administered by the estate manager and that ignorance of all set rules cannot be accepted as an excuse for breaking the rules.

10 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 8. That the estate manager, and by extension the security men can restrict entry of persons, if they have reasons to believe the entrance of such person(s) could cause a risk to other occupants of the estate.

The visitor must call the host and confirm invitation to the hearing of the security man who will identify the host on phone before allowing the visitor into the estate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 9. That the official time for allowing visitors into the estate be fixed for 7.30 am, and closure of the gates be fixed at 9.30pm, this rule excludes residents who could be let in at any hours on face recognition.

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 10. That all cars must be parked inside each compound. All vehicles left outside on the roads or sidewalks for more than 24 hours will be towed away and the cost of towing borne by the owner of the vehicle.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 11. That nobody shall rear domestic animals inside the estate grounds, all pets such as dogs and cats must be kept inside the compounds of the owners. They are not to be allowed to roam inside the estate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rule 12. That these rules are transferable. This means that any plot owner who decides to sell, rent or lease their properties will transfer these signed obligations to the new buyer or lessors. These rules are therefore not negotiable for new buyers or renters.

9 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Expecting your contributions. Thanks all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
58plots x 5,000= 290,000 every month to the estate management ? ... Naaaa .. Is he applying for exon mobile job/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Can the rules, after whatever deliberations, modifications we arrive at here be attached to the land documents you'd DHL to each stakeholder please @ Spyder?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
spyder880:
Rule 5. That no plot owner allow their plots to be overgrown with bush, and that a penalty of N20,000 be collected yearly from landlords who cannot make arrangements to clear their plots as at when due.
What happens after the penalty is paid? The estate manager clears it or the plot owner still does so? Kindly spell it out, sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
spyder880:
Rule 6. That a monthly maintenance fee of N5000 be paid by each plot owner. This money will be used among other things to pay an estate manager, a security outfit to man the gate and patrol the grounds, there will also be gardeners to tend the flowers and mow the lawns.
I think this is on the high side.
3000 ngn per month for people who will want to make monthly payment and 30,000 ngn per annum for those who would prefer a one off payment.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
spyder880:
Rule 10. That all cars must be parked inside each compound. All vehicles left outside on the roads or sidewalks will be towed away and the cost of towing borne by the owner of the vehicle.
Shall we say, cars parked outside overnight?
One might have visitors that would warrant parking outside briefly undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
spygadgets:
58plots x 5,000= 290,000 every month to the estate management ? ... Naaaa .. Is he applying for exon mobile job/

ifyalways:

I think this is on the high side.
3000 ngn per month for people who will want to make monthly payment and 30,000 ngn per annum for those who would prefer a one off payment.

1. Salary for 1 Estate manager
2. Salary for 4 security men
3. Salary for 2 gardeners
4. Materials for clearing grass/ lawn mower maintenance
5. Stationery for estate office

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
spyder880:
Rule 1A. That we agree to have a uniform height of buildings, not exceeding 6 meters tall for the final height of all the houses, before the roof. This will mean that all buildings in this estate will not be higher than 1 storey building. We also agree that there will be only a maximum of 4 flats, where the owner chooses to build a block of flats.

I prefer this rule for one thing: Flexibility/freedom kept within control.

Just to confirm:
1. This means pent houses will only be permitted on bungalows and PROHIBITED in duplexes.
2. Maximum of four (4) family units in a plot.
3. Building plan to be approved by estate management before foundation is started.

We are on track

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
ifyalways:
Can the rules, after whatever deliberations, modifications we arrive at here be attached to the land documents you'd DHL to each stakeholder please @ Spyder?

That's the plan, I might also push that they are included in the wordings of the deed agreement so it becomes a single document.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply)

How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.