Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,256 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

History On The Nake As Nigerian Government Approves National Confab Main Report. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History On The Nake As Nigerian Government Approves National Confab Main Report. (509 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History On The Nake As Nigerian Government Approves National Confab Main Report. by honeyseller291(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fec approves confabs main report. On wednesday,at a meeting presided over by president GOODLUCK JONATHAN
NICE ONE GEJ TILL 2019
Re: History On The Nake As Nigerian Government Approves National Confab Main Report. by SOUNDKING: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
My guy good reporters don't make their news vague. Ellaorate more please.
Re: History On The Nake As Nigerian Government Approves National Confab Main Report. by Abayhormy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan did Not sack Abamoro after hail and hearty Nigerian citizens/job seekers were killed by a scam/fraudulent exercise.

But he sacked Lamido sanusi for raising Alarm on corruption.

He sacked sure P chairman for delivering a speech at Obasanjo's birthday.

More importantly, I keep Wondering;

With the satellites Nigeria launched into space, with the information gathering drone(gulma) that was commissioned, with ALL the gadgets of
Airforce and with ALL the BH terrorists that has been captured over time and escaped/rescued BH victims, why hasn't this administration been able to tell us they've traced at least a single evidence to the links or connections of BH to a sponsor ?

Why haven't The alleged BH Food supply Helicopters been spotted or Located by FG for Once ??

Only God knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: History On The Nake As Nigerian Government Approves National Confab Main Report. by DAIL(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thank my president, i apologize for all d unguarded coment i made about ur govt, because of misleading information from sahara reporters n it likes..am truly sorry: my eyes are open now , thank d election was shifted i would ve regretted my decision, but now am going to vote for d man who mean well for our nation, God bless Nigeria n God bless GEJ....see all u haters on election day

1 Like

Re: History On The Nake As Nigerian Government Approves National Confab Main Report. by stebell(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yeah! Heard about it and I was like really??

That's why we need continuity of this present govt. The change they seek is already here but they are blind and their hearts is filled with hate and anger.

For me, it's GEJ till 2019. Aso Rock has no vacancy.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Must Win / Adhoc Staff / Jonathan Will Be Returned As The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.