Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117088 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Primegold: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
spyder880:

Plot measures an average of 60 x100. My mission is to see a site for a planned building, but we have plans to set up a similar estate plan in Awka later this year.

Cool.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2015
This is the provisional sketch of this site, this has been measured and demarcated to create the roads on this virgin plots of land. After we completed this work, another member of the family with a land bordering this on the western side called me and asked that my surveyors return to measure his own land. He wants to sell too. I will be sending back my men to go measure this new land and add to this sketch so we can get additional plots to be allocated. I do not know the size of his land but it will become clearer after the measurements.

What else, there is a rumor of a new road coming this way, and I think its long overdue, if this happens the community will become more demanding and start asking for a higher price.

The amount I put up there for the surveys cannot get us a survey plan on the current rates in the surveyor's council new tariff. They have raised individual lifting with your personal names to N90,000 per plot. (just saw it today in the surveyor's office) This means that we have to pay more to get the survey plans, plus this current perimeter survey and plotting. I think we might have to raise this survey fees to around 130,000 to cover for every survey issues and you get your survey plans issued. This might raise the total price to N650,000.00

Please wait till all the measurements are in before committing to this financially, there might still be some adjustments. For larger plots of lands, we might have to charge more, this is the plans for now.

Do we want a complete perimeter fencing of these plots? I am sure most of us wants it, I will cost the perimeter fencing and add to the list so we can start fencing this site as soon as we complete the clearing of the whole land. I await more contributions.

I am optimistic of the success of this estate, it is still far from town but trust Enugu, development is speeding towards this area, and if we wait till it happens, we might not be able to buy anything here. Thanks.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Edus92: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
I do not see the main entrance to the site.
It needs to be shown clearly.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Edus92:
I do not see the main entrance to the site.
It needs to be shown clearly.

That's the red arrow below the plan. Plan still in process.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
spyder880:

That's the red arrow below the plan. Plan still in process.
.....and the blue line is the little stream you mentioned earlier that will require some culvert rings?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Edus92: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please reserve plot number 8 for me.
I will arrange for payment through my sister.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by janykute: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please Spyder any update?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lifeisfun: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Spyder,
What documents are we going to get besides the survey plan?

I didn't see any mention of deed of assignment at the very least.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2015
@@@

i hope most people or considerable number are buying to build straight away
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by pragnosis: 4:48am On Apr 05, 2015
How many plotss are still available?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2015
tranxo:
.....and the blue line is the little stream you mentioned earlier that will require some culvert rings?

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2015
Edus92:
Please reserve plot number 8 for me.
I will arrange for payment through my sister.

By the time we start, it will be first to pay gets to choose plots first.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2015
janykute:
Please Spyder any update?

Not much, I am supposed to meet with some members of the community today to agree the best ways to pay them.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2015
lifeisfun:
Spyder,
What documents are we going to get besides the survey plan?

I didn't see any mention of deed of assignment at the very least.

Of course there will be a deed, either of assignment or conveyance. My lawyer will work out the details.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

i hope most people or considerable number are buying to build straight away

I hope so too, but if we have all the enabling environment ready, accessibility, water, electricity, security, then many people will be interested in building to live immediately. This is why I am trying to collect money for the roads, electric poles and culverts upfront. We can build walls round the estate as soon as we can agree on the cost.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2015
pragnosis:
How many plotss are still available?

About 50.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lifeisfun: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2015
When can we start paying? And how will the installmental payment work?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Edus92: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
spyder880:

I hope so too, but if we have all the enabling environment ready, accessibility, water, electricity, security, then many people will be interested in building to live immediately. This is why I am trying to collect money for the roads, electric poles and culverts upfront. We can build walls round the estate as soon as we can agree on the cost.
Are all the above mentioned costs included in the price or will they be paid for separately and if so by who ...and how
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello my people,
Happy Sunday. I just rose from a meeting with the owners of this land this afternoon. We were trying to harmonise all issues towards the smooth sale of this land. The meeting ended positively with more elders and family members in attendance. I can now boldly say that this transaction is moving on a solid agreement.

It is now time for the final push, I have been busy, I have another updated survey plan from my surveyors containing more plots for sale. We are supposed to start choosing and paying as from tomorrow. I will post the updated plans later.

Thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Edus92:

Are all the above mentioned costs included in the price or will they be paid for separately and if so by who ...and how

You can pay for the land first. But for your documents to be processed quicker, you might need to pay for all the other fees soon. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
"Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ugwuomu, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N400,000.00 (for each plot of land)
Other fees:

1. Land application form = N5,000
2. Bulldozer and clearing fee = N40,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N130,000
4. Electricity connection = N45,000
5. Lawyer's agreement fee N30,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N650,000.
Major attractions: An international airport and 2 universities are located in close proximity to this land.

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank.

As usual, first to pay gets to pick his plots first."

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
What plot size did you finally settle on?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:10am On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:
What plot size did you finally settle on?

An average of 60 x 100, some plots are larger than that.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
@@@@

and the building is about to kick off

Chukwuabihama Yehashuha; chukwu okike; God of most highness; Jehova we praise and call upon you to open the gate and disperse the demons

issssssssssse iseee !

Hon spyper

we are in cool

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
The first 3 plots of land in this planned estate has been sold. The buyer is one of the depositors who bought from us from the Ogbeke lands initiative of last year. He chose plot numbers 13, 15 and 16 from the layout plan I placed above. Another caller has asked that I reserve for him plot number 29 for payment tomorrow.

I know this will be a success, we have got no reason not to make this an estate to beat. I am keeping my promise of first to pay, first to pick his plots, let us all seize this opportunity and invest for the future. We only have about 54 plots remaining now. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2015
spyder880:

Of course there will be a deed, either of assignment or conveyance. My lawyer will work out the details.
From my past experience.. DEED OF CONVEYANCE. is more better for future title registration....
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2015
spyder880:
The first 3 plots of land in this planned estate has been sold. The buyer is one of the depositors who bought from us from the Ogbeke lands initiative of last year. He chose plot numbers 13, 15 and 16 from the layout plan I placed above. Another caller has asked that I reserve for him plot number 29 for payment tomorrow.

I know this will be a success, we have got no reason not to make this an estate to beat. I am keeping my promise of first to pay, first to pick his plots, let us all seize this opportunity and invest for the future. We only have about 54 plots remaining now. Thank you all.
Hi oga Spyder.. I just sent u an SMS for my plot reservation.. Pls confirm when u wake up.. If its noted down
Thanks brother
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2015
spygadgets:

Hi oga Spyder.. I just sent u an SMS for my plot reservation.. Pls confirm when u wake up.. If its noted down
Thanks brother

Confirmed, you asked that I reserve plot number 42 for payment today. Well noted, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2015
spyder880:

Confirmed, you asked that I reserve plot number 42 for payment today. Well noted, thanks.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015
I will post the updated layout plan today. I have asked that it be reprinted with the numbers for easier identification. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Updates.......

This is the new plan of the estate as I just collected it from my surveyor, you will notice that the previous numbering has been altered, and a new set of numbers has been given to all the plots, the old blocks has largely been unchanged, the new piece of land has been added to now make it 58 plots of land.

Please note that only about 50 plots of land are for sale as some plots will be reserved by me for the estate use. I plan to pay for those reserved plots of land and from them, I am proposing that a school/schools be reserved for plot numbers 56,57 and 58.

I am choosing to make plot number 19 the estate administrative office because of its strategic position.

For the plots already paid for, or reserved by members whom am sure will pay, I have marked them "sold"

You can choose from the free plots and notify me either before or after payment of the plot price of N650,000 or the land cost of N400,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.