Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Living And Dead Support Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Living And Dead Support Jonathan (413 Views)

Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living And Dead Support Jonathan by julymoon: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
There is something i still cant comprehend...
PDP and Jona would claim that they have the endorsement of all like;
MASSOB
OPC
Arewa
Fulani herdsmen
Poor widows
Farmers
Students and youths
Unemployed
Business men
Employers
Footballers
Raskimono, late Fela and other musicians
Rita Dominic and the Actors Guild
The living and the dead...
But if so and true why are they still running from elections?? Why the jitteriness over Card Readers and Credible Elections?
Well, i see the end is near...change is come!
Re: Living And Dead Support Jonathan by Dioxidane: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Imagine my poor mother, who struggled to send me to school with the hope that when I graduate, I would take care of her and my younger ones. But I can't do that right now 'cos there are no jobs... And the President is working.
Imagine graduates who have passed through the NYSC scheme still roaming the streets for more than 2years... And the President is working.
Imagine employees, who labored in the job market before they could secure their jobs, only to be retrenched or laid off due to the dwindling economy of the country... And the President is working.
Imagine farmers, who have been promised heaven and earth to 'boost the agricultural sector', only to realize that the funds have been embezzled and channeled to private pockets... And the President is working.
Imagine business owners, who had to close shop because they could make ends meet due to the erratic power supply in the country and ridiculous bills the 'holders of power' send... And the President is working.
There are so many issues to talk about...
If you had a child, and you spent so much in paying the school fees of your child and saw no significant improvement in the academic capabilities of your child, and you realized the school was at fault, what would you do?
CORRUPTION is the major problem facing the country today. If this is tackled, about 70% of our problems would have been solved...
Heraclitus, a Greek philosopher, is quoted as saying
"Change is the only constant in life." In Nigeria, it is inevitable. #MyOpinion
Re: Living And Dead Support Jonathan by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
The title of this post is absolutely ridiculous.. No link to your message at all
Re: Living And Dead Support Jonathan by Sanchez01: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lolz... The answer is simple! These set of people are not regarded as "feelers". They're never at the receiving end of the cane. What the PDP and GEJ do not understand is that they are mere groups who represent themselves. Hence, the reality of those that will vote in the elections has dawned on them and now they're trying everything humanly possible to please the masses that have armed themselves with their PVCs. GEJ, on the other hand is not ready grin.
Re: Living And Dead Support Jonathan by gud4dbest(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Politics is like some1 feigning death yet conscious of every move arnd him...'deceptn'
Re: Living And Dead Support Jonathan by cronus: 1:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Na only the living dead i.e zombie, wey dey support Jonathan
Re: Living And Dead Support Jonathan by organic973: 5:14am On Mar 19, 2015
One day people will come to understand why people are supporting GEJ this way.

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh On Lai Muhammed, / How Many Of You Remember These!!! / Rice Branded With Gmb’s Party Is Flooding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.