Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? (12299 Views)

I Need Olx Or Jiji Classified Clone Script In PHP / How Does Free Web Services Make Income?? E.g Olx / How Does One Create A Site Like Olx? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by Emmyruns: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
i notice it tooo
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by Tracygold(f): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
OLEHX-full meaning of OLX

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by Phillfree(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
Who does O.L.X ?
when jumia kona jaymu are satisfying our needs angry

Do jumia sell cars too?

1 Like

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by ewizard1: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Enough with the rants. OLX didnt set up the site for scam... Scammers settled on it. Now if you don't have the IQ to buy from a seller on an Open Online market. Then you are to be blame.

I sell and buy from OLX very well. If you know how it works, no one would scam you.

Talking about Nairalist... SMH,

Dont we even read a lot of SCAM reports on Nairaland itself?

Just learn how to deal with a seller and you are good.

Examples - You are a smartphone novice, and bought a clone phone from an OLX seller, if you couldn't tell the Fake from Real, why deal with it? Dony scream scam. Thats your lack of knowledge!

You want to buy an item from a seller who is not in your state, he asked you to send money first before he sent the goods and you did... Thats your stupidity, OLX has taken the pain to make Live TV adverts on how to deal with OLX Sellers.

please Learn!

3 Likes

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by ewizard1: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
I would say it boldly, NO SCAMMER can get me on any online marketplace.

Unless na jazz the seller use. One thing is, i make sure i know what i am buying ; I search the internet, watch Youtube videos, read blogs about what i am about to buy. So why would i buy the wrong thing or be scammed?
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by vooks: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
OLX will not lift your IQ; if you don't got IT, you don't got IT
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by bedfordng(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
guess they want monopoly.in as much that there is scammers on olx, one can still find genuine sellers.its all about being sharp and not greedy
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by ewizard1: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
@TUDEXautoCARE

Wrong sir... I created my thread on March 18, Techcabal posted the news on the 20th. so as at the time of my Post, no news was found about it.

#True of False?
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by ewizard1: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by columbus007(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
I have done several ads on olx several times and I have meant people not just people,good people,I have made lots of money using that site and I haven't come across wht you guys are talking abt here,most of you here are not environmentaly aware of some certain things u just open your mouth and talk anyhow,we need to be geniune ourselves.check my ppty list.
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by Dikechigozie: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
I do genuine business and 80% of my client get to know
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by standupguy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
It was a blow to see trade stable join olx.
I have sold a lot through both websites and trade stable have less scammers.

Olx on the other hand is very irritating.
Getting information as simple as the average price of a commodity you are interested in is very difficult on Olx. You see idiots posting thing for 20% percent the prize.
People even clone your advert and put there own location and numbers.

Trade stable was for better abeg.
For those comparing konga,jumia etc, stop being ignorant a commercial store is different from an open market website where everybody post ad without verification.
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by castrokins(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guess There Are Few Genuine Traders On OLX. I Bought My Car Off Their Site Last Year. Checked The Site, Saw The Car And Near My Budget. I Called The Bloke And He Confirmed He's Indeed Posting To Sell. I Asked Him For Details So I'd Arrange For On The Spot Assessment And He Obliged. I Sent My Cousin Who Resides In Lagos To Check It Since Am In Calabar. He Checked, Test Drove With The Dealer And Reported To Me. In The End, I Flew Into Lagos, Met The Guy And Deal Was Sealed After I Too Was Taken On A Drive-Around. To God Be The Glory, The Car Is Performing To Date At Optimum. No Issues, No Complaints. Myself And The Dealer Are Now Friends. Am Even Helping Him Expand Into This Part Of The Country.

1 Like

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by lordthree(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
lighternote:
The recent kidnapper house help comes to mind and numerous other scams. Konga is far better.
kidnapper househelp?!!!
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nobody has mentioned "MOBOFREE" this site is on point. i sold my ipad air thru this site.

1 Like

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by obamaweezy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
I no think say anybody fit scam me for olx because anytime I call the seller, I always identify my self as a Soldier man grin I will be like "hello, how are u mr/Mrs? I am by name Lieutenant Mohammed , I saw ur advert on olx"
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by sova(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
miss tradestable,av sold a lot ,also bought some stuffs from the site. so fa,av gotten 6 legitimate client from tradestable with viable profit at the end of the project.....RIP tradestable,I cherish u more Dan OLX

1 Like

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by veriveli: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2015
I got the same message too. But people I can Suggest you for selling&Buying http://www.fromowner.com It is easy to use and easy to filter everything.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by shinesee: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
veriveli:
I got the same message too. But people I can Suggest you for selling&Buying http://www.fromowner.com It is easy to use and easy to filter everything.

Thank you.

Thank you veriveli. I visit your link. Everything i need is there. Thank you.
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by orbitame2011: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bloggers,
take your Blog to the next level on
www.allblogsdirectory.com
where Millions of people find blogs
on their favourite topics.
World No. 1 Blog Search Engine and
Blog Directory.
Absolutely Free!!!

ALLBLOGSDIRECTORY provides the
below among other things
www.allblogsdirectory.com
Submit your Blog URL
Share your Blog on Facebook and
Twitter
Win the most commented Blog and
most liked Blog
Win the Blog of the month award
Win the Blog of the year award
All the above and others is what
ALLBLOGSDIRECTORY provides you.
Re: OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? by omenawata(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
OLX and tradestable are breeding ground for frausdsters and the coy is not really doing much to curb the menace. A new site is out now owned by a Nigerian (www.curtislist.com). Though still new I can perceive they have a plan to make online shopping more credible for buyers and sellers. Curtislist included a customer rating system, a comments and feedback thread for any item listed and a forum discussion board per registered user. With this you can easily blacklist a fraud seller and others will quietly avoid doing business with that person. Just the way amazon.com works. very solid idea.

http://www.curtislist.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

GT BANK New Website Look. / Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? / Vps Server Hosting Fully Managed Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.