Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live (898 Views)

Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
"Terrorism is a world wide phenomenon."
- Omisore.
Thank God this man lost the Osun State governorship election. He is not articulate.
Re: Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live by bulawa: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
He's sure of SW votes for Jonathan of massive road construction and unbondling of PHCN
Re: Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live by kheart(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
"27 000 km roads has been contructed / repair by Gej admin" omisore.

Omo See as the guy dey blow lie mentioning kd-kano express way.
Re: Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live by emekaxy: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
That man is not articulate at all, I wonder why such people will vie for elective position, I come dey vex for channels that featured him on their station.

I got angry and changed the station to AIT I haven't watched for over a month only to see Bamanga Tukur and their Locomotive but is far better that watching Omisore blabbing.
Re: Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live by omazus: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
If you are basing your judgement of this man not being articulate on this statement about terrorism, then you lack understanding. This is one of the most artuclate statements a person can ever make. Omisore carry go. I now know why you left him and voted for a mechanic.
OrlandoOwoh:
- Omisore.
Thank God this man lost the Osun State governorship election. He is not articulate.
Re: Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2015
omazus:
If you are basing your judgement of this man not being articulate on this statement about terrorism, then you lack understanding. This is one of the most artuclate statements a person can ever make. Omisore carry go. I now know why you left him and voted for a mechanic.
. . . and it is a world phenomenon for the ruling party to blame terrorism on the opposition? During the 9/11 attack, did the Republican Party of George Bush blame the opposition Democratic Party?
Re: Iyiola Omisore On Channels TV With Kadaria Ahmed Live by Akon419(m): 2:37am On Mar 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
- Omisore.
the man who won , how is he affecting the live of osun people. Remember he is punishing workers by withholding their 6 months salary till now. Osun people are really In a bitter soup

(1) (Reply)

(CONFIRMED) Presidential Results (lgas) In Osun State / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Is FAKE! See Photo / Agbaje's Letter To Non-indigenes Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.