Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises (1087 Views)

My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag / I Asked For My Promotion And I Got A Transfer / Praise God My Hubby Got A Fantastic Job Today After Been Unemployed For 3months! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by teejah03(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello house,

i have been unemployed since last year June and i have been getting promises that i will get a job real soon from an establishment(from a uncle's company) which is making me not to extend my horizon though am still making efforts online but all is still to no avail...pls give advise on what to do cause am going to be 31 years of age this year ,not married and hoping to marry soon.

is it our country

pls give advise...
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by spartoo: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
my broda it is u and not th country
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by teejah03(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
spartoo:
my broda it is u and not th country

How is it me, i made lots of effort by sending my resume to lots of places but still to no avail...

My effort seems to be yielding no tangible results.

Or wat do u tink i can do??
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
My friend drop your CV for a while seat down and think.That is the problem with Nigeria youths, they have put all dia hope in the power of there certificate and it have been failing since the days of Abacha..Let's be wise and face the fact,we went to school to be learned not to employed. Solve that problem today..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by channelz: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
-

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by braine(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shit happens. Besides, how come its this bad at 31?
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by teejah03(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
braine:
Shit happens. Besides, how come its this bad at 31?

its not my fault bro but it has happened already, now i av to sought for a solution

do u know wat is going on in the country sha
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by braine(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
teejah03:

its not my fault bro but it has happened already, now i av to sought for a solution

do u know wat is going on in the country sha

My brother, I know what's going on. I know how you feel. Things are bad. Even if you know people and have 'connections', most of them would just pay the "send me your CV" lip service.

The absolute way forward is a Change of government that would enable economic growth that would ultimately trickle down to the masses and make us self reliant. Coz the one we have now is totally redundant.

We could connect and work something out.

May God help us.
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by yomi007k(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
My bro, life is tough but u have to be tough also. So many will fail u, u can't afford to fail urself.
Sacrifices have to be made,pains will be encountered and this will be a continous cycle because wen u get d job other issues will pop up- e.g marriage,kids,building ur house etc.
Just be practical in ur approach,swallow ur pride n take chances.
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by unofficial(m): 6:39am On Mar 19, 2015
@teejah03; I expected to see your NL profile active in job/vacancy and career given that you're searching for a job,,,,,,,,not in Romance and Celebrities #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by teejah03(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
unofficial:
@teejah03; I expected to see your NL profile active in job/vacancy and career given that you're searching for a job,,,,,,,,not in Romance and Celebrities #JustSaying

lol...maybe i will check it
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by teejah03(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
yomi007k:
My bro, life is tough but u have to be tough also. So many will fail u, u can't afford to fail urself.
Sacrifices have to be made,pains will be encountered and this will be a continous cycle because wen u get d job other issues will pop up- e.g marriage,kids,building ur house etc.
Just be practical in ur approach,swallow ur pride n take chances.

nice one!!!
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by teejah03(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
braine:

My brother, I know what's going on. I know how you feel. Things are bad. Even if you know people and have 'connections', most of them would just pay the "send me your CV" lip service.

The absolute way forward is a Change of government that would enable economic growth that would ultimately trickle down to the masses and make us self reliant. Coz the one we have now is totally redundant.

We could connect and work something out.

May God help us.

this my uncle is trying all his best though which i can see...

i av been called for the first interview though i still av the second to attend but how long am i going to wait after so many months..

am tired

dis my email-teejah03@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by CrazyMan(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
teejah03:
Hello house,

i have been unemployed since last year June and i have been getting promises that i will get a job real soon from an establishment(from a uncle's company) which is making me not to extend my horizon though am still making efforts online but all is still to no avail...pls give advise on what to do cause am going to be 31 years of age this year ,not married and hoping to marry soon.

is it our country

pls give advise...
What's your level of qualification?
Re: I Have Been Unemployed Since Last Year June And I Have Been Getting Promises by teejah03(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
CrazyMan:

What's your level of qualification?

iam a B.sc holder in bus admin & Mgt with experience

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Gotten Job Through Linkedin.com? / Cehv9 Is Here / Begging In The Street Now Advanced To Corporate Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.