Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116602 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2015
lighternote:
Oga Spyder, reserve 34 & 35 down. I called but it seems u r in d morning mass grin

Yes I am in church, plots 34 and 35 reserved.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
spyder880:
Plot numbers 22 and 23 has been paid for. With the new development, these are the numbers of plots sold, reserved and free for purchase. Keep the payments coming, we are getting there, the plots are selling out soon.

Plots 2,3,4,6,16,17,22,23,30,32,33,40,42,43,44,46,46,48,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 31,49,50,51 and 52 are now reserved for payment next week.
Plots 1,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,24,25,26,27,28,29,34,35,36,37,38,39,41 and 47 are still free for purchase.

I think you reserved 27 and 29 for me as we talked over the phone
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
ugwup:

I think you reserved 27 and 29 for me as we talked over the phone

Yes, I will update it. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2015
Updates!

These are the numbers of plots sold, reserved and free for purchase. Keep the payments coming, we are getting there, the plots are selling out soon.

Plots 2,3,4,6,16,17,22,23,30,32,33,40,42,43,44,46,46,48,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 27,29,31,34,35,49,50,51 and 52 are now reserved for payment next week.
Plots 1,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,24,25,26,28,36,37,38,39,41 and 47 are still free for purchase.[/quote]
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2015
There are only about 21 plots free, this estate is almost sold out! Salute to all of you who are part of this, thank you for the trust and confidence in us, we will surely succeed together. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I can smell the success already grin

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ejichris07: 7:07am On May 11, 2015
Spyder880,

I need your phone number so that we can work out a deal on the duplex that i want to start building in my village.
I live outside the country but has brothers that are willing to work with you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2015
ejichris07:
Spyder880,

I need your phone number so that we can work out a deal on the duplex that i want to start building in my village.
I live outside the country but has brothers that are willing to work with you.

At the moment, I am not taking up more jobs as I am almost operating at capacity now. But you can reach me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 08033350750 or 07081821271. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pesuzok(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2015
Spyder880 i don't stay in Enugu and dont know where this estate is located, is it possible for you to pin point it on google map as you have said

earlier so that one can have an idea where the location is.

Secondly i noticed there is no plan for the type of building per plot and i guess its already late since some people have already selected their plots

and have in mind what they would like to build.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by OGreene: 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmmm, great idea!!! I am very INTERESTED. Chai, and i no dey Enugu, how i go check am na embarassed
Kenneth, i just gave you a call.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2015
This is to confirm that I have got a part payment deposit made for plots 49,50,51 and 52. Recall that these are from the reserved plots remaining. I will amend the estate layout to reflect this latest development.

We are moving, thanks all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2015
Pesuzok:
Spyder880 i don't stay in Enugu and dont know where this estate is located, is it possible for you to pin point it on google map as you have said

earlier so that one can have an idea where the location is.

Secondly i noticed there is no plan for the type of building per plot and i guess its already late since some people have already selected their plots

and have in mind what they would like to build.

I have tried to do this, but maybe its the slow network or I didn't press the right buttons but I didn't succeed in downloading the Google earth images. I will keep trying, anyone in the house who can direct me on how to easily do this?

Ugwuomu Nike is just 15-17 minutes drive from Orie Emene Enugu.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
OGreene:
Hmmmm, great idea!!! I am very INTERESTED. Chai, and i no dey Enugu, how i go check am na embarassed
Kenneth, i just gave you a call.

Give me another call anytime you get into town so we can go inspect the land, it is a little inside but with good prospects at its price. The next thing I will do is to employ anyone from the village to be taking visitors to the land, even as I am not around. People can go see things for themselves when I am not in town.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 1:22am On May 12, 2015
spyder880:

I have tried to do this, but maybe its the slow network or I didn't press the right buttons but I didn't succeed in downloading the Google earth images. I will keep trying, anyone in the house who can direct me on how to easily do this?

Ugwuomu Nike is just 15-17 minutes drive from Orie Emene Enugu.
For a greater accuracy, the next time you go there, just mark your location on the map.
You can equally note down the coordinates of the location so that anyone you give the coordinates will easily locate the place from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2015
Now 17 plots remaining, going, going! grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2015
Oga Spyder
Am happy that at the end we all will scale through this stage together ...
But pls in order to erase any last minute confusion I suggest that immediate documentation and pasting on this platform for already paid plots (each bearing the initial of the owner) will be very very important...
Cos I have witnessed this kind of last minutes rush hour that might create confusion whereby if mr A paid for plot 3 and at the end the plot was also allocated to mr D....
Its very important I must re emphasis....
Mine is plot 55.... Hoping its still same on your record
Such as this pattern
Plot 1----obi
Plot 2 ----chief
Plot 4 &12 ---- queen...
It musnt be their full name for privacy but some sort of identification...
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 7:43am On May 12, 2015
spygadgets:
Oga Spyder
But pls in order to erase any last minute confusion I suggest that immediate documentation and pasting on this platform for already paid plots (each bearing the initial of the owner) will be very very important...
Cos I have witnessed this kind of last minutes rush hour that might create confusion whereby if mr A paid for plot 3 and at the end the plot was also allocated to mr D....
Such as this pattern
Plot 1----obi
Plot 2 ----chief
Plot 4 &12 ---- queen...

The people paying already indicate the plot numbers they are paying for, which is also confirmed on this thread so I don't envisage this type of confusion.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

The people paying already indicate the plot numbers they are paying for, which is also confirmed on this thread so I don't envisage this type of confusion.
Legends that are as busy as oga Spyder are prone to oversight in minimal terms.. With all due respect to sir spyder

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
spygadgets:
Oga Spyder
Such as this pattern
Plot 1----obi
Plot 2 ----chief
Plot 4 &12 ---- queen...

Thank you for this suggestion, I will list all plots with initials later this week, but the most important thing is for payment to continue for new buyers and for those who has dropped part payments to complete the balance so we can move without restrictions. I don't want the villagers getting more aggressive for money which might make them start looking for other buyers.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2015
I have got a deposit made for another plot this afternoon. I am waiting for the new owner to choose a plot so I can update the layout with the information.

We have only about 16 plots left to go.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2015
spyder880:
I have got a deposit made for another plot this afternoon. I am waiting for the new owner to choose a plot so I can update the layout with the information.

We have only about 16 plots left to go.
Oga mi what is the least dimension of the remaining plots? Can you also quote where you listed out the total financial commitment and provisions for one plot. Did you later decide on any type of zoning ordinance?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2015
tranxo:
Oga mi what is the least dimension of the remaining plots? Can you also quote where you listed out the total financial commitment and provisions for one plot. Did you later decide on any type of zoning ordinance?

The remaining plots are an average of 550 sqm which is about 60x100 ft.
I will quote the list of payables below
We all should participate in the zoning arrangement if the earlier one I suggested needs to be reviewed

Now posted below.......

Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ugwuomu, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N400,000.00 (for each plot of land)
Other fees:

1. Land application form = N5,000
2. Bulldozer and clearing fee = N40,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N130,000
4. Electricity connection = N45,000
5. Lawyer's agreement fee N30,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N650,000.
Major attractions: An international airport and 2 universities are located in close proximity to this land.

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank.

As usual, first to pay gets to pick his plots first."

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2015
More payments has been coming in this morning. Two plots from the reserved list has now been paid for. Plot number 31 and another plot will soon be transferred to the "sold" list.

Keep it coming, thanks all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
I got another call from my agents and contacts at Ogbeke Nike, the land we left for this one. He was asking and wondering why I have not started developing the land. I heard that other estate companies who are our neighbours have started building structures and there is no disturbances from anyone.

Did we make a mistake in leaving the land?

I think that land will develop faster than this side, anyway, just a bit of reflective thinking.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 2:22pm On May 13, 2015
spyder880:
I got another call from my agents and contacts at Ogbeke Nike, the land we left for this one. He was asking and wondering why I have not started developing the land. I heard that other estate companies who are our neighbours have started building structures and there is no disturbances from anyone.

Did we make a mistake in leaving the land?

I think that land will develop faster than this side, anyway, just a bit of reflective thinking.

If it is not too late, and you believe that the Ogbeke land is a better prospect nothing stops you/us from relocating, as you have not made any payment for this land yet.

Please get back to us on your thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikemeze: 6:34pm On May 13, 2015
I support the guy above me.spyder if its not late ,let us go back to ogbeke.the area is developing faster .

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 8:03pm On May 13, 2015
I concur.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 8:04pm On May 13, 2015
Ag homes have 2 masdive estates coming up in ogbeke nike.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2015
glogirl:
Ag homes have 2 masdive estates coming up in ogbeke nike.

Mine is near them, they are asking to buy the one I left. If the whole contributors agree, we can go back there I have deposits outstanding with the community, should we vote?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 9:36pm On May 13, 2015
I think we should remember that there is a verified court case on the Ogbeke land even though people are still taking positions. Unresolved court cases can come back to life at any time.
Its quite a big risk in my own opinion. I think we should concentrate on buying a land with a clean title/no known issues.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by write2obi(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2015
Business is all about taking calculative risk, if Ag homes are developing theirs, then something or someone must have assured them that its safe to develop their property. "Onye ujo abaaba"
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by mufutau55(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
spyder880:

Mine is near them, they are asking to buy the one I left. If the whole contributors agree, we can go back there I have deposits outstanding with the community, should we vote?

Spyder.. please remember that those people may have plenty money to fight future litigations...

Hajji M.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.