Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Life After Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life After Death (834 Views)

What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / Is There Really Life After Death? / Do You Believe In Life After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After Death by omat20(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Do you believe there is life after death? Give reasons for your answer. The person that will answer this with good analysis will win a prize.
Re: Life After Death by Noloss(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
In Luk Chapter 16 verse 19 to 31.Jesus Christ talked about d Richman and d Lazarus. He made mentioned there that D richman died, Lazarus died and Father Abraham also in heaven. D richman was in hell not because he was rich but because he died a sinner, Lazarus was in heaven. So this shows there is life after death. Also in Heb 9 verse 27 the bible says it is appointed unto man to die once and after dis d judgement. If there is no life after death then there can not be judgement. Gud day.
Re: Life After Death by CountDracula(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nobody knws for sure we all jus hold on to our various faiths, atheists dnt believe in sh*t, xtians and muslims believe there is,but nobody can analyse anythng cos there's no way of verifying if there's actually life after death or not

2 Likes

Re: Life After Death by omat20(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
CountDracula:
Nobody knws for sure we all jus hold on to our various faiths, atheists dnt believe in sh*t, xtians and muslims believe there is,but nobody can analyse anythng cos there's no way of verifying if there's actually life after death or not
lol I reserve my answer for now becos what I would say here will make atheists shake
Re: Life After Death by CountDracula(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
omat20:
lol I reserve my answer for now becos what I would say here will make atheists shake

Lol... U shud talk o, wat wil dey do? Worst case scenerio dey wil rant and pound their feet (which dey believe jus appeared on earth for no apparent reason) and dey wil go back to sleep
Re: Life After Death by adanduka: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Let's ask the dead to tell us. They're experienced. grin
Re: Life After Death by CountDracula(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
adanduka:
Let's ask the dead to tell us. They're experienced. grin

Spirit of d dead pls tell us...
Re: Life After Death by kadas01(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
There is life after death! This is very real as well as very true!

This World is a school where we have all come to mature spiritually and we have to go back to the great Beyond when we depart this World, depending on our level of spiritual maturity!
Re: Life After Death by johnydon22(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
kadas01:
There is life after death! This is very real as well as very true!

This World is a school where we have all come to mature spiritually and we have to go back to the great Beyond when we depart this World, depending on our level of spiritual maturity!

and how did you know?
Re: Life After Death by tartar9(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
let Smokey help you out

Re: Life After Death by kadas01(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
johnydon22:

and how did you know?
Seek and ye shall find!
Re: Life After Death by johnydon22(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
kadas01:
Seek and ye shall find!
lolzz...You already found so tell me? smiley

How did you know?
Re: Life After Death by justlove91(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2015
omat20:
Do you believe there is life after death? Give reasons for your answer. The person that will answer this with good analysis will win a prize.
The proof is here https://www.nairaland.com/2173445/afterlife-proof-atheists-whoever-cares
Re: Life After Death by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2015
justlove91:

The proof is here https://www.nairaland.com/2173445/afterlife-proof-atheists-whoever-cares

Do I have to read books written by the living to know about the afterlife?

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Christ / How To Destroy Negative Thoughts / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.